Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Chelsea Offermikel To Serie A Clubs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Offermikel To Serie A Clubs (836 Views)

Hot Italian Model, Claudia Romani Set To Become Professional Referee In Serie A / Efe Ambrose: European Clubs Disregard For AFCON / Juventus: Can They Return To Serie A In One Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Offermikel To Serie A Clubs by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
It’s reported Chelsea are offering John Obi Mikel to Serie A clubs for just €6m (£4.8m).

The Nigerian international midfielder has a contract with the Blues until June 2017, but is struggling for playing time.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Chelsea representatives are desperately trying to offload Mikel to an Italian club this summer.

Source http://www.football-italia.net/52129/chelsea-want-mikel-serie

P/S I actually think its a good development for Mikel...He needs to go t a league where football is more about brains than pace,it might bring back the Mikel we all knew before he went to chelsea...chelsea fan btw
Re: Chelsea Offermikel To Serie A Clubs by dytbabe: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Make he go ooo
Awon italians dey expect am
Lazi, As roma, valencia, parma, milan, etc
On their behalf, I say welcome mikel
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Offermikel To Serie A Clubs by morhsuud22(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2014
He needs new challenges
Re: Chelsea Offermikel To Serie A Clubs by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
morhsuud22: He needs new challenges
Valencia is in Spain na.... la liga.... try dy current...
Re: Chelsea Offermikel To Serie A Clubs by morhsuud22(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Bro i didn't type Valencia, the poster above me did
vickyfrancis1: Valencia is in Spain na.... la liga.... try dy current...
Re: Chelsea Offermikel To Serie A Clubs by safarigirl(f): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2014
No matter how eager they are to sell, Mourinho can NEVER offload Mikel for less than €15m so that news is as fake as Nicki Minaj's bobbie

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Offermikel To Serie A Clubs by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2014
safarigirl: No matter how eager they are to sell, Mourinho can NEVER offload Mikel for less than €15m so that news is as fake as Nicki Minaj's bobbie

I am a Mikel fan but do you think anyone will pay that amount for mikel?
Re: Chelsea Offermikel To Serie A Clubs by safarigirl(f): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
milehigh06:

I am a Mikel fan but do you think anyone will pay that amount for mikel?
haven't they paid more for far more useless players?

Certain coaches look beyond the present and look at what they can use- the strengths of the players. No be by present.

I repeat, Mourinho cannot just give a player Chelsea more or less bought for €22 million (4 million for his Norwegian club and bout 18 million to Man Utd as compensation) for just €6 million after 7 years. At least they must get half of what was spent on top the guy head
Re: Chelsea Offermikel To Serie A Clubs by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 16, 2014
safarigirl: No matter how eager they are to sell, Mourinho can NEVER offload Mikel for less than €15m so that news is as fake as Nicki Minaj's bobbie
with his current ill-vivacious style of play, mikel should be valued at a price equalling that of a BINTUS(arnd N20k)

(1) (Reply)

Report: Liverpool Links To Edinson Cavani, Isco ‘wide Of The Mark’ / Cristiano Ronaldo Sued Over CR7 Trademark / 99-year-old Great-great-granny Smashes 100m World Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.