Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Which Is The Best Oil For Range Rover Sport. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is The Best Oil For Range Rover Sport. (1938 Views)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / Leaked Images Of the 2014 Range Rover Sport / Best Oil Grade To Use For Nigerian Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Oil For Range Rover Sport. by olumidazz: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
hi guys I aquired this fantastic 2009 range rover sport from a client of mine in may, I have since not done anything to it besides fuel it and zoom off every morning.

Now am thinking I should just change the oil for want of proper care and maintenance of this cutie... so am asking range rover users which oil is best, that suits the range rover sport to avoid sludges generally caused by bad oils. thanks guys. patiently awaiting your responses.
Re: Which Is The Best Oil For Range Rover Sport. by mayor2013: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2014
Go with mobil 1 5w-30 or buy any synthetic oil with viscosity of 5w-30
Re: Which Is The Best Oil For Range Rover Sport. by olumidazz: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
mayor2013 thank so much
Re: Which Is The Best Oil For Range Rover Sport. by ivoryhouse(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2014
olumidazz: hi guys I aquired this fantastic 2009 range rover sport from a client of mine in may, I have since not done anything to it besides fuel it and zoom off every morning.

Now am thinking I should just change the oil for want of proper care and maintenance of this cutie... so am asking range rover users which oil is best, that suits the range rover sport to avoid sludges generally caused by bad oils. thanks guys. patiently awaiting your responses.
Pop your hood and you will see the correct oil, written on the oil compartment cap
Re: Which Is The Best Oil For Range Rover Sport. by olumidazz: 3:50am On Jul 17, 2014
@ivoryhouse thanx so much.
Re: Which Is The Best Oil For Range Rover Sport. by TWorks: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Land Rover recommends Castrol Lubricants, Tritan Autoworks stock a wide a range of premium servicing parts visit our Konga store for more information
olumidazz: @ivoryhouse thanx so much.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana- Kantanka Cars Claim They Manufacture Their Car Engine (video) / My Second Coming To Radautoworks / Clean Mazda Primacy 950k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.