Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) (45092 Views)

Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift / 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Zikkyfuse(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-HU7epZ2dMX8/Vm5oW-jwUTI/AAAAAAAHqAM/9UYGHZ3WZgQ/s400/1.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-9BaeBBX-whI/Vm5oXuEXa4I/AAAAAAAHqAU/kxf32BX_wmk/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Range Rover must be pissed off. Earlier this year, China unveiled a car that looks exactly like the Range Rover and named it Land Wind...and people have already started buying.

A Nigerian @ItsDolapo shared the photos above and wrote 'So my guy in china sent me this. China is dangerous. They made a range rover replica & named it Land Wind

See more at: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/check-out-chinese-version-of-range.html

lalasticlala, ishilove

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Zikkyfuse(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by HungerBAD: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2015
These Chinese people, are they Okay?

A whole Car?they did a fake one. They have graduated from fake watches, Polo's, shoes, DVD Players to a Car?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by shikshark: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2015
they will soon replicate G-wagon.....im sure theyll call it U-BEND...smh

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by amtaken(f): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Didn't take note of the name earlier.

Zikkyfuse:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-HU7epZ2dMX8/Vm5oW-jwUTI/AAAAAAAHqAM/9UYGHZ3WZgQ/s400/1.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-9BaeBBX-whI/Vm5oXuEXa4I/AAAAAAAHqAU/kxf32BX_wmk/s400/2.jpg[/img]

Range Rover must be pissed off. Earlier this year, China unveiled a car that looks exactly like the Range Rover and named it Land Wind...and people have already started buying.

A Nigerian @ItsDolapo shared the photos above and wrote 'So my guy in china sent me this. China is dangerous. They made a range rover replica & named it Land Wind

See more at: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/check-out-chinese-version-of-range.html

lalasticlala, ishilove

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by laurenziz6(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2015
Still waiting for aba to make their first private jet

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by damton(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2015
f
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by PLANETMARS(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Moto na moto jor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Africans, waht are you producing?

Everything imported. From religion to clothes to even hair..

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015

At least not all chicks will know the difference so you can still toast them with that ride and they will think its the main Range Evoque grin grin

Thank you Chinko, una do well grin just like what they did to bmw x5 cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by clefstone(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Tecno things
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Seniabdi: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
The Chinese will never chill
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by mynd4: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
oojjjhg
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by OrIandoOwoh(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
we need to put dullardin.ho in this car for a test ride...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by kings09(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
OK Oo
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by usmanite: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
wonderful! I pray it goes for 2.5m.
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Jaymaxxy(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2015
When will my country move from being a consuming nation to a producing one?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by thefakestan: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2015
It's been a long time coming!

ThefakeStan
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2015
v
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by foxzy(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Awon were jatijati
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2015
Its peerry coool
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by KaDeeN(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2015
I wish nija can do their own one they and call it land line!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by pagorino(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2015
dat z creativity.....e dey hpn, China sabi business.
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

A whole Car?they did a fake one. They have graduated from fake watches, Polo's, shoes, DVD Players to a Car?
I don't understand wat u mean by fake product u ve ur choice 2 make since brand names are completely diff. If u prefer range 2 land den u 4 ur choice. I think its beta dan just bein a consumer of oda countries product if u can also produce ur own

13 Likes

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by mynd4: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2015
k
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by lordsharks(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2015
China nd their wahala
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

I don't understand wat u mean by fake product u ve ur choice 2 make since brand names are completely diff. If u prefer RANGE 2 LAND den u 4 ur choice.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Lol @ Land Wing. Why not land feather. cheesy
HungerBAD:

I don't understand wat u mean by fake product u ve ur choice 2 make since d brand names are completely diff. If u prefer RANGE 2 LAND den u go 4 ur choice.
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Even BMW X6 has a Chinese cloned version. And nothing the patent holders can do.
China Government, I hail o. How far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars / The New Honda N-box Is Indeed A Box, But It’s Beautiful (photos) / Question Of The Day.. Whose Garage Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.