Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

How To Shop On Major US Online Shops including eBay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Shop On Major US Online Shops including eBay (908 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Shop On Major US Online Shops including eBay by ujuslims(f): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2014
When I wrote about 7 online shops that accept Nigerian cards, I got good reactions and reviews but I also got people who were not particularly excited. One of them was so upset. Why? He wanted to know if he could buy anything in major shops in the US not just a few shops that are not in the US. So, this is how I shop on major US online shops – Myus.com. I have used them to shop in the US severally and they have been prompt in delivering my goods.

Myus.com is located in Sarasota, Florida, USA. They are a package consolidation company that offers fast international shipping to more than 225 countries including Nigeria. By consolidation, I mean that they will hold on to your package and get it across to you via international shipping.

This is how myus.com functions. You buy an address from them and get a suite number with your name attached to it, so when you make a purchase on a shop like Amazon.com, instead of putting your normal local address, you then put your myus.com address. Your goods will be sent to your US address. Myus will contact you and you make arrangements for shipping your goods to you in Nigeria or anywhere else you live in.
Sign up with myus.com and receive your own US suite number with which you can receive merchandise.

Opening a myus.com account
Step1. Simply Go to myus.com and open an account by clicking on JOIN NOW on the top right corner
Step 2. Please read carefully and choose the type of service you want. Choose between standard, premium or premium + mail service. Click on NEXT and Fill out your personal information

Step 3. Choose your payment option and review your order.

You should receive your suite number after your registration and your deductions have been made from your debit card.
Voila you are done…for now.

Upgrading your membership is dependent on how frequently you intend to be shopping. I find that the basic standard membership of $10 a year works for me for now. But If you are ordering multiple items, you’ll enjoy the most savings by using myus.com Premium Service. This gives you the ability to consolidate packages (keep all your packages till you are ready to send), which saves you even more on international shipping. If you are a reseller, you want to consider this package.

Can I shop on all US site?
Yes you can shop on any US site, for example, if you would like to shop on amazon.com. Go to amazon.com and Open an account (if you don’t have one already). Go to manage addresses and input your myus.com address as your address on amazon.com. Choose this address as your default address on amazon.com

Personal Shopper Service
You may not be able to shop on any US site you see maybe because they may not accept your local debit card. if that’s the case, then you can use MyUS.com’s Personal Shopper service to make a purchase from websites that do not accept international credit cards or those with international billing addresses. MyUs.com accepts all major credit cards and also accept wire transfers, and will make the purchase on your behalf.
You can also use the Personal Shopper service to buy from sites like eBay.com after you win your bid.
The bottom-line is to remember to ship whatever you buy to your myus.com address, who will in turn schedule your items for shipping to you in your country.

Shipping Rates
To calculate your shipping rate is not difficult on myus.com and it is also affordable. They usually offer discounts to premium customers. Even the standard membership, shipping rate would not bring you tears, considering also that your items will be with you in a few days unlike when you deal with some of these other shipping services.

NOTE: Verify that you are not shopping for items that cannot be shipped internationally if not your goods will be marked as problem goods and it will take a longer time to clear and ship. Apart from that, once your goods arrive, you just need to give instructions and your goods will be sent down using your preferred shipping method.
So this is now I shop on major US online shops. Go on and get your own myus.com account today and stop salivating on those US items online! Have a great day.

Source: http://firsthandviews.com/myus-review/

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Foods Supplier In Large Quantity Needed / 7 Timeless Lessons About Getting Rich From A Book Your Grandparents Read / Looking To Export Cocoa Bean Or Palm Kernel Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.