Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help (2064 Views)

Blocked Nose? How To Clear It Up Without Medication / Amazing Photo: Doctors Grew A New Nose And A Man's Fore Head / Help!..blocked Nose For Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Joel3(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
uncomfortable for some days now.

snizy, runny nose and blocked nose.

Need some Relief help
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Taiwo20(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
Joel3: uncomfortable for some days now.

snizy, runny nose and blocked nose.

Need some Relief help
Sorry o! Have u tried Actifed, a tab every night and one in the morning. Thats if u dont drive or if u are strong enough like me cos of the drowziness.
But u should see a doc
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Home made remedies like lemon tea and steam inhalation could help but make sure you avoid menthol- ointments as they make the stuffiness worse.

Running nostrils are majorly of viral origin so medications wouldn't be effective.
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by alabiyemmy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2014
Buy momento. Once a Day Cold tåblet.
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Joel3(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2014
i mean the nose is blocked anytime i lay down. last night i hang my neck with pilor. And wake up with nick pain.

And also blowing and sneezy all day. Both from throat and nose. I heard there is no drugs. I was thinking of home natural remedy.
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Lexusgs430: 2:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Try Avamys nasal spray. It works wonders.
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by becca2011: 5:07am On Jul 16, 2014
2 tablets of piriton. Cheap and affordable. Works like magic
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by sureteeboy(m): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Try Avamys nasal spray. It works wonders.
Please, can I get this drug in any regular pharmacy around?
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Charmingrascal(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2020
Honestly I have been having the same issue since Friday
I have running nose (cataargh) and cough with malaria symptoms, I have been taken malaria drug (ACT with Paracetamol) since Saturday but no improvement

There is no report of COVID 19 where I reside but I am still scared.

I have been avoiding people as much as I can and I have been taken fruits and milk just to boost my immune system.

Doctors in the house please prescribe drugs for Cough and cold for me I also have slight body pain and slight headache.

I completed the malaria drugs dose last night but I am not satisfied with the result yet.

Please your prescription will be so helpful
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by 9jayes: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I have running nose (cataargh) and cough with malaria symptoms, I have been taken malaria drug (ACT with Paracetamol) since Saturday but no improvement

I have been avoiding people as much as I can and I have been taken fruits and milk just to boost my immune system.

Doctors in the house please prescribe drugs for Cough and cold for me I also have slight body pain and slight headache.

I completed the malaria drugs dose last night but I am not satisfied with the result yet.

Where are you
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Charmingrascal(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
9jayes:

Where are you
Jos
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by 9jayes: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Lexusgs430: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2020
sureteeboy:

Please, can I get this drug in any regular pharmacy around?

Yes..... In any reputable pharmacy.......

1 Like

Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by sureteeboy(m): 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Yes..... In any reputable pharmacy.......
Thanks Boss ✔
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
Joel3:
i mean the nose is blocked anytime i lay down. last night i hang my neck with pilor. And wake up with nick pain.

And also blowing and sneezy all day. Both from throat and nose. I heard there is no drugs. I was thinking of home natural remedy.

Add waterleaf to your food. Avoid junks, drink warm to hot water every morning and evening.
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Stop taking milk, you're only complicating matters

1 Like

Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Charmingrascal(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nooil:

Stop taking milk, you're only complicating matters
Seriously?
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by pk2me: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Go to hospital and get treated.
Re: Snizy, Runny Nose And Blocked Nose. Relief Help by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Seriously?

Yes, it will increase your mucus production

(1) (Reply)

Health / SAGGY BREASTS: Why Some Women Have Them And Others Don't [PHOTOS] / International Day To End Obstetric Fistula Today 23 May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.