Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D (5430 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Do You Still Remember? Who Can Solve This Jss1 Maths Question? Ja / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
Exactly what i remembered when i saw the cover pix.
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
vizkiz: Ok,i used it when i was in primary one.
Then my heart is always beating hard whenever i see the sh*t with mum (she must have been checking my performance in classsad )
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Tolexander: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2014
FINATUDE:

you just have itchy fingers... your take on me shows you lack respect for others...if you are blind get glasses
are you still there?
How did you gat to know my full name with surname?
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by Tolexander: 6:56am On Jul 19, 2014
FINATUDE:

Read again and correct yourself. I didn't say he won for Nigeria but the first African to win gold medal
did he go to the event as an african or as a nigeria?
He went to represent Nigeria and won gold. Since no African had ever achieved that feat before, definitely he would be the first nigerian and African at large.

I was never trying to be rude to you but you initiated it.
Re: Did Any One Still Remember This Cover ? :D by marymark126: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Guaranteed!

While doing the same things you do everyday, your computer, Blackberry, Android, IPhone or other mobile devices can actually generate an assured N4,000 or more on a daily basis.

Your Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google+ and other social networks can be harnessed to generate tremendous daily income for you, directly into your Nigerian Bank account without any disappointments.

Start earning your guaranteed N4,000 today.

To get started right now, send an email to Mary Mark at: marymark126@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Random Fun Facts That Sound Too Funny To Be Real / See The Public University In Nigeria Where Electricity Runs 24/7 (photos) / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo, Ondo-state. 2009/2010 Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.