Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Manuel Pellegrini Turns Down Brazil's Offer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manuel Pellegrini Turns Down Brazil's Offer (481 Views)

Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay / Manuel Neuer's Ballon D'or Nomination Is A Joke / Transfer News: Tiago Mendes Turns Down Monaco And Zenit To Rejoin Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manuel Pellegrini Turns Down Brazil's Offer by dafe303: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Manuel Pellegrini, who won Premier League and League Cup in his first season in England has rejected the chance to replace Luiz Felipe Scolari as Brazil's coach according to reports in his native Chile.
It has been claimed that Pellegrini was approached as the World Cup reached its climax on Sunday, 24 hours before Luiz Felipe Scolari quit following a calamitous end to Brazil's bid to win the tournament on home soil. However, Pellegrini is said to have refused to enter into negotiations with the Brazilian FA, insisting that he wants to see out his three-year contract at the Etihad.
Re: Manuel Pellegrini Turns Down Brazil's Offer by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2014
This Brazil guys should leave Pellegrini for me and Man City. They should contact Leonardo Araujo, he is jobless.
Re: Manuel Pellegrini Turns Down Brazil's Offer by edi287: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
thegoodjoehunt: This Brazil guys should leave Pellegrini for me and Man City. They should contact Leonardo Araujo, he is jobless.
I think they need someone like bielsa to shake things up...he'd be perfect.

1 Like

Re: Manuel Pellegrini Turns Down Brazil's Offer by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2014
edi287:
I think they need someone like bielsa to shake things up...he'd be perfect.
Wow, wow, wow. Bielsa would be perfect. His hand print is still on the Chilean side. He can scout and find real skillful Brazilian talents. I agree with you here.

(1) (Reply)

Imoh Ezekiel Goes For Qatar's Millions / Mourinho Has All The Tools To Build Chelsea Into Real Superpower / Nigeria Maul New Zealand 4-1 To Reach Semis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.