Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,995 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. (791 Views)

Awesome Stuff We Can Add To Our Web Design Kit / Pls, Condemn And Criticize This Website Constructively / Website Review: Please Criticise Constructively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 16, 2014
Hello NL programmers, I and my team have been working on a school management project. We just released a beta version for the admin backend. Please help me review the app and tell me your observations and reservations.
God bless

www.unify.com.ng/beta
username:admin1
password:admin1

Edited. Credit goes to bootstrap framework and smart admin for the interface design.
Re: Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. by bighorlus(m): 2:25am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls send me u r email I'm interested in developing a mobile app I could work with someone like you.
Re: Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 16, 2014
bighorlus: Pls send me u r email I'm interested in developing a mobile app I could work with someone like you.
unifysp@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 16, 2014
Please for the PC users atleast your review is really needed
Re: Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. by blueyedgeek(m): 12:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thumbs up man. I don't have much technical jargon to say jare, it's pretty cool, I especially like the way the page fades out on logout and fades in to reveal the login page.
Re: Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thank you bro.
Re: Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. by DharkPoet(m): 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Would try it on PC, not really getting a nice feedback on mobile.
Re: Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
DharkPoet: Would try it on PC, not really getting a nice feedback on mobile.
ok thank you
Re: Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. by nollyj: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
The dashboard / back-end look cool on PC. Did not check on mobile since your main interest now is on PC.

In the school set-up history section, there is a problem with character encoding. check it out and fix it

In my opinion you should also stated the framework and/or plugins you used as a form of attributions to original creators. I realized it was build on top of Smart Admin.

All the best with your project
Re: Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
nollyj: The dashboard / back-end look cool on PC. Did not check on mobile since your main interest now is on PC.

In the school set-up history section, there is a problem with character encoding. check it out and fix it

In my opinion you should also stated the framework and/or plugins you used as a form of attributions to original creators. I realized it was build on top of Smart Admin.

thank you for your honest review. We would look into the bug u pointed out. And I would also include the original designers of the interface. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
nollyj: The dashboard / back-end look cool on PC. Did not check on mobile since your main interest now is on PC.

(1) (Reply)

Why Isn't There An African Version Of Alibaba? / Question About This New Dev In Nairaland. / Website Design Training In Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja & Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.