Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Pls, Condemn And Criticize This Website Constructively - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls, Condemn And Criticize This Website Constructively (858 Views)

Please Help Me Constructively Criticise Our Web App. / Criticize This / Website Review: Please Criticise Constructively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Condemn And Criticize This Website Constructively by channel801(f): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2011
Good day, web programmers.

Pls, I promote a website and my primary responsibilities is to get traffic for it. The site basically is an online news community, with 3 focus: News, forum and community. The news and forum sections are operational while work is going on, on the community section.

Pls, I need your constructive criticism on content, interface, accessibility, marketability and future.

If you visit it once, would you come back? Is the website relevant? what are those things you want added, removed and/or modified.

What strategies can a lady and non-programmer apply in promoting it apart from google ad and facebook ad to get traffic. What advise can I offer to our programmers etc?

I will be glad for your feedback. Please feel free to critically condemn anything you don't like about it. I case you want to send me some e-tips, you can pls send it to pjlondoner (at) yahoo (dot) com.

The website is www.CHANNEL801.com
Re: Pls, Condemn And Criticize This Website Constructively by databoy: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ok nice job. But here are my three observations. 1. You can promote it as a non programmer by telling the designers to include an interview section where we come and read good interviews (you can start with seun, lol). 2. You can also tell them to add a subscription box somewhere where visitors can subscribe to the latest of everything. 3. Have a major and pronounced news headline somewhere above the forum index at the homepage, thhat will surely bring me back visiting. I cant say all cos am using my mobile now. Cheers.
Re: Pls, Condemn And Criticize This Website Constructively by DualCore1: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2011
Just saying, shouldn't this be a paid job request? You getting paid (obviously) to market this site, do your small part in creatin job opportunities for your brothers. smiley
Re: Pls, Condemn And Criticize This Website Constructively by databoy: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2011
Seconded.
Re: Pls, Condemn And Criticize This Website Constructively by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2011
Thirded Tres!
Re: Pls, Condemn And Criticize This Website Constructively by channel801(f): 4:33am On Oct 24, 2011
Thanks and Noted @databoy.

@all. lol. ok. I understand and agree. But I just thought you could be of help. So I do I create the job opportunities you are talking about? Remember am also yet to render the service for which I am being paid for.

Please explain to me more. I want to learn.
Re: Pls, Condemn And Criticize This Website Constructively by databoy: 6:32am On Oct 24, 2011
Some of the technical areas you find challenging, you make a list of them and outsource the job to one of us OR you can just pick someone here to guide you while you do your job and you pay the person for his/her time. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Forum Is For Sale / I Need A Total University Web Portal Solution / Have You Been Disturbed Lately By Girls Messages On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.