Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Tag And Ask - Forum Games (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tag And Ask (724298 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Tag And Describe. / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstEVA:
Goodnight and sleep like the princess you are!
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 13, 2016
postmann:

Goodnight and sleep like the princess you are!
kiss

Already awake, but thanks dear.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstEVA:
kiss
Already awake, but thanks dear.
Your sleep pattern!
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
postmann:

Your sleep pattern!
hahaha
I sleep early, but get to wake up mid night, then go back to sleep, is that weird?
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstEVA:
hahaha
I sleep early, but get to wake up mid night, then go back to sleep, is that weird?

Not weird, favourite one! Where have you been?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
postmann:

Not weird, favourite one! Where have you been?
long story, a part of it is my battery died, I had to allow it charge fully.

I see you have finally descended into the arena of conflict by putting that liliputian in his place grin

Go postman! Go postman!!

Very soon, your name will be included in the list of Nairaland E warriors aka slayers grin
All you need now is to add some Brutality.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstEVA:
long story, a part of it is my battery died, I had to allow it charge fully.

I see you have finally descended into the arena of conflict by putting that liliputian in his place grin

Go postman! Go postman!!

Very soon, your name will be included in the list of Nairaland E warriors aka slayers grin
All you need now is to add some Brutality.
grin
My faith won't allow for insults. I just say it like it is, making the truth hurt. And that's for those I find extremely irritating.

OK. I want to publicly admit I missed you today! Hope I won't get into trouble with anyone for that?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
postmann:

grin
My faith won't allow for insults. I just say it like it is, making the truth hurt. And that's for those I find extremely irritating.

OK. I want to publicly admit I missed you today! Hope I won't get into trouble with anyone for that?

You can strike the truth a little harder on their heads, that won't be bad thing I assure you.

Awwwww, missed you too dear. I truly like this side of you. Sweet.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstEVA:

You can strike the truth a little harder on their heads, that won't be bad thing I assure you.

Awwwww, missed you too dear. I truly like this side of you. Sweet.

hahahaha!
OK. Maybe next time I'll consider it.
What's your plan for church tomorrow?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
postmann:

hahahaha!
OK. Maybe next time I'll consider it.
What's your plan for church tomorrow?
I will go to church in the morning, then see what's going to happen in the evening for valentine cheesy

I hope my e sweetim has plans for me. And you too.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstEVA:
I will go to church in the morning, then see what's going to happen in the evening for valentine cheesy

I hope my e sweetim has plans for me. And you too.
Hehehehe!
I'm sure he does. I'll check you up as usual and if you haven't been carried away to the topmost part of the valentine tree, lucky me.

Or I'll simply catch you when you're back.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
postmann:

Hehehehe!
I'm sure he does. I'll check you up as usual and if you haven't been carried away to the topmost part of the valentine tree, lucky me.

Or I'll simply catch you when you're back.
lol @ valentine tree

I'm sure I will be here, he may be too busy with every one else but me undecided
Well, I have decided not to give a flying fvck, that way, everyone is happy. undecided

I want you to do a thread on whether love covers all in a relationship, I will love to read your view on it. I would have asked for your opinion here, but I think you will do more justice to the topic if it's a thread, what do you think dear?
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstEVA:
lol @ valentine tree

I'm sure I will be here, he may be too busy with every one else but me undecided
Well, I have decided not to give a flying fvck, that way, everyone is happy. undecided

I want you to do a thread on whether love covers all in a relationship, I will love to read your view on it. I would have asked for your opinion here, but I think you will do more justice to the topic if it's a thread, what do you think dear?

It's a fine and very interesting topic. I'll give it a go, but my problem is time. I still have a pending topic on lust that for lack of time haven't been able to conclude.
But I'll give it a go. Or at worse we can talk about it on this thread.

Hehehehe!
Don't let that bother you if he eventually turn out like that.
You're the sun he can't shade no matter how hard he tries.

A wonderful night sleep to you, favourite one.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
postmann:

It's a fine and very interesting topic. I'll give it a go, but my problem is time. I still have a pending topic on lust that for lack of time haven't been able to conclude.
But I'll give it a go. Or at worse we can talk about it on this thread.

Hehehehe!
Don't let that bother you if he eventually turn out like that.
You're the sun he can't shade no matter how hard he tries.

A wonderful night sleep to you, favourite one.
a deeper life hug to you grin

Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstEVA:
a deeper life hug to you grin

Hehehehehe! Must I go to bed with a cracked rib? grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
postmann:

Hehehehehe! Must I go to bed with a cracked rib?
grin
with time you get the full warm hug cheesy
Good night
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2016
firstEVA:
with time you get the full warm hug cheesy Good night
You should be back from the church service? Baptist? Anglican? Methodist? Catholic?
Happy valentine's day.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 14, 2016
postmann:

You should be back from the church service?
Baptist?
Anglican?
Methodist?
Catholic?

Happy valentine's day.
same to you dear, yea I am back, I am neither of the mentioned, I attend living faith church, but we are not pentecostal.

U didn't respond to my plan on changing our hug levels with time.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 10:35am On Feb 14, 2016
firstEVA:
same to you dear, yea I am back, I am neither of the mentioned, I attend living faith church, but we are not pentecostal.

U didn't respond to my plan on changing our hug levels with time.

hahahahahahahaha haha!
Now I'm laughing out loud! And who told you I'm above temptation! Will I feel completely neutral with a closed up hug with you? I don't think sooooo!

But till then, maybe if it happens I would tell you exactly how I feel.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2016
postmann:

hahahahahahahaha haha!
Now I'm laughing out loud! And who told you I'm above temptation! Will I feel completely neutral with a closed up hug with you? I don't think sooooo!

But till then, maybe if it happens I would tell you exactly how I feel.
fair enough grin

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2016
How's service today? What's on the sermon menu. If I guess right, 'love'?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2016
There should be a special grace covering MOGS I suppose, hugs should be nothing, no matter how close and deep.
postmann:
How's service today? What's on the sermon menu. If I guess right, 'love'?
no, something on destined for enviable change of levels. That's why I was thinking in thedirection of changing levels of hug. Don't mind me smiley
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2016
firstEVA:
There should be a special grace covering MOGS I suppose, hugs should be nothing, no matter how close and deep. no, something on destined for enviable change of levels. That's why I was thinking in thedirection of changing levels of hug. Don't mind me jor smiley

Hehehehe! No matter how close and deep? No! It's not true. Being a man of GOD doesn't make one immune to women, esp if he finds them beautiful. A slight hug, maybe just ok. But deep, well he better be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT at the time.

You know one is not always full with the HOLY SPIRIT, and if temptation comes at that time, hmmm...

Remember King Hezekiah in 2 chronicles 32:31? GOD withdrew from him and he instantly was proud and acted out of self glory because the SPIRIT of GOD withdrew from him.

I believe this is why some believers get warning in dreams or through prophecy when some kind of temptations want to come their way.

Now if a man of GOD would natural find a particular woman attractive, but the SPIRIT Of GOD keeps him in check, what happens when the SPIRIT of GOD isn't with him , maybe in full measure, as a result of less time given to prayer or studying the Word, or over exposure to indecency, such deep hug can be just the "little yeast that leaven the whole dough"
cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2016
postmann:

Hehehehe! No matter how close and deep? No! It's not true. Being a man of GOD doesn't make one immune to women, esp if he finds them beautiful. A slight hug, maybe just ok. But deep, well he better be filled the HOLY SPIRIT at the time.

You know one is not always full with the HOLY SPIRIT, and if temptation comes at that time, hmmm...

Remember King Hezekiah in 2 chronicles 32:31? GOD withdrew from him and he instantly was proud and outed out of self glory because the SPIRIT of GOD withdrew from him.

I believe this is why some believers gets warning in dreams or through prophecy when some kind of temptations may come their way.

Now if a man of GOD would natural find a particular woman attractive, but the SPIRIT Of GOD keeps him in check, what happens when the SPIRIT of GOD isn't with him , maybe in full measure, as a result of less time given to prayer or studying the Word, or over exposure to indecency, such deep hug can be just the "little yeast that leaven the whole dough"
cheesy
have you ever found your self in such a situation where the holyspirit isn't with you?

I hope I didn't go too far? Feel free to abandon the question if I did.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2016
firstEVA:
have you ever found your self in such a situation where the holyspirit isn't with you?

I hope I didn't go too far? Feel free to abandon the question if I did.

You didn't.

Yes I have. And it has been as a result of either of the following reasons:

-ignoring HIS warning
-not recognizing HIS voice (thereby not heeding HIS inatruction/warning)
-Disobedience
-given less time to prayer/The Word/
-exposure to indecency (as a new believer then)
-Thinking "I'm on top of this" (I can handle it mentality; this type involves underestimating the power of temptation, or thinking you're above temptation. )
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 14, 2016
postmann:

You didn't.

Yes I have. And it has been as a result of either of the following reasons:

-ignoring HIS warning
-not recognizing HIS voice (thereby not heeding HIS inatruction/warning)
-Disobedience
-given less time to prayer/The Word/
-exposure to indecency (as a new believer then)
-Thinking "I'm on top of this" (I can handle it mentality; this type involves underestimating the power of temptation, or thinking you're above temptation. )

lipsrsealed

There is a follow up question, but i wont ask lipsrsealed

For your kind of person, it would be difficult for women not to like you, you are sweet, you are wisdom and intelligence on feet. kiss

I am going off for a while, catch you later dear postmann?
You will tell me what postman means later wink
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 11:34am On Feb 14, 2016
firstEVA:
lipsrsealed

There is a follow up question, but i wont ask lipsrsealed

For your kind of person, it would be difficult for women not to like you, you are sweet, you are wisdom and intelligence on feet. kiss

I am going off for a while, catch you dear postmann?
You will tell me what postman means later wink
I'll appreciate the follow up question.
And thanks for the compliment.

By the way, you're one sweet, precious darling with a beautiful soul.

Alright, we chat later.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
postmann:

I'll appreciate the follow up question.

So what happened? What was the consequence of your refusal to adhere to the warnings of the Spirit?

postmann:

And thanks for the compliment.

By the way, you're one sweet, precious darling with a beautiful soul.

Alright, we chat later.
thanks, u are becoming a master of flattery grin
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
firstEVA:

So what happened? What was the consequence of your refusal to adhere to the warnings of the Spirit?

thanks, u are becoming a master of flattery grin

I don't flatter, I say it like I feel it.

Consequences of not adhering to the HOLY SPIRIT were fruits of the flesh; lust, cravings, arguments, etc.

What's the next follow up question? Is it going to be about you? If I had ever been less of the HOLY SPIRIT, and as a result ever felt somewhat in similar way towards you?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
postmann:

I don't flatter, I say it like I feel it.

Consequences of not adhering to the HOLY SPIRIT were fruits of the flesh; lust, cravings, arguments, etc.

What's the next follow up question? Is it going to be about you? If I had ever been less of the HOLY SPIRIT, and as a result ever felt somewhat in similar way towards you?

hahaha, not atal dear, we havn't gotten there, this is just friendship brought about by someone special to both of us, so no, it cannot be a follow up question grin

Apart from being the man who carries the message of salvation, could postmann mean something else? I'm just curious.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
firstEVA:

hahaha, not atal dear, we havn't gotten there, this is just friendship brought about by someone special to both of us, so no, it cannot be a follow up question grin

Apart from being the man who carries the message of salvation, could postmann mean something else? I'm just curious.

hahahahaha!. grin

OK. I got that one wrong I guess.

You said it all, truth and salvation.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
postmann:

hahahahaha!. grin

OK. I got that one wrong I guess.

You said it all, truth and salvation.
I have some chocolates, but I don't know how to pass them across

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (790) (Reply)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.