Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Tag And Ask - Forum Games (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Tag And Ask (720203 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Tag And Describe. / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (790) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
That came out very nicely, i actually expected something harsher. You did justice without being too judgmental.

When you wrote "...be the city I take", it ministered to me in a way I can't dare say, I'm a bit shy grin
Mybe you should be very selective of your choice of words. I am very imaginative.

Point taken. I understand and pls don't mind my choice of metaphor. I chose it without the understanding that it could quite be interpreted differently. But the other metaphor would definitely help with understanding the first.

In Christendom, every believer is actually a soldier on a mission. And soldiers normally fight over a city to conquer it for their MASTER. So the metaphor was created on this principle.

Again, I know you know. Hehehehehe! Sometimes, I feel you just like being a little mischievous just for the fun of it or to gauge my reaction. But not to worry, I shan't be letting you down. grin

About Lez, I meant his warning about my reaction was right.
Speaking of reaction, I don't think I've been harsh or judgemental with you. With him, most definitely.

Good morning.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Postmann was there any time you were in the world or you've been a faithful disciple from childhood?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:
It's good to see the op engaging in a completely healthy topic of interest for all of humanity.

Giving his literal capacity, many stand to gain if he decides to choose his posts and topics on a healthy standing.
Ok, now about the spousal age difference, well different stroke for different folks. But I think the ideal age space for spouse or intended couple should be a minimum of maybe 4-5. But not exceeding 6 or 8

But I must admit marriage is very dynamic and so are the players and their characters. There isn't any standard preference when it comes to age spacing for couples. What works for a couple will not work for others.
So let each take his preference as is suitable for him.
Even the op who is Abrahamic in preference.

OP, abeg no quote me o or refer to me indirectly. I just say make I yarn small for your topic.
this got me laughing out loud, but I didnt want to quote you there least I am accused of derailing grin

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
Postmann was there any time you were in the world or you've been a faithful disciple from childhood?

Gbamm!

To begin with my answer, the word 'faithful' doesn't apply to me in my Christian walk. Because it is by grace, no one can be faithful by his own strength. (Philipians 2:13)
Yes, there was a time I was in the world. Had my fair share of all that babylon had to offer.

What, you surely didn't expect I was consecrated like The Baptist, John, did you?

Well, your question has a follow up question , so may I hear it?
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
this got me laughing out loud, but I didnt want to quote you there least I am accused of derailing grin

I'm waiting on his hammer
grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:

Gbamm!

To begin with my answer, the word 'faithful' doesn't apply to me in my Christian walk. Because it is by grace, no one can be faithful by his own strength. (Philipians 2:13)
Yes, there was a time I was in the world. Had my fair share of all that babylon had to offer.

What, you surely didn't expect I was consecrated like The Baptist, John, did you?

Well, your question has a follow up question , so may I hear it?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Postmann stop predicting me, I don't like it undecided

grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
Error
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:

I'm waiting on his hammer
grin
he just quietly left without responding openly grin
Hilarious

I thought you stopped following him
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
he just quietly left without responding openly grin
Hilarious

I thought you stopped following him

He is a fighter who doesn't quit. I'm still heavily expectant grin

Yes, I stopped following him.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
Postmann stop predicting me, I don't like it undecided

grin

I didn't know you wouldn't like it. That was a little easy predicting you. Maybe you should make it more difficult next time.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA, he told me about his latest topic before posting it and after posting it. So I went there to have a little say and to poke a little jibe at him.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:
firstEVA, he told me about his latest topic before posting it and after posting it. So I went there to have a little say and to poke a little jibe at him.
I am your cheer leader grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Postmann brace up yourself, the hammer just landed.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
I am your cheer leader grin

I believe his fire for you has been the reason for his volcanic eruptions.

grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:

grin
error
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:

grin
grin

Have you ever though of creating counter threads to his? That would be so cool.
That way, you won't be breaking any rules, you will have an increasing followership, people who would want to drink from your fountain of spiritual knowledge (I know it's not by your power), you will have the opportunity to save more than one (lez) or two (lez and I) souls. What do you think
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
grin

Have you ever though of creating counter threads to his? That would be so cool.
That way, you won't be breaking any rules, you will have an increasing followership, people who would want to drink from your fountain of spiritual knowledge (I know it's not by your power), you will have the opportunity to save more than one (lez) or two (lez and I) souls. What do you think

Actually, I have a post coming up. It was supposed to be posted last Saturday, but I was interrupted by some work, so I had to put it on hold. It is almost done. And it's talking about lust. Should be out this week, hopefully by GOD's grace.

It's no counter-thread to any of his posts. It's just a normal thread that should inspire anyone who's determined to live right.

And, what about the followerhip thing? From a sincere stand point, I won't like that. There's nothing as distracting has a huge online followership. My time on NL will certainly dwindle further than it is now.

But who knows where the wind of the SPIRIT may take me?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:

Actually, I have a post coming up. It was supposed to be posted last Saturday, but I was interrupted by some work, so I had to put it on hold. It is almost done. And it's talking about lust. Should be out this week, hopefully by GOD's grace.

It's no counter-thread to any of his posts. It's just a normal thread that should inspire anyone who's determined to live right.

And, what about the followerhip thing? From a sincere stand point, I won't like that. There's nothing as distracting has a huge online followership. My time on NL will certainly dwindle further than it is now.

But who knows where the wind of the SPIRIT may take me?
lol
Ok, tag me when you create the thread.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
lol Ok, tag me when you create the thread.
I will.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:

I will.
and him too cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
and him too cheesy

Nah! He doesn't need my sermons.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:

Nah! He doesn't need my sermons.
you sound upset.

I saw your first post, and the edited one, you are very matured, you play your role well.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
you sound upset.

I saw your first post, and the edited one, you are very matured, you play your role well.

lol! Upset is an understatement.
Which of the edited posts? The one on here or the one on his thread?
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:

lol! Upset is an understatement.
Which of the edited posts? The one on here or the one his thread?
on his thread.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
on his thread.

hahahaha!
i figured in time it wasnt worth it! Sometimes you lose the war to win the battle.
What i do with him online here on NL goes deep... but sometimes they were just for fun... but the msg gets delivered all the same.

but you too wise to not notice the unnecessary vulcanic erruption.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:

hahahaha!
i figured in time it wasnt worth it! Sometimes you lose the war to win the battle.
What i do with him online here on NL goes deep... but sometimes they were just for fun... but the msg gets delivered all the same.

but you too wise to not notice the unnecessary vulcanic erruption.
perhaps his mood or so.

But sweetheart, I believe you would do a better job on a one on one basis without the watchful eyes of millions. It definitely gets to a point where emotions would be involved if you take this route.
If you have to do it here being the "rope" grin, you should do so without going personal becos its a faceless forum, no one really knows anyone persay, so the reference to background may not be the best here. I don't wish to offend you pls, just my opinion, but I know you know him wayyy better than anyone here.
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
perhaps his mood or so.

But sweetheart, I believe you would do a better job on a one on one basis without the watchful eyes of millions. It definitely gets to a point where emotions would be involved if you take this route.
If you have to do it here being the "rope" grin, you should do so without going personal becos its a faceless forum, no one really knows anyone persay, so the reference to background may not be the best here. I don't wish to offend you pls, just my opinion, but I know you know him wayyy better than anyone here.

A wise counselor you are! it was the main reason I unfollowed him on the 29th of last month. so i dont get to read everything and forced to take a harsher stand.

I've been making a nuisance of his threads and post, but underneath were some jovial jibes which he is
absolutely aware of.

one on one is an option ongoing. but still, ego and women have wrecked many men.

i think i was ignorable at least if those two traits were under control.
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:

A wise counselor you are! it was the main reason I unfollowed him on the 29th of last month. so i dont get to read everything and forced to take a harsher stand.

I've been making a nuisance of his threads and post, but underneath were some jovial jibes which he is
absolutely aware of.

one on one is an option ungoing. but still, ego and women have wrecked many men.

i think i was ignorable at least if those two traits were under control.
you are right about that

1 Like

Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
you are right about that
You were a silent by-stander in the feud in the spousal thread.
You came away with a heartful impression no doubt.
Now please let it flow. You were supposed to be his supply wagon during battle.

grin
Re: Tag And Ask by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
postmann:

You were a silent by-stander in the feud in the spousal thread.
You came away with a heartful impression.
Now please let it flow.
brb cheesy
Re: Tag And Ask by postmann: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
firstEVA:
brb cheesy
Ok.

coincidentially, you are my 333th post. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (790) (Reply)

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.