Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Watch Dogs Is An Awesome Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Watch Dogs Is An Awesome Game (983 Views)

What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 / Watch Dogs Is So A Great Game In 2014 / New Game 2014: Watch Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Dogs Is An Awesome Game by kellyliang674: 4:22am On Jul 16, 2014
Watch Dogs is really an awesome game, it's loved by many people and the game cosers like to cosplay Aiden Pearce with the Watch Dogs mask, hat and the coat. The Watch Dogs cosplay is more and more popular this year.

Compare with the previous games, Watch Dogs is innovative, with a solid information base NPC data and the line of sight in the NPC given a fresh frame, we simply open the hack mode, we can see the city information, while all hack call to the NPC, he heard the call of content, but only part of the NPC are the main tasks and potential data, it allows him to make immersive gaming pleasure doubled. If you continue along this line of thinking, the future of open-world game can enter another different way; NPC will be the same with the protagonists have a real back-story.

In addition to the main game, there are a large number of small game, is the official propaganda, to reach 100, the blue markers on the map are small games, including chess, poker, take the ball, running and the like, the official 100 - game, in fact, is 245, I think it can still be done, and I can add a lot of fun.
Re: Watch Dogs Is An Awesome Game by hueyReckless: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2014
Can't wait to get my claws on this game. Sick I tell you. cool

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Buy From Amazon.? / Watch Dogs Mask: Ubisoft Said Watch Dogs Will Be Better Than GTA / Gaurapad Word Search Puzzle for Instant Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.