Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Get FREE WEB HOSTING Forever - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get FREE WEB HOSTING Forever (1438 Views)

Mifihost - Premium Free Domain And Free Web Hosting Services / Get Free Web Trafic To Your Web Or Blog 100% FREE / Newbies! Get Free Web Design Ebook And Video (drop Your Email) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get FREE WEB HOSTING Forever by sanyablaze(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2014
I was just browsing through the net when I stumbled upon this great site that offers free web hosting forever. And the joy of this is that they don't advertise on your website as others do and you also stand a chance to get a free domain name. So what are u waiting for, especially you Wordpress bloggers. Join GOOGIEHOST today and enjoying frEe hosting for life http://api.googiehost.com/redir/6262314
Re: Get FREE WEB HOSTING Forever by greasy: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thanks for posting this information. It's quite unique that a free web hosting service doesn't place ads on customers websites. However, I still have a problem with free hosting plans. They do not allow you to rank high on Google. Google discriminates free website hosting services. This means that, if you become a customer, your website or blog will always rank low so nobody can find it. Maybe good for a personal site with not too many photos/videos, but not good for doing business online. More information on this subject can be read on http://usa.weloveourhost.com/freeorpaid.html
Re: Get FREE WEB HOSTING Forever by cool0: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
I dont have any idea about this site ,When you selecting the good host first of all, you should check the infrastructure, function, check them to a control panel to manage your hosts. More importantly, how they are professional that will lead your business to success.Its better to research and make a checklist of the features and compare the hosting providers and their services & You should choose hosting based upon the space that you need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. After checking all , I have been using http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_hosting/ as my web host for over two years now and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites At the time of signup, you can pick the best hosting plan for you, and select a web hosting data center to get ultra fast website load times. Also you can choose your new blog ,cms , web galary or e-store to be readily set up for you before you even log in!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout My 4 Days Old Recipe Blog For Review / Let Me Show You How To Get 100,000 Page View Per Month / Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.