Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

: Online Business...unpleasant Experience - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / : Online Business...unpleasant Experience (817 Views)

Anyone Had This Unpleasant Experience With Skye Bank? / Re: Online Business...unpleasant Experience / Unpleasant Treatment IRO Dormant Account Reactivation At Skye Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: Online Business...unpleasant Experience by bank2k4real(m): 10:42am On Jul 16, 2014
Yes Good day,

Straight to the point.
I have been doing business online for more than a year now check my signature below for what I do....and There's this experience or should I say issues about some customers that is very bad...
One of them ;
Fine I advertised my product and she contacted me we chatted and came to an agreed price...the the mode of payment and delivery comes in...

In my case that I do free delivery to anywhere in Nigeria..I told her I accept part payment and balance after delivery.

She said noooo...that she doesn't trust me that she was duped some days ago...infact not once...that she will prefer payment on delivery, I agreed as a first time customer.
We agreed on tge delivery date and payment ...after the goods have been delivered to her at Abuja since May, 2014...she's a Nairalander don't want to mention her moniker...she started giving me excuses that her customers are owing her too...that she will pay me as soon as her customers pay her...I told her I don't do my business that way cos we had an agreement.

For more than 2 months now still on the matter , she hasn't paid me and the latest excuse was that the clothes were too costly that she wants to return them....even after 2 months...which I accepted but uptil today no clothes,no money she isn't replying my chats nor pick my calls...

Did a background check on her...got her husbands number called him to complain he agreed that he knew about the transactions and he will talk to the wifey..but still nothing...

Abeg tell me what should I do...I really need that money to take care of other orders as I send them from ghana..
Anybody with similar experience pls share it and what did you do..

Waiting patiently .
These are what I sell

Link
https://www.nairaland.com/1218337/import-ghana-wax-plain-pattern

Re: : Online Business...unpleasant Experience by bedfordng(m): 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
you both agreed on payment on delivery but you delivered the product without payment,that means you are at fault.in business there is no sentiment.you delivered the product,then right at the doorstep you did not collect your pay.you will have to go to abuja then because the pay might enter voice mail
Re: : Online Business...unpleasant Experience by bank2k4real(m): 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
bedfordng: you both agreed on payment on delivery but you delivered the product without payment,that means you are at fault.in business there is no sentiment.you delivered the product,then right at the doorstep you did not collect your pay.you will have to go to abuja then because the pay might enter voice mail

Thanks...that's what am thinking though
Re: : Online Business...unpleasant Experience by weco247: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
Some Nigerians are terrible. You don't do business that way or less you fall mugu.It is either payment before delivery or half payment before you deliver any of your wares.If not you run out of business.
Re: : Online Business...unpleasant Experience by eph12(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Why you are holding back on mentioning the moniker of the lady I do not know. For you to post this on NL means you are feeling like you're being scammed already yet you choose to protect the lady. I hope you get your money back.
Re: : Online Business...unpleasant Experience by BJ4REEL(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
2 solid months and you are still sceptical on the motive behind such dubious act? maybe you're father xmas for you to have waited that long. cos it would've been easier locating her if you'd taken action earlier.btw,business is not done that way in our clime or you'd be left high and dry sooner than you could blink your eyes.
Re: : Online Business...unpleasant Experience by CVWizards(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op, you've been duped. I hope you've learnt from this experience.
Re: : Online Business...unpleasant Experience by bank2k4real(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2014
CVWizards: Op, you've been duped. I hope you've learnt from this experience.

Hmmmm...I don't want to believe that
Re: : Online Business...unpleasant Experience by bank2k4real(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2014
weco247: Some Nigerians are terrible. You don't do business that way or less you fall mugu.It is either payment before delivery or half payment before you deliver any of your wares.If not you run out of business.

I understand, the way I deal with new customers is different from my normal part payments...I guess I met the wrong new customer cos have been doing this for more than a year now with new customers

(1) (Reply)

The Best Banks In Nigeria / Official Rate Now: N168 To 1$. What Does This Mean? / Which Is Cheaper For Sending Money Abroad, Western Union Or Moneygram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.