Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,313 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. (7938 Views)

Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet. / HELP! I'm Going To Tanzania Embassy Next Week, I Need Info From Friends! / Welcome To Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by nguvumali: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
princeefosa1:
@peren plss can u tell me what to expect in tanzania cos am about to go for a trip over. There the people and the environment are there jobs plss and what of their immigrations
Tanzania a beautiful Nation located along Indian ocean , The city of peace and Harmony don't hesitate to visit
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by peren: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
xule20:

How much was your flight from lagos and wot was ur total budget pls?thanks... I need a tour asap

Flight from lagos was about 135Naira(return), you can pay my flight ticket and i would be glad to give u a tour around when we get there.lol. but depending on how many days you want to stay and the kind of luxury you indulde in, you can spend anywhere between 300-800k
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
peren:

Flight from lagos was about 135Naira(return), you can pay my flight ticket and i would be glad to give u a tour around when we get there.lol. but depending on how many days you want to stay and the kind of luxury you indulde in, you can spend anywhere between 300-800k

Lol
Thnks dude...#300k if fair enof sha! Season's Greetings
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by extrovert6(m): 3:57am On Dec 26, 2014
peren:

I'm going for a conference in Arusha but my mum insist I get my visa b4 leaving , pls how much do I need to have in my account to present at the embassy.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by Josbod4u: 10:50am On Jun 15, 2015
can i please ask how do i get to Tanzania with road transport
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by cyril83(m): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2015
Josbod4u:
can i please ask how do i get to Tanzania with road transport

Bro no road network, unless say u sabi swim.
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by cutieme(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2015
@fajigirl,please do u know how I can get Madagascar visa?Please tell me more about the place if u have been there, thanks.
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by fajigirl(f): 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2015
cutieme:
@fajigirl,please do u know how I can get Madagascar visa?Please tell me more about the place if u have been there, thanks.

I have never been to Madagascar but it looks like it is a 30 day visa you get on arrival single entry is 55euros (you can get up to 3 months visa).
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by cutieme(m): 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
@thanks @fajigirl for the info,but please can u find out for me the ticket price range and if I can move from Nigeria, thanks.
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by fajigirl(f): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
cutieme:
@thanks @fajigirl for the info,but please can u find out for me the ticket price range and if I can move from Nigeria, thanks.

The ticket price range is about N200k. What do you mean by move from Nigeria? if you mean to relocate permanently check their immigration page or search online as i don't know much about that.
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by cutieme(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
@fajigirl,thanks once again,but I don't mean to relocate there permanently,I mean flying from Naija down there.
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by fajigirl(f): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2015
cutieme:
@fajigirl,thanks once again,but I don't mean to relocate there permanently,I mean flying from Naija down there.

Yes, the price i quoted is from Nigeria (Lagos).
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by pheelz93(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Plz I want to travel to Tanzania for a 2weeks tour, how much should I budget I'm not a prudent spender, beside I'm still a student...will i declear d amount I intend to Spend @ d Tanzania airport on arrival? Secondly how much is visa stamped @ Abuja plz in naira
Re: Planing A Trip To Tanzania, Needs Advice And Tips. by olashas(f): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
pheelz93:
Plz I want to travel to Tanzania for a 2weeks tour, how much should I budget I'm not a prudent spender, beside I'm still a student...will i declear d amount I intend to Spend @ d Tanzania airport on arrival? Secondly how much is visa stamped @ Abuja plz in naira

I need info on this too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Denmark Greencard Visa And Secure Entry Into Other 26 Countries In Europe / Is India A Good Country / Curious About The Seychelles? Read My Trip Report With Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.