Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. (6911 Views)

Please Help: How Can I Track My Uk Visa Application - Applicant Status / Visa's To Iyf World Camp In Korea / Pls Help! How True Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by saintruky(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders. Please i am to travel via road from Warri enroute Lokoja to Abuja, heading to Life Camp district and am to do the driving precisely next week.
Can anyone kindly give me a detailed description on how to get to Life Camp Abuja.
Thanks and God bless as you help a brother and mate.
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by LegitDiva: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
its an aprrox 40 mins drive from Airport Junc (after giri junction). Take the airport road and drive straight.
IMO the easiest way to is to stop occassionally along airport road (in a safe place of course) and ask for directions

heres a link on google map

Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by SkinnyDude(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
ask any bus driver or keke driver to take you to Kado Fish market. the kado fish market is at the back of Life camp. ask of GSS (gwarimpa secondary school). the school is in life camp, opposite police station...

this is actually from the little experience i had when i visited my aunt who stays in Life camp. its been 2 years now, i didnt stay long. just 30 days.

1 Like

Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by SkinnyDude(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
life camp was like new york city to me. tiled road, street lights, fine houses, un-occupied estates, flowers, white people, steady water supply and costant electricity.

the minister of FCT lives at life camp. Setraco, julius berger, costain and some other construction companies have houses there for their workers.
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by saintruky(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
LegitDiva:
its an aprrox 40 mins drive from Airport Junc (after giri junction). Take the airport road and drive straight.
IMO the easiest way to is to stop occassionally along airport road (in a safe place of course) and ask for directions

heres a link on google map

thanks for ur great concern. Talking about d airport rd, after welcome to abuja sign post, the next turn by my right should be d airport rd i guess? Driving in enroute Lokoja. While strait left is to uni abuja?
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by saintruky(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
SkinnyDude:
life camp was like new york city to me. tiled road, street lights, fine houses, un-occupied estates, flowers, white people, steady water supply and costant electricity.

the minister of FCT lives at life camp. Setraco, julius berger, costain and some other construction companies have houses there for their workers.

thanks pal for d intro. Sadly u didnt give a description on how i could get there enroute Lokoja.
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by saintruky(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
SkinnyDude:
ask any bus driver or keke driver to take you to Kado Fish market. the kado fish market is at the back of Life camp. ask of GSS (gwarimpa secondary school). the school is in life camp, opposite police station...

this is actually from the little experience i had when i visited my aunt who stays in Life camp. its been 2 years now, i didnt stay long. just 30 days.

thanks Boss for this useful tips. It would go a long way to help moi. Guess u enjoyed ur stay there while it lasted?
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by saintruky(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
SkinnyDude:

Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
saintruky:

thanks pal for d intro. Sadly u didnt give a description on how i could get there enroute Lokoja.
Lokoja is not in Abuja. we only stopped and rested there, then continued our journey to abuja. then we got to abuja, and stopped at Utako park. some passengers went down and left. we then continued the journey, drove like 2 hours and reached the final bus stop, which is JABI park. from JABi park to Kado fish market was #100. the Jabi park is close to the newspaper company that was bombed sometime ago by Boko boys. i have forgotten the name.
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by SkinnyDude(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
saintruky:

thanks Boss for this useful tips. It would go a long way to help moi. Guess u enjoyed ur stay there while it lasted?
well, i didnt enjoy it. was lonely, didnt know anyone. boredom nearly killed me and thats why i left. my aunt is single, so no cousins to roll with.
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by saintruky(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
SkinnyDude:
well, i didnt enjoy it. was lonely, didnt know anyone. boredom nearly killed me and thats why i left. my aunt is single, so no cousins to roll with.

oh dear, what happened to meeting new friends?
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by saintruky(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
SkinnyDude:
Lokoja is not in Abuja. we only stopped and rested there, then continued our journey to abuja. then we got to abuja, and stopped at Utako park. some passengers went down and left. we then continued the journey, drove like 2 hours and reached the final bus stop, which is JABI park. from JABi park to Kado fish market was #100. the Jabi park is close to the newspaper company that was bombed sometime ago by Boko boys. i have forgotten the name.

shuooo see dis bros oo, na road when dem bomb u dey direct me to pass haba. Lokoja isnt in Abuja i know, but its d major city u get to before Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by SkinnyDude(m): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2014
saintruky:

shuooo see dis bros oo, na road when dem bomb u dey direct me to pass haba. Lokoja isnt in Abuja i know, but its d major city u get to before Abuja.
shuooo.. na park oh! thats where the bus will stop you. final bus stop!
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by saintruky(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2014
SkinnyDude:
shuooo.. na park oh! thats where the bus will stop you. final bus stop!

lolz (shuoooism). Am not coming wit a public transport, am driving myself down. D map posted here has already solved it all. Thanks all same and special thanks to every contributors. I appreciate.
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by SkinnyDude(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
saintruky:

lolz (shuoooism). Am not coming wit a public transport, am driving myself down. D map posted here has already solved it all. Thanks all same and special thanks to every contributors. I appreciate.
welcome
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by Jimmywest(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
if ur fone is a smartphone. try make use of google map on ur fone and set up the navigation. it is very easy, 1. set ur location 2. type "life camp junction, abuja" in the destination. having done that, click on "start" and follow the little arrow in the map, it will direct and put u through your journey.

i make use of the navigation anytime am going to somewhere have neva been to in abuja. all i do is type d name of the place and follow the navigation. FYI i stay close to life camp
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by saintruky(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2014
Jimmywest:
if ur fone is a smartphone. try make use of google map on ur fone and set up the navigation. it is very easy, 1. set ur location 2. type "life camp junction, abuja" in the destination. having done that, click on "start" and follow the little arrow in the map, it will direct and put u through your journey.

i make use of the navigation anytime am going to somewhere have neva been to in abuja. all i do is type d name of the place and follow the navigation. FYI i stay close to life camp

thanks boss
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 24, 2014
If this is your first time of coming to Abj that map has actually not solve a thing.

1 Like

Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by saintruky(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lordjoey:
If this is your first time of coming to Abj that map has actually not solve a thing.

no it isnt my 1st time. Am at Lokoja now.
Re: Need Help How To Get To Life Camp In Abuja. by millan0: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
Life Camp is an exclusive district in outer Abuja. The Life Camp area is positioned in phase 3 of the FCT.

Big posh houses are found throughout the neighborhood. Accordingly properties in Life Camp can be very expensive.

More on Life Camp here:

https://www.villaafrika.com/life-camp-district-guide/

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow / Any Nigerian In Brisbane, Australia? / Pls I Need Contact Detail Of Egypt Embassy In Lagos Or Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.