Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,538 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Lolz! Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerian Leaders! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lolz! Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerian Leaders! (846 Views)

Naija Jokes : Lolz! Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerian Leaders! / Lolz! Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerian Leaders! / Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerian Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lolz! Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerian Leaders! by StevinMorgan(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
(1) “we want to thank the president for bringing facebook to Nigeria” …Information Minister Labaran Maku.

(2) “you press men, you always say there are no minerals in kano. We have Coca Cola, Fanta, Mirinda and the newly invented Sprite”…Bakin Zuwo.

(3) “Foreign investors should ignore Boko Haram απϑ invest in Nigeria”…GEJ

(4) ” I will water your school and fire your school”..Orji Uzoh Kalu.

(5) “Nigerians dont panic, terrorist attack is everywhere ..maybe is our turn”…GEJ.

(6) “I will rather kill myself than commit sucide”..Dame Jonathan.

(7) “I founded this school for the masses and ŧħҿ school fees is 850,000 naira”…Atiku Abubakar.

(cool Until I see someone eating out of the gutters before I believe there is poverty in Nigeria.” – Umoru Dikko.

(9) “Telephone is not meant for the poor”..David Mark

(10) “The worth of a child born and breed in Nigeria cannot be compared to that in the United States” – Yakubu Gowon

(11) “school is not meant for the poor, only for ŧħҿ rich”..Ikedi Ikiri Ohakim

(12) “At 50, Britain iwas still battling with King Arthur and the knights of the round table so Nigeria is not doing too badly”..Diezeani Madueke.

(13)..”Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria”…Obasanjo

(14)…”The corp members where destined to die, nobody can run away from destiny”..Mallam isa Yaguda, Gov Bauchi State.

(15)..”On behalf of 20 million naira, I donate •̸Ϟy family”.. Dame Jonathan.

(16)..”We, the PDP did not win this election, I have gone to church to confess, I gave them money and they called ŧħҿ result”…Chris Uba

(17)..”I want to commend ŧħҿ doctors and nurses for responding to treatment”… Dame Jonathan

(18)…”I can see camera people, are they going to televise us alive?”- Dame Jonathan.

Dumb Vs Deaf

A prince was put under a spell so that he could speak only one word each year. If he didn’t speak for two years, the following year he could speak two words and so on. One day, he fell in love with a beautiful lady. He refrained from speaking for two whole years so he could call her “my darling.” But then he wanted to tell her he loved her, so he waited three more years. At the end of these five years, he wanted to ask her to marry him, so he waited another four years. Finally, as the ninth year of silence ended, he led the lady to the most romantic place in the kingdom and said, “My darling, I love you! Will you marry me?” And the lady said, “Pardon?”
Imagine

Why bobo no just write am for paper since ?

1 Like

Re: Lolz! Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerian Leaders! by 10kgod(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
I gbadun those quotes. 2 much.

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Has Come Again!!! / ;D Funny Facts ;D / Funny Question.. Lolz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.