Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,779 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Will Messi, Neymar And Suarez Fit Together At Barcelona? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Will Messi, Neymar And Suarez Fit Together At Barcelona? (811 Views)

Ronaldo Has Done It Again, Will Messi Show Us His Own Tonight? / Will Messi Win Copa America 2015 To HaveThe Edge Over Cristiano Ronaldo? / What Went Wrong? Suarez, Neymar And Lionel Messi Yet To Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Messi, Neymar And Suarez Fit Together At Barcelona? by LeoFish92(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
When I spoke about Neymar last year, Barca fans
said I'm speaking cos I'm a Madrid fan, but it
turn out to be true, I knew Nermar would have a
big problem because his closest playing partner at
Barca is the corner Flag. I may suprise you all
again that said it's because it's his first season,
Neymar will struggle again cos his natural
position is close to the goal. I predict Suarez
would have the same problem if Messi dosen't
allow him to play the middle. There are 3 posible
outcomes of Suarez presence in Barca, 1. Messi
would not allow him to play in middle so he
would be limited. 2. Messi would allow him to
play the middle so Messi would be limited 3.
Neymar would get desperate to prove himself this
season, so would want to keep the ball abit more
and score goals, if he dose, it would reduce Messi
and Suarez impact in games. So Barca would in
either way have to sacrifice one player for the
other. Now they have to decide who it would be,
but it's not going to happen that Messi scores 50
goals, Suarez 47 goals and Nermar 38 goals. If
Barca think that's posible, it's only a dream. The
3 would not shine or be at their best all at the
same time. Here I speak as a football fan, not
becos I'm a Madrid fan. What do you guys think?
Re: Will Messi, Neymar And Suarez Fit Together At Barcelona? by lekkie073(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
If Ronaldo, bale and possibly James Rodriguez can play together......what stops d barca trio?

1 Like

Re: Will Messi, Neymar And Suarez Fit Together At Barcelona? by chumaeze(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
[quote author=lekkie073]If Ronaldo, bale and possibly James Rodriguez can play together......what stops d barca trio?[/quotehttp://ochiabuuto..com/2014/07/sportbarcelona-accepts-suarez.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Rwanda Wants FIFA Ban On Nigeria To Continue / Picture Of Vicent Eyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Nigeria Vs South Africa Live Thread - Women AFCON (with A Link To The Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.