Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Top10 Hottest Nigerian Club Bangers Of All Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top10 Hottest Nigerian Club Bangers Of All Time (4231 Views)

Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Female Artistes / The Hottest Nigerian Songs.. / The Best & Hottest Nigerian Music Video's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top10 Hottest Nigerian Club Bangers Of All Time by Djicemob: 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
As a deejay,i've gone to many places and i've seen many faces,especially the faces of delight and over joy when the deejay rolls in a particular joint and everybody go crazy and wild.What a great feeling for the Deejay! People buying u drinks and spraying u cash for playing the best tracks is something every deejay wants.As a benefactor,am dedicating this list to the talented artistes that put these banging tracks together,which serves as our(Djs) weapon to put smiles on peoples face and in-turn puts food on our table as Djs.Ladies and gents,I present you the TOP 10 HOTTEST CLUB-BANGERS for period of a decade now.

NOTE:5 Tracks are represented from the near past and 5 from these present times...

THE LIST:....(in no particular order)
1.O fokasibe by Dj zeez
2.Gongo aso by 9ice
3.Kukere by iyanya
4.Implication by 2face
5.Skelewu by Davido
6.Suddenly by dbanj
7.Caro by wizkid ft LAX
8.Yahoozee by Olu maintain
9.Double wahala by Oritse femi
10.Dorobucci by Mavins crew.

Music heads and deejays,bless us with ur own list or help rearrange the above list in ur own particular order.

(1) (Reply)

Download Album: KB – His Glory Alone Zip & MP3 / When Will Nigerian Artistes Improve Their Stage Performances? / "Long Time" By Verse6ix (Audio, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.