Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] (29333 Views)

Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places / Bruce Lee lightning punch.(2d) / The Most Impressive Thing To Hit Abuja And Lagos In 2009 Now Unfolds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2014
myspnigeria: lovely piece., tenx op
ur welcome?
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by haibe(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2014
hmmn
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by fiftynaira(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: They are all ungodly monuments, ebven the christ the redeemer statue
Bros what you belive in is not what I belive in.... If it were to here in brazil many people for don mob you... Every city has its own trade mark like the one we have in aso rock!
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2014
Photomarket
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2014
prof800: Am I the only one that sees the handwork of VFX in most of these pictures.?
hehehe...na wa ooo!
same here.... lol
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2014
Zedric: But wait o, shey those that took the picture were already waiting to capture the pix or what? Its not like lighting tells b4 striking u know
this should answer your question
feran14:
8 The Statue of Liberty, New York (US)
This is the moment when a lightning bolt appears to
strike the Statue of Liberty in New York. New York
photographer Jay Fine had spent the night braving the
storm in Battery Park City , Manhattan in a bid to get the
perfect picture. Jay spent nearly two hours poised with
his camera and took more than 80 shots before luck
struck with this particular bolt of lightning at 8.45pm on
September 22, 2010. He said that he had been waiting 40
years to get the picture.
Zedric: But wait o, shey those that took the picture were already waiting to capture the pix or what? Its not like lighting tells b4 striking u know

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by shorexng: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2014
donpope1: If the Vatican's was attributed to be sign from God about Pope's resignation then what could the Christ the redeemer statue own be?
grin Your're donPOPE, give us the answer.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Amack(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2014
lightning struck St. Peter's Basilica.hours after Pope Benedict's resignation.

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by erictoonice: 9:09am On Jul 18, 2014
I watched the documentary on the Christ the Redeemer's on DW TV, I think they're all may be true, the Christ the redeemer was repaired after wards.
lightening often strike height structures most expecially wen are metals.
cool picd though.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2014
fiftynaira:
Bros what you belive in is not what I belive in.... If it were to here in brazil many people for don mob you... Every city has its own trade mark like the one we have in aso rock!
the word of God said we shouldn't mould statues in representation of anything in heaven and on earth.
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by jericco1(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2014
I generally don't like Lightning.
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by donpope1(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2014
shorexng:
grin Your're donPOPE, give us the answer.

I answer only to donpope grin
grin
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Janetozi(f): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2014
I can't wait to snap thunder striking shekau.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2014
My people,this nah Endtime+illuminati tinz! Hehehehehe

#God is Great#
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Na so thunder dey take fayya pesin o.. ;DNa so thunder dey take fayya pesin o..
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by swissyelsie(f): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Lightning tends to strike the peak point in an area, nothing bizarre about those phenomena. Kudos to the photographers.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 18, 2014
feran14:

Oh, now i understand. I didn't bother to read all the article
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2014
Zedric:
Oh, now i understand. I didn't bother to read all the article
na only picture i put there?..
So if i give you book to read, na only picture you go de look at

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by freecharles(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2014
nice photoshop work...I love those brushes too but make that of "Christ the Redeemers" statue more real
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2014
freecharles: nice photoshop work...I love those brushes too but make that of "Christ the Redeemers" statue more real
guy you no try at all...
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2014
Impressive, especially that San Fransisco Bridge.
I thought it was generally assumed that lightning never strikes the same place twice @ the Vatican. undecided
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by folu4real(f): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2014
Nigeria own nko?
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by thorpido(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: the word of God said we shouldn't mould statues in representation of anything in heaven and on earth.
can you give us scriptures?
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by fiftynaira(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2014
TribalEAST: the word of God said we shouldn't mould statues in representation of anything in heaven and on earth.

I know that's were you would go to... My brother these things are kept for remerance of past events not nesscarlily means they are worshiping it.... Put religous sentiments aside sometime.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2014
feran14:
na only picture i put there?..
So if i give you book to read, na only picture you go de look at
I said i didn't read all not i didn't read it at all. Besides, why should i read everything?
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 18, 2014
Zedric:
I said i didn't read all not i didn't read it at all. Besides, why should i read everything?
ok
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by pigin: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2014
1shortblackboy: so the photographer just Sidon near this famous structures hoping to snap a lightning bolt hit them. then finally it happened and he was ready with his camera at the right moment... if I hear!
poVerty mentality, in the western world everybody has camera n also affordable up there just like akara down HERE.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by 190theclown: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2014
Janetozi: I can't wait to snap thunder striking shekau.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by CodeHouse: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2014
prof800: Am I the only one that sees the handwork of VFX in most of these pictures.?
hehehe...na wa ooo!

Of course na effect
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2014
[size=18pt]Wow thread dedicated to The LORD AMADIOHA/SHANGO[/size]

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by Swash042(m): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2014
these pishures sef grin
Re: 10 Most Impressive Photos Of Lightning Striking Famous Places [PHOTOS] by HARDUBUY(m): 11:47am On Jul 18, 2014
Pls when will lightning strike our government houses......especially that one called Aso Rock?...It might just correct their anomaly and impunity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handmade Wooden Greeting Cards / 3D Graphic Guys And Gals: Wake Up Call / (PHOTOS) Amazing Photos Of 2015 By Ty-bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.