Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

G-invest Exam - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G-invest Exam (124064 Views)

G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-invest Exam by Jajalastic: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
When are the letters coming out?How many of d parastatals are employing?Should we be expecting out letter september?We need people with authentic information from reliable source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2014
At this point, I don't think anybody knows. Let's just remain prayerful and patient, though its hard sha!

Jajalastic: When are the letters coming out?How many of d parastatals are employing?Should we be expecting out letter september?We need people with authentic information from reliable source

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Its a new month and a new week, lets hope and pray to God this September
a month of fruitfulness, brings all our expectations to fulfillment in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by alcreas: 12:07am On Sep 02, 2014
cheesy
shabbey09: When are these letters coming oh? Chei!!!
cheesy
shabbey09: When are these letters coming oh? Chei!!!
lol
Re: G-invest Exam by muritalaadeyemo: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
2017!
Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2014
D recruitment hv bee done so we'r now waitin 4 d annoincement 2 come for d appoitmnt...so guyz don't be demoralized
Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
This week you will hear my testimonies in Jesus name
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Make dem do quick oh. I don't have all year!!

Farukson: D recruitment hv bee done so we'r now waitin 4 d annoincement 2 come for d appoitmnt...so guyz don't be demoralized

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by omardegeneral(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Dis tin is like getting out of hand oo
Re: G-invest Exam by muritalaadeyemo: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2014
The letters are coming out early 2017!
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Why do you keep coming here to say negative stuff?
What exactly is your beef with this thread?
If its fake how does it bother/concern you?
Why are you so interested?
Who asked for your opinion?

Let us be please, take ur negativity somewhere else!!

muritalaadeyemo: The letters are coming out early 2017!
Re: G-invest Exam by muritalaadeyemo: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
@Shabbey09. I know you are desperately in need of a good job. I sincerely share your hope and anxiety. My prayer is that you get a rewarding one very soon. I may be a lone voice on this topic but I have every reason to doubt G-Invest.You may agree with me that a lot of falsehoods have been traded since the beginning of this discussion. I owe this forum a duty to caution against members falling prey of unrepentant fraudsters! All 'am doing is to ensure members don't put their hopes where there may be none. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
I know dere are a lot of fraudsters out dere but does it occur to u dat maybe, just maybe this one is real?

muritalaadeyemo: @Shabbey09. I know you are desperately in need of a good job. I sincerely share your hope and anxiety. My prayer is that you get a rewarding one very soon. I may be a lone voice on this topic but I have every reason to doubt G-Invest.You may agree with me that a lot of falsehoods have been traded since the beginning of this discussion. I owe this forum a duty to caution against members falling prey of unrepentant fraudsters! All 'am doing is to ensure members don't put their hopes where there may be none. I wish you the best of luck.
Re: G-invest Exam by klarke(m): 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
muritalaadeyemo: @Shabbey09. I know you are desperately in need of a good job. I sincerely share your hope and anxiety. My prayer is that you get a rewarding one very soon. I may be a lone voice on this topic but I have every reason to doubt G-Invest.You may agree with me that a lot of falsehoods have been traded since the beginning of this discussion. I owe this forum a duty to caution against members falling prey of unrepentant fraudsters! All 'am doing is to ensure members don't put their hopes where there may be none. I wish you the best of luck.

What gave u dat right. Why do u suddenly start caring btw? Who asked for ur warning? Oh I see, u are waiting for d letter as well, but u have lost hope. Ur pessimistic self got d best of u and u're trying to spread ur virus of negativity.

muritalaadeyemo: 12:31pm On Jul 27
I was at NEPZA last Thursday. Nobody seems to be
aware of the deployment. Does anybody know G-
Invest office?

U activated dis acct solely because of this job & frm day one u'v been sowing ur evil seeds of doubt, crying wolf & raising false fraud alarm. If u don't knw anytin abt G-invest, just zip ur mouth & stop spreading garbage. To others, I say keep hope alive. It aint easy I know. Some logistics caused d delay. I believe it wasn't mean to linger dis long, but sooner than u can imagine, d letters will be sent out. Our testimonies will be complete.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by muritalaadeyemo: 2:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Repent now before it is too late!
Re: G-invest Exam by fredosan(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
@muritalaadeyemo why are you too pessimistic delay is not deny even g invest is not happy with the delay pls stop poisoning the minds of optimistic nairalanders
Re: G-invest Exam by fredosan(m): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
the the latest info i got is that some politicians are interested in the recruitment so the arrangement inorder to inject their candidates brought about third batch which had been rectified so what we are expecting is the letter and above all let us use the master key which is prayer to break the jinx may God help us
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks bro, but nobody seems to have a clue of when these letters are coming!

fredosan: the the latest info i got is that some politicians are interested in the recruitment so the arrangement inorder to inject their candidates brought about third batch which had been rectified so what we are expecting is the letter and above all let us use the master key which is prayer to break the jinx may God help us

Re: G-invest Exam by Hallsent: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
@Shabbey and Fredosan, kudos 2u. Pls, Keep on with ur good work here. Baba God hs already given us ds job, we pray dat d delay will turn out 2 our own favour @ last. One luv.
Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
I thnk we ar close to celebration. they dnt like d usual way by which Fed. Govt wil hold ur Salary for 3mnths befor they release it for u. Once if u've ben given Apptment Letter u wil hav ur salary by month's end bt d fact is tht is nt every one tht received deployment txt tht wl be given leter. Politicians hav ben using their power to replace som of d names. So lets pray n hop for best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: G-invest Exam by Jajalastic: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2014
By the grace of God those of us that were shortlisted for the job will receive our appointment letter.let us keep praying and commit everything into the hands of God.l strongly believe all is well.Do any body know how many people will be employ into the different parastastal all together?
Re: G-invest Exam by fredosan(m): 8:24am On Sep 11, 2014
the fact is that the letter has being typed and ready but its left for the boss to instruct his personal assistant to distribute lets pray for quick release goodluck
Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2014
@Jajalastic all i know is 15 People from each State
Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 11:01am On Sep 11, 2014
@Muritala, are u not aware that Test and Interview had ben conducted before reaching to the point of issuance of Letter? In case if you don't know, G-Invest is recruiting for Federal Gov't under Min. of Trade n Investment and they are also sending all the Successful Candidates to their different Parastatals. G-Invest is real because we've met with them during the Test n Interview Process. I think that's what Shabbey09 is trying to let u know. And you know we can't promised ourselves that we will definitely be given Letters due to Nigerian factors but we still wish n pray we could be among.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2014
Any updates please?!
Re: G-invest Exam by fredosan(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
people were given redeployment sms 2day me inclusive nd when i called them i was told the political and economic influence has been solved the recruitment was just endorsed by the ministry of finance becos if dat is not done people may be giving the job without salary but that has being solved now just keep up the faith let us pray goodluck

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
fredosan: people were given redeployment sms 2day me inclusive nd when i called them i was told the political and economic influence has been solved the recruitment was just endorsed by the ministry of finance becos if dat is not done people may be giving the job without salary but that has being solved now just keep up the faith let us pray goodluck
But yet some people do not receive as well. why
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
So no idea of when the letters are coming out?

fredosan: people were given redeployment sms 2day me inclusive nd when i called them i was told the political and economic influence has been solved the recruitment was just endorsed by the ministry of finance becos if dat is not done people may be giving the job without salary but that has being solved now just keep up the faith let us pray goodluck
Re: G-invest Exam by ayozie(m): 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
This is a very welcome development, my prayers is dat they don't shortchange any of us, and i will also enjoin us to continue to relate and discuss further even after we have gotten our letters.
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
God will perfect all he has started! It is well!!

ayozie: This is a very welcome development, my prayers is dat they don't shortchange any of us, and i will also enjoin us to continue to relate and discuss further even after we have gotten our letters.
Re: G-invest Exam by Amirald: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yes they have resolved everything concerning the recruitment and the Salary Issues. that's the Latest news so far, in fact, it was somebody @ the top that called me today telling me about the good news. But my concern is when are they releasing the Letters? that is the question he couldn't answer but he said SOON. I pray that it come out in time.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Amen. I got d same information too from a source in Abuja. Now dt d issues of budget n finance has bn sorted out lets nt forget to give peaise to God. He do more wonders when we woeship m praise Him in truth n in spirit. Its d only delicacy we can offer Him. Thanks n Love to all who has bn feeding us wt info,positive words n words of encouragement.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.