Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... (126905 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Health Massive Recruitment August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2014
Since our thread was wiped during the NL wahala... Let's keep ourselves informed here. Thanks very one, God will see us through... Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by haykay2005: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2014
Following
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by freshness2020: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2014
Please give me the site in applying .. Thanks.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2014
freshness2020: Please give me the site in applying .. Thanks.
just google fcsc 2014 recruitment, u will see links to take u dia, but preferably use a computer...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Gorimakpa(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2014
What's the latest with this recruitment? Any under G info about what's going on? Please share. Would be great to get this sweet job. I dare to dream.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by emmansy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2014
Pls guys, after applying.... would they send any email or not? Because after i applied, i didnt get any response email...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2014
vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2014
emmansy: Pls guys, after applying.... would they send any email or not? Because after i applied, i didnt get any response email...
You will be sent one, containing your details and a generated Application ID. Have you checked your spam folder?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Graceojomasule: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
I got my in my email n phone, and also I'd number was given to me

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by emmansy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2014
Paroman: You will be sent one, containing your details and a generated Application ID. Have you checked your spam folder?

I didn't get any email, both in spam and inbox.. And I was told my registration was successful.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
emmansy:

I didn't get any email, both in spam and inbox.. And I was told my registration was successful.
Did you see your Application ID when the ''registration successful'' message popped out on your computer screen? Because na that one be koko
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by emmansy(m): 4:26am On Jun 29, 2014
Paroman: Did you see your Application ID when the ''registration successful'' message popped out on your computer screen? Because na that one be koko

No application ID... Maybe I should start over again?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by coolestboy(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2014
I hope the test won't be like the Immigration Service and be politics-free.
Patiently waiting for the invite.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2014
coolestboy: I hope the test won't be like the Immigration Service and be politics-free.
Patiently waiting for the invite.
I don't think dear will be a text, d feedback said 'u wil b invited for an interview'... And for d first tym, dey limited it to 1st class nd 2.1.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by coolestboy(m): 11:31am On Jun 29, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: I don't think dear will be a text, d feedback said 'u wil b invited for an interview'... And for d first tym, dey limited it to 1st class nd 2.1.
Be it interview or test, d main thing is that they shouldn't politicize d selection.
Did u apply?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Happinext(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2014
When i registered, i didn't get a mail. i went ahead and logged in to complete my application. after i submitted, i didn't get any mail too. i logged in again and was told that i have completed my application and will be invited for interview if selected.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2014
coolestboy:
Be it interview or test, d main thing is that they shouldn't politicize d selection.
Did u apply?
Yes I did...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2014
Happinext: When i registered, i didn't get a mail. i went ahead and logged in to complete my application. after i submitted, i didn't get any mail too. i logged in again and was told that i have completed my application and will be invited for interview if selected.
if u got an Application Number, den relax, dia feedback method keeps changing, some got mails, some got text messages, some got a pop up message telin dem congrats wit dia APP Number. But if u hvnt got any numba, den see if u wil re-apply leta...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Gorimakpa(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
coolestboy:
Of course the selection would be politicised. Unless they bring angels from heaven to handle the process. Even recruitment/selection processes for less fancied government jobs are always politicised; not to talk of the prestigious and highly sought-after Foreign Affairs. Let's just hope to find favour somehow along the line.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by coolestboy(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gorimakpa:
Of course the selection would be politicised. Unless they bring angels from heaven to handle the process. Even recruitment/selection processes for less fancied government jobs are always politicised; not to talk of the prestigious and highly sought-after Foreign Affairs. Let's just hope to find favour somehow along the line.
Thatz it my broda, may we all be favoured.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
Gorimakpa:
Amen bro... But y did u say its 'highly sought after'... Do dey hv larger benefits...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Amen bro... But y did u say its 'highly sought after'... Do dey hv larger benefits...
hmmmm!

Foreign Affairs is just like any other core Ministry. The salary of a staff of MFA is same with that of Education and Agriculture. The only benefit-which is the main benefit-is that you are a Foreign Service Office, which means you are a diplomat and would be entitled to foreign postings and a diplomatic passport. You go on tours outside the country and would be paid estacodes, but it is all dependent on the department you are deployed to.

What again.....?

The place is a cool place to work. Just make sure you have the flair and you are not there because of the money.

You need to make up your mind that you are going to get the job. No matter how they want to politicize the recruitment process, they would sure employ over 50percent based on merit.

Just start preparing, so as not to be caught napping during interview/test.

BTW, it is not Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs but Ministry of Foreign Affairs, because Foreign Affairs is under the exclusive legislative list, just like Internal Affairs, Police Affairs, Defense and Petroleum Resources.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2014
s3nn2x:
hmmmm!

Foreign Affairs is just like any other core Ministry. The salary of a staff of MFA is same with that of Education and Agriculture. The only benefit-which is the main benefit-is that you are a Foreign Service Office, which means you are a diplomat and would be entitled to foreign postings and a diplomatic passport. You go on tours outside the country and would be paid estacodes, but it is all dependent on the department you are deployed to.

What again.....?

The place is a cool place to work. Just make sure you have the flair and you are not there because of the money.

You need to make up your mind that you are going to get the job. No matter how they want to politicize the recruitment process, they would sure employ over 50percent based on merit.

Just start preparing, so as not to be caught napping during interview/test.

BTW, it is not Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs but Ministry of Foreign Affairs, because Foreign Affairs is under the exclusive legislative list, just like Internal Affairs, Police Affairs, Defense and Petroleum Resources.
Thanks very much, dis is encouraging... But please do u know if dey recruit frm hia nd send to their foreign offices ?

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by radiance26(f): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2014
Pls house is the application still on?

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:34am On Jun 30, 2014
radiance26: Pls house is the application still on?
Yes, it is...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by s3nn2x(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Thanks very much, dis is encouraging... But please do u know if dey recruit frm hia nd send to their foreign offices ?
I really don't understand. But if you are an FSO which is what you are applying for, that means you are entitled to foreign posting. It is not as if you would be posted out forever oooo. It would be rotated, as in, some years outside and some years in the headquarters.

You don't need to worry yourself about the workings of the Ministry. Just try your best to get the job, and all other things follows.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2014
s3nn2x:
I really don't understand. But if you are an FSO which is what you are applying for, that means you are entitled to foreign posting. It is not as if you would be posted out forever oooo. It would be rotated, as in, some years outside and some years in the headquarters.

You don't need to worry yourself about the workings of the Ministry. Just try your best to get the job, and all other things follows.
Ok bro. I undastand now. Thanks a lot. We wil b there...
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by Gorimakpa(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Amen bro... But y did u say its 'highly sought after'... Do dey hv larger benefits...

Ah, of course na. Although the basic salary is probably same with the other ministries, extra benefits like awoof allowances, estacodes, foreign trips, etc. yanfu yanfu for Foreign Affairs. Plus the sheer 'swag' of the job. Any girl wey hear say you dey work for the prestigious-sounding Ministry of Foreign Affairs go want to carry belle for you to marry you (to become future Ambassador wife). grin

4 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2014
Gorimakpa:

Ah, of course na. Although the basic salary is probably same with the other ministries, extra benefits like awoof allowances, estacodes, foreign trips, etc. yanfu yanfu for Foreign Affairs. Plus the sheer 'swag' of the job. Any girl wey hear say you dey work for the prestigious-sounding Ministry of Foreign Affairs go want to carry belle for you to marry you (to become future Ambassador wife). grin
We will get there bro... Amen!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by haykay2005: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2014
Almighty foreign affairs!!!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by primeson1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2014
Is Bsc Accounting eligible since it part of social sciences but not included in the examples given.

Requirements for Ministry’s Foreign Affairs Officer
Candidates for the post of Foreign Affairs Officer
Grade II (SGL 08) must possess a relevant
University Degree in the Arts, Social Sciences and
Humanities, such as: International Studies,
Sociology, Political Science, Economics, Law,
Business Administration, Public Administration,
History, Geography, Environmental Studies,
Conflict Studies and International Business
Studies.
Preference will be given to Candidates with 1st
Class and 2nd Class Upper Division Degrees;
While competence in French, Spanish,
Portuguese and Chinese Languages, and ICT will
be an added advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... by haykay2005: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2014
primeson1: Is Bsc Accounting eligible since it part of social sciences but not included in the examples given.
Requirements for Ministry’s Foreign Affairs Officer
Candidates for the post of Foreign Affairs Officer
Grade II (SGL 08) must possess a relevant
University Degree in the Arts, Social Sciences and
Humanities, such as: International Studies,
Sociology, Political Science, Economics, Law,
Business Administration, Public Administration,
History, Geography, Environmental Studies,
Conflict Studies and International Business
Studies.
Preference will be given to Candidates with 1st
Class and 2nd Class Upper Division Degrees;
While competence in French, Spanish,
Portuguese and Chinese Languages, and ICT will
be an added advantage.
Go ahead bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.