Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

G-invest Exam - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G-invest Exam (124072 Views)

G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-invest Exam by debigtime: 8:09pm On May 10, 2015
My man why are you calling me names,do u think am not praying. Tell me what is wrong with what I have said, for goodness sake is for the benefit of the house. Pls stop taking it personal I beg you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: G-invest Exam by pauloski84: 10:44am On May 11, 2015
Make una no quarell 4 here abeg!

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by fredaline26: 12:38pm On May 11, 2015
Na prayers we need not fighting.

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 3:19pm On May 11, 2015
He's getting that because, aside having been abusive him/herself, he/she has been updating us with incoherent and crappy posts. That's by way, though.

Any positive developments, yet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 9:05pm On May 11, 2015
I think the delay is basically due to the falling global price of oil which has in turn, impacted negatively on all aspects of our national life. Need we mention that the FG has borrowed money twice this year in order to pay it's workforce. Plus, the foreign deserve hitting below $30,000,000,000 at $29bn or thereabouts.

Consequently, our major concern should be 1. Whether this present administration can muster the courage to end what it started before it expires under the given circumstance, because no administrator would ask new recruits to resume work if there's no ready fund set aside for their remuneration; 2. Should this present administration fail to employ us before the 29th of May, 2015, will it be legally binding on the incoming administration to continue with us from where the out gone one left off?

I hope they say something positive before the 29th of May, because that's where our chances mostly lie.
Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 9:31pm On May 11, 2015
Neemee:
I think the delay is basically due to the falling global price of oil which has in turn, impacted negatively on all aspects of our national life. Need we mention that the FG has borrowed money twice this year in order to pay it's workforce. Plus, the foreign deserve hitting below $30,000,000,000 at $29bn or thereabouts.

Consequently, our major concern should be 1. Whether this present administration can muster the courage to end what it started before it expires under the given circumstance, because no administrator would ask new recruits to resume work if there's no ready fund set aside for their remuneration; 2. Should this present administration fail to employ us before the 29th of May, 2015, will it be legally binding on the incokming administration to continue with us from where the out gone one left off?

I hope they say something positive before the 29th of May, because that's where our chances mostly lie.
they have tru with everything..... therefore we are waiting for emigba 2moro to update the house on what they will discuss with the admin sec. from the office of the perm. sec. so we r hoping to hear something positive........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Emigba247: 12:07pm On May 12, 2015
Yes, I called the lady this morning and she told me that she has summitted our list to Director admin for further action,bt they hv nt heard any thing from the director yet, she added that I shouldn't worry cos no matter wat, it won't exceed may 29th, dats the handover date. Pls do nt get me wrng, as I said earlier, this enquiry am doin is abt the recruitment we received the appointment last year december from civil service commission direct to d ministry,dat means we wl work under d ministry, unlike g-invest that we are all hopin that it wl b a parastatal appointment under trade and investment, bt we are all hopin they are workin on g-invest too since dey are all facin same fund prblm, as a matter of fact, she tld me they are nt d 1ns handlin g-invest recruitment ,it was gvn to a consulting firm, bt it exist. Thank you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 11:49pm On May 12, 2015
Emigba247:
Yes, I called the lady this morning and she told me that she has summitted our list to Director admin for further action,bt they hv nt heard any thing from the director yet, she added that I shouldn't worry cos no matter wat, it won't exceed may 29th, dats the handover date. Pls do nt get me wrng, as I said earlier, this enquiry am doin is abt the recruitment we received the appointment last year december from civil service commission direct to d ministry,dat means we wl work under d ministry, unlike g-invest that we are all hopin that it wl b a parastatal appointment under trade and investment, bt we are all hopin they are workin on g-invest too since dey are all facin same fund prblm, as a matter of fact, she tld me they are nt d 1ns handlin g-invest recruitment ,it was gvn to a consulting firm, bt it exist. Thank you
buh this is not what we are talking about our own is ginvest not ur fede real civil service commission ......pls....this is not relevant here ......
out

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 8:07am On May 13, 2015
Emigba explained that from the beginning but he's just trying to say there might be some corelation since they're both federal jobs, besides debigtime asked him to give feedback.

Farukson:
buh this is not what we are talking about our own is ginvest not ur fede real civil service commission ......pls....this is not relevant here ......
out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 9:14am On May 13, 2015
At least, for those doubting g-invest mightn't be real, emigba247's last line confirms it is, if it's any consolation.

Keep hope burning!!!

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 3:32am On May 14, 2015
where is divinesaint ? we want to u to come & update us......? pls.....
Re: G-invest Exam by fredaline26: 2:32pm On May 14, 2015
I heard apointment letter wil be out if not this week, nxt week. Just pray u get urs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 3:39pm On May 14, 2015
fredaline26:
I heard apointment letter wil be out if not this week, nxt week. Just pray u get urs
Amen....but, why the date is not certain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 5:58pm On May 14, 2015
We've heard that severally, I just pray its true this time.

Lord, let it be true oh!!!!

fredaline26:

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by spainman(m): 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
This their ds wk, nxt wk self don tire person. Hw sure r u
Re: G-invest Exam by fredaline26: 8:30pm On May 14, 2015
No particular date because my source is nt d minister nor Permanent Seke. He is just a top rank staff. He asure me that it will be out because the list of candidate ve been aprove. Mainwhile let us all pray very hard..........................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by oshebaby: 9:22pm On May 14, 2015
Is this not the same fredaline26 dat has never said anytin good abt G-invest? undecided what brought abt this change......hmmmm...I'm kinda confuse oo

3 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by fredaline26: 6:41am On May 15, 2015
Oshebaby, I ve been getting info from G invest, but have been skeptica up till now because of the isue of dis week. Nxt week, and so on. Even now, am still skeptical, I only posted wat my source told me. If u read my last post u will note that. Like I said wat u shuld be doin now is to pray that if finally the leta coms as my source said, ur own is among.
Re: G-invest Exam by fredaline26: 6:41am On May 15, 2015
Oshebaby, I ve been getting info from G invest, but have been skeptica up till now because of the isue of dis week. Nxt week, and so on. Even now, am still skeptical, I only posted wat my source told me. If u read my last post u will note that. Like I said wat u shuld be doin now is to pray that if finally the leta coms as my source said, ur own is among. Mr observer
Re: G-invest Exam by spicygrace(f): 7:47am On May 15, 2015
It has gotting worse, bt believe me you it will soon get beta, i dnt believe in any source again, neither am i worry abt d leta, all I know isdat wat will b will b no mata d delay.

Morning Pals and do have a nice day.

4 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by debigtime: 8:38pm On May 15, 2015
I have a good news,pls house look for transport fee to FCT for collection of the appointment letter and Get ready because from now till weds you must,I said must hear a good news.pray that ur name comes out. Good luck. shocked cool cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Emcel(f): 10:14am On May 16, 2015
Pls house, is it true dt they have started issueing appointment letter because a friend of mine just called me now to tell me.
Re: G-invest Exam by daisyidaghe(f): 10:17am On May 16, 2015
Emcel:
Pls house, is it true dt they have started issueing appointment letter because a friend of mine just called me now to tell me.
was ur friend given an APL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Emcel(f): 11:07am On May 16, 2015
No, she said she herd from some1 too & decided to call me but since am not sure dt is why am asking here if any1 has received any letter.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by daisyidaghe(f): 11:18am On May 16, 2015
Emcel:
No, she said she herd from some1 too & decided to call me but since am not sure dt is why am asking here if any1 has received any letter.
then let's wait and see if sum1 else can confirm dis.
Re: G-invest Exam by debigtime: 11:53am On May 16, 2015
Appointment letter loading @95%

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Farukson: 6:18pm On May 16, 2015
debigtime:
Appointment letter loading @95%
bros..... why 95% ? why not 100%?

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2015
Hope it will not change this time arround. God we hope on u coz u wil never forsake us

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 3:13pm On May 17, 2015
Amen and Amen!!

san22:
Hope it will not change this time arround. God we hope on u coz u wil never forsake us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Ojonoda: 6:25pm On May 17, 2015
Gud evenin house. I mis u all. May our joy be full by d end of dis week in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Edehsman(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2015
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (50) (Reply)

Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd / Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.