Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

G-invest Exam - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / G-invest Exam (124148 Views)

G-invest Deployment For Trade And Investment Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2015
Do we still have hope of gettin our appointment letters? Ramadan mubarak to my muslim brothers and sisters of this forum
Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2015
No info at all from members of this forum!
Re: G-invest Exam by Gunnerboy6: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
Keep aside the hopes and excitment and think like graduates Ginvest is one big SCAM
Re: G-invest Exam by shabbey09: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2015
Well, its not a scam but it didn't work out.
So sad, its over!!
..Moving ahead to greater things.....

Gunnerboy6:
Keep aside the hopes and excitment and think like graduates Ginvest is one big SCAM
Re: G-invest Exam by fredaline26: 5:48am On Jul 02, 2015
Close chapter
Re: G-invest Exam by Ojonoda: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
I dnt bliev it's over yet.

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by Edehsman(m): 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
God is in control.keep on praying.with God all things are possible.keep the faith alive.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Deanofbiz: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Indeed,God is in full control despair not friends
Re: G-invest Exam by Gunnerboy6: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
Who will you ask or lay ur complaints to? Its about time we start mentioning names here cos i believe all the so called sources is the same person or persons for the benefit of those that paid little or huge amounts cos we all did one way or another afteral what do have to loose again
Dont buy the idea of it didnt work out
It was a scam from day one
Re: G-invest Exam by oshebaby: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Na wah ooo! It all started like it was so close and now it seems to be no more.. cry God help us all
Re: G-invest Exam by debigtime: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2015
There is still hope.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2015
We are hopeful
Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
Like seriously, does anyone (deeply concerned) in this forum know somebody at the National Human Rights Commission, SERAP, or better still, any reputable media outlet? It's probably high time G-Invest made front page!!!

Can't take it no more! Senators Ben Bruce and Dino Melaye must equally hear this! Who's with me on this one?!
Re: G-invest Exam by yassjib: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2015
Neemee:
Like seriously, does anyone (deeply concerned) in this forum know somebody at the National Human Rights Commission, SERAP, or better still, any reputable media outlet? It's probably high time G-Invest made front page!!!

Can't take it no more! Senators Ben Bruce and Dino Melaye must equally hear this! Who's with me on this one?!
or Berekete Radio Station

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2015
Should this level of crass negligence and impunity be allowed to be swept under carpet unchecked, while we keep licking our wounds using the "It's well" line?

LETS CALL THEM OUT!!! WE NEED EXPLANATIONS! BEREKETE MAKES PERFECT SENSE.
Re: G-invest Exam by Ojonoda: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
It's a good idea by Neemee, let us call people like Dino Melaye. I hav his direct phone number and I'm willing 2 send it here so dat all of us in d house wil call him. The injustice must stop. How can we suffer d recruitment proces and d top Ogas in d ministry wil hijack d proces and change our names, replacing it with their own candidates. Let me kno if we anyone is interested in Dino's number. Hapi new month 2 all. I love u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ojonoda:
It's a good idea by Neemee, let us call people like Dino Melaye. I hav his direct phone number and I'm willing 2 send it here so dat all of us in d house wil call him. The injustice must stop. How can we suffer d recruitment proces and d top Ogas in d ministry wil hijack d proces and change our names, replacing it with their own candidates. Let me kno if we anyone is interested in Dino's number. Hapi new month 2 all. I love u all.

Thanks, Ojonoda for volunteering Senator Dino's number. Just place it already and lets do the needful. The psychological trauma we suffered while patiently waiting for almost 2 years, only to be schemed out, is unspeakable. We might as well consider a peace protest.
Re: G-invest Exam by Nasar1053: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Solidly behind that @ojonoda and neemee. Drop the numbr lets start that. Its now or never!!!

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Ojonoda: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Here's Hon Dino Melaye's direct line 08033146905

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thanks, Ojonoda and Nasar1053. Every concerned person on this forum who feels cheated and abused should key in and lets pursue this to a logical conclusion. Who knows? This might prove to be our only hope at securing this job. One concerted VOICE does it. Together, we'll get result. Lets start the calling! Anyone with additional suggestions should bring it to the house, pls.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by fredosan(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
It will be wise to verify if the so called recruitment in the first place wasn't a scam and if not a scam then go to berekete and tell ordinary Ahmed with adequate evidence that of dino will not work

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
fredosan:
It will be wise to verify if the so called recruitment in the first place wasn't a scam and if not a scam then go to berekete and tell ordinary Ahmed with adequate evidence that of dino will not work

The recruitment wasn't a scam. It was advertised on not so much, but select media platforms, apparently to cut down traffic. Even if anybody thinks it's fake, shouldn't that be the more reason why it should be investigated? I can't remember anytime during which it became legal in Nigeria to gather a teaming population of qualified but unemployed graduates just for the fun of it, in the name of massive recruitment. Lest us forget that majority of those who participated and passed the exam in question are not resident in Abuja, thus, must have, besides risking to put their lives on our very unsafe highways, spent reasonably on taxi fare, feeding and, perhaps, accommodation. Time and monies that could've gone into other productive ventures.

There's no excuse, whatsoever that can justify the actions of both G-Invest and the concerned ministry as regards the whole saga.Except, we are saying that same thing could still happen in the future without consequences. Even in zoos, there are very dire consequences for misdeeds and boundary crossings.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Ojonoda: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2015
@fredosam, it's a nice idea if u can get acros 2 berekete radio, and those who wan 2 talk wit Dino can equaly go ahead. Ther's no wrong in trial.
Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
Ojonoda, that Dino's line has only been say "Your call is being forwarded"...then, it drops! Try and see if you might find a functional one. I'll be trying, too. Every other person should do their bit, too. Or, have we given up too soon? I don't think so.
Re: G-invest Exam by Ojonoda: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
@Neemee, I called him twice yesterday n it went tru though he rejected d second call.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Nasar1053: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
U can try sendin him sms if d call is nt goin tru. Dats wat i did nd it has delievered. I guezz he read
Re: G-invest Exam by san22(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2015
or better still, contact him via whatsapp or twitter. i did same since he may not pick up numbers not stored on his phone. wishing us success on the struglle. injury to one is an injury to all.

1 Like

Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
We're making progress. I just dropped off a near-detail message for Dino on WhatsApp, too, and it was sent. I can only hope that it's delivered and seen.
Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thank you, ojonoda, fredosan, Nasar1053, San22, and Yassjib. Your comradeship is of immense value to this cause. I guess those who, hitherto, used to be articulate voices on this forum suddenly stopped probably because they have become select few beneficiaries of our individual and collective loss. Perhaps, they have now become employed and have resumed. In other words, they no longer see the need to comment on here, if you feel me.
Re: G-invest Exam by Neemee: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Message to Sen. Dino on WhatssApp sent, delivered and seen but not replied to. But, at least, d msg has been passed. Three things r involved - it's either he's not interested in fighting the cause of justice, fairness and equity anymore, or that the number isn't his, or he's taking his time to study n digest the petition through personal investigations. Whichever it is, God dey.
Re: G-invest Exam by Ojonoda: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
I sent him a message also n deliverd. D num is his. Let's giv him time. One love

2 Likes

Re: G-invest Exam by khatea: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2015
Friends, let's do d needful so dt #PMB can fire those who sat/are sitting on our APLs. We shldnt jes sit n watch lyk this, its happening alredi in NIS. #peace#

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service 2023 Recruitment / Job Openings / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.