Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? (2819 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / Past Soap Operas/telenovas You'll Love To Watch Over And Over Again / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by egopersonified(f): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2014
Seun, pls what are the job description of a moderator?
Anyway, back to thread, i love
titanic
troy
everybody hates chris
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by RebelLeader15(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2014
egopersonified: Seun, pls what are the job description of a moderator?
Anyway, back to thread, i love
titanic
troy
everybody hates chris
na d guy start to dey insult me, dats y I want to make his generation useless on Nairaland
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by ElNur1: 11:52am On Jul 19, 2014
Films on XNXX

LMAO
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
White house down
Olympus has fallen
Men of honor
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by armadeo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2014
See as dem dey fail exam. Name one movie some people are listing epistle while others are naming TV series.

Simple request, see tangential discourse + world war.

Nigeria good people great nation.

1 Like

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Epathra(f): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Prison break. Seeing season 2 again 4 like the 5th tym. I'm sure FeverRay will mention a Horror movie and ToyinDipo wl be all about string instruments.
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Epathra: Prison break. Seeing season 2 again 4 like the 5th tym. I'm sure FeverRay will mention a Horror movie and ToyinDipo wl be all about string instruments.
lol, u aint serious, now let me disappoint you, there are 2films I can watch over and over and over and...............and over again, 1. Sound of Music. 2. 3idiots. I love horror films tho, a lot, but once I watch it once, I don't really go over it again, aldo I have some exceptions like 'The Hills have eyes' and 'Dr Phibes rises'
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by prof800(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
^^^^^
have you watched 'Cemetary Man'?

egopersonified: Seun, pls what are the job description of a moderator?
please use the "report" button to report to moderators next time. wink
thanks.
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by ToyinDipo(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Epathra: Prison break. Seeing season 2 again 4 like the 5th tym. I'm sure FeverRay will mention a Horror movie and ToyinDipo wl be all about string instruments.

Not really. smiley I'm not that really into musical instruments even though I like music a lot. I actually like films that have strong story line sandwiched with romantic story line.

Films that I watch over and over again

The Cutting edge 3-chasing the dream
American gangster
My Sassy little girl
Ip man2
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Epathra(f): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2014
I see. Buh u r to pick just one.
ToyinDipo:

Not really. smiley I'm not that really into musical instruments even though I like music a lot. I actually like films that have strong story line sandwiched with romantic story line.

Films that I watch over and over again

The Cutting edge 3-chasing the dream
American gangster
My Sassy little girl
Ip man2
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by ToyinDipo(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2014
Epathra: I see. Buh u r to pick just one.
My bad, I will pick The Cutting edge 3-chasing the dream then.
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Epathra(f): 12:05am On Jul 20, 2014
Haven't seen ΐτ̅ buh the title alone is tech!
ToyinDipo:
My bad, I will pick The Cutting edge 3-chasing the dream then.
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by ToyinDipo(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2014
Epathra: Haven't seen ΐτ̅ buh the title alone is tech!

It's a very interesting movie, it's about skating and love story.
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Tayo2k7: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2014
Coach Carter. (Watched it more that 20 times)
Fighting temptation (more than 10 times)
Drumline (more than 50times)
The man in the iron mask(more than 20 times)
Kal ho na ho (abt 10 times)

I knw you said one but lemme just stop at 5
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by moneyallowed(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2014
I'm a big fan of musicals so I've watched them over and over....and over. The Sound of Music has to be my most re-watched movie of all time, closely followed by Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Csami(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
armadeo: See as dem dey fail exam. Name one movie some people are listing epistle while others are naming TV series.

Simple request, see tangential discourse + world war.

Nigeria good people great nation.

Oh really! i wrote one earlier but it wouldn't do justice to other movies i love so i modified ma post. Do you know how many times i've seen troy, 300, the good, bad and ugly? i can't even count.
If the title of the thread was something like "name one movie in every category you can watch over and over again" that would have done little justice.

1 Like

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
Annie children, the haves and the haves not, diary of a tired black man, the diary of an angry black woman, behind close doors and why did I get married
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
edozie04: Isakaba,anini,end of money,the masters......karashika,I stl hv all those movies in my hauz
you old gan

1 Like

Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
timpaker: Seven Lucky Kids grin
looool... I remember that movie o..... I could watch it then six times a day.
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
ladunsky: you old gan
I can evn stl name more,got a vintage collection of movies @ home
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
edozie04: I can evn stl name more,got a vintage collection of movies @ home
Looooooooool. . You be Baba then!
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2014
ladunsky: Looooooooool. . You be Baba then!
Na u talk am...lol
Re: Name One Movie You Can Watch Over And Over Again? by armadeo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
Csami:

Oh really! i wrote one earlier but it wouldn't do justice to other movies i love so i modified ma post. Do you know how many times i've seen troy, 300, the good, bad and ugly? i can't even count.
If the title of the thread was something like "name one movie in every category you can watch over and over again" that would have done little justice.

Its still the same thing, even If you felt the need to name more than one. It only says one.

on a lighter note you are now setting your own question instead of the one examiner asked. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

****Oyinbo Wey Wan Enter 9ja - Entertainment**** / Korean Drama Lovers Quiz Corner. Give Correct Answers And Win A Prize!!! / Philipino Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.