Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,029 members, 7,956,821 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau (16419 Views)

Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) / Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by sakaguchi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
kabba7:

Am surprised the name of Goodluck E .Jonathan is missing on your list is this because you can neither see or hear or you decide to be dumb .

You must be silly. If not because you have nothing on you, you would have been impeached from anything you hold for such careless comments.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by experimentist: 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
rattlesnake: Malala didn't come for cows...
lol.. Maybe dem wan serve amala with cow meat brekete
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by experimentist: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
alqaeda: Most likely those cows belonged to the fulanis in the first place. They were now stolen by the Berom and when the fulanis took back their cows, the soldiers helped take it back. Plateau man own cows, Kai e go hard oh. I doubt. If u say burukutu, ehen, na there I go gree with u. Plateau man no fit own anytin.
too many funny comments, I dnt even knw which one to quotegrin
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by odeebee: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
GentleMimi: The could recover cows,but not the our missing girls?
Troops,i dey hail ooo. undecided
Is nairaland's ''Madcow'' part of the recovered cows? Juss askin..

;Dwho told u u r gentle?
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by odeebee: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
GentleMimi: The could recover cows,but not the our missing girls?
Troops,i dey hail ooo. undecided
Is nairaland's ''Madcow'' part of the recovered cows? Juss askin..

grin who told u u r gentle?
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
kobonaire: she's not our leader but an excellent example of perseverance and determination. She is able to stir the consciousness of good among evil.

she didnt stir nothing, media hype put her where she is today. fuc..k cnn
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
rattlesnake: u can u even survive water gun?

yes sir
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by nagoma(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
sakaguchi: What is all this? Why not arrest senator Ndume, torture him, let him confess his accomplice, then arrest Atiku, Buhari, Ali modu Sheriff and all those fools who use their money to sponsor this satanic Jihad? Is this too difficult? To hell with all that cows.

#Bringbackourgirls
#takeBuhari
#takeAtiku
#takeNdume.

The only Boko Haram benefactor and financier in you list is Modu Sheriff who travels in Presidential jet and gets laws broken specially for him.

Tells you who BH is. I agree with late Azazi.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by nagoma(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Agrika: Am happy this is good news most southerners wont value ds story much but is such "unattended" cases that led to what is happening currently in the north......take for instanse; Jatau is angry and spiteful because some local youths killed his family, burnt his hut and stole his cows and nobody did anything..... The pressmen swept everything under d carpet....until the "boys" aka "Benson and Hedges" came calling, he sees it as an opportunity to get back at the "infidels" who took everything from him.....na so e go start...Revenge is a vicious cycle.

You are right most southerners just see the Fulani herdsmen as the villains. Diaris God oooo!

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by kobonaire(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
donnypool: she didnt stir nothing, media hype put her where she is today. fuc..k cnn
She absolutely did ... she is fighting for her right and the rights of all women to have equal opportunities in educating themselves. She does not need any media hype, what she is achieving and promoting is laudable for a lady as young as she is. It makes a lot of close minded people, anti-progressives, extremists etc very uncomfortable but then there is no way you can expect any logic from such individuals anyway.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2014
kobonaire: She absolutely did ... she is fighting for her right and the rights of all women to have equal opportunities in educating themselves. She does not need any media hype, what she is achieving and promoting is laudable for a lady as young as she is. It makes a lot of close minded people, anti-progressives, extremists etc very uncomfortable but then there is no way you can expect any logic from such individuals anyway.

But sir did you know she wasn't existing before she was shot? look at it this way, cnn never knew her until they heard a news that she was shot along with other girls because of female education.

What happened to the family of her friends? all forgotten!

And it is the same way the media has turned am armed rubber into a sexy machine with a company offering him a modelling contract.
Malala was given a noble peace price due to medias hype. she did nothing.

My humble opinion.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Wisdytech(m): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2014
Am so sure you gonna look Extra Sexy!! lol

www.nairaland.com/1816069/rock-ladies
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by kobonaire(m): 1:33am On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

But sir did you know she wasn't existing before she was shot? look at it this way, cnn never knew her until they heard a news that she was shot along with other girls because of female education.

What happened to the family of her friends? all forgotten!

And it is the same way the media has turned am armed rubber into a sexy machine with a company offering him a modelling contract.
Malala was given a noble peace price due to medias hype. she did nothing.

My humble opinion.
YES, she was known before the media hype ... she used to write a blog about her struggles as a female trying to get an education while the Al Qaeda in Pakistan were targeting her school to prevent girls from studying. When they finally shot her she got more exposure because of the brutality of the attack and her determination to still get an education. Her family is doing just fine. Her friends are very happy with the awareness she has created. Due to that awareness, the largely ineffective Pakistani government has maintained some of the schools open in the SWAT valley. She absolutely deserves her award .. she has achieved what most of our leaders can ever achieve in their lifetimes.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Tushborn: 2:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Did plateau people get cows? dis tory get k leg!
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 17, 2014
kobonaire: YES, she was known before the media hype ... she used to write a blog about her struggles as a female trying to get an education while the Al Qaeda in Pakistan were targeting her school to prevent girls from studying. When they finally shot her she got more exposure because of the brutality of the attack and her determination to still get an education. Her family is doing just fine. Her friends are very happy with the awareness she has created. Due to that awareness, the largely ineffective Pakistani government has maintained some of the schools open in the SWAT valley. She absolutely deserves her award .. she has achieved what most of our leaders can ever achieve in their lifetimes.

Good point Sir, but again, you and i know the influence of the media in our society today. The story of her blogging all came out after she was shot. I followed the news in cnn until she was treated and given a noble price. People might think she deserve it, but for me, she did absolutely nothing and her presence in nigeria shouldn't be celebrated by anybody. fine let the media make their money by publicizing every details of her movement, but we Nigerians shouldn't celebrate her.

Many of our girls that didn't support Boko-haram are dead today either by bomb blast or gun casualty but we don't even care to mourn them after one week of the terror, even the so called media won't show the world how our young girls are being killed. But rather they want us to celebrate on media HYPED TEEN, not only that, they want us to celebrate her presence here in Nigeria as if it has stopped the terrorist from attacking again.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by kobonaire(m): 3:07am On Jul 17, 2014
donnypool:

Good point Sir, but again, you and i know the influence of the media in our society today. The story of her blogging all came out after she was shot. I followed the news in cnn until she was treated and given a noble price. People might think she deserve it, but for me, she did absolutely nothing and her presence in nigeria shouldn't be celebrated by anybody. fine let the media make their money by publicizing every details of her movement, but we Nigerians shouldn't celebrate her.

Many of our girls that didn't support Boko-haram are dead today either by bomb blast or gun casualty but we don't even care to mourn them after one week of the terror, even the so called media won't show the world how our young girls are being killed. But rather they want us to celebrate on media HYPED TEEN, not only that, they want us to celebrate her presence here in Nigeria as if it has stopped the terrorist from attacking again.
I am not denying the influence of media but certainly not in this case. Ms Malala deserves every ounce of attention that she gets. Her blogging on the BBC (prior to being shot) was known by those interested in affairs of the swat valley and greater Pakistan - perhaps you were not interested in it. I personally heard accounts of her blog listening to the BBC back then.
Some people in Nigeria (and actually mostly outside Nigeria) do not like that she brings a "negative" attention to Nigeria's image, it embarrasses some in the diaspora, but she is only standing up for what is right . What she is doing is maintaining that awareness and help maintain the pressure on the government on the plight of those girls. It is obviously a very low priority for the government as nothing has been done months after the abduction. It is our failure after all and many were even upset when the same CNN covered the chibok saga because of the same perceived 'negative publicity'. Ms. Malala's job in Nigeria is not to fight BH terrorism. Her mission is to allow girls the right to be educated . We cannot expect her to fight BH, that is the job of Nigerian and the Nigerian government and they have failed their people woefully. Thanks to Ms Malala for reminding the government and the world about the Chobok girls (and other kidnapped girls by BH) and their unfortunate plight.
Remember we are all intelligent enough to be able to digest and analyse what the media tells us and not blindly accept word for word of what we read/hear/see. There are also reputable media outlets and the others.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by M4gunners: 4:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Instead of recovery 218 Chiboy, na Cow dem turn to recovered hmmm.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Dogzimalon: 4:16am On Jul 17, 2014
When Heardsmen kill villagers no arrest will be made cause the vanish into thin air but troops were able to catch people who hustle herdsmens cattle.hmmmm
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by akigbemaru: 4:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Bring our cows back.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by BetaThings: 5:37am On Jul 17, 2014
sakaguchi: What is all this? Why not arrest senator Ndume, torture him, let him confess his accomplice, then arrest Atiku, Buhari, Ali modu Sheriff and all those fools who use their money to sponsor this satanic Jihad? Is this too difficult? To hell with all that cows.

#Bringbackourgirls
#takeBuhari
#takeAtiku
#takeNdume.

And Jonathan (the Nur Al Maliki of Nigeria) would like to take every body who is not in PDP, but there is no evidence
but just false accusation

Do you guys truly believe there is God
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by NobleAky(m): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2014
hazyfm: BRING BACK [size=30pt]OUR GIRLS[/size], NOT COWS
and one of the cows just ranted
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by udemzyudex(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2014
If the military could bring back missing cows then believe me no girls are missing...

Take it or leave it.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 17, 2014
They sha want us to know that they rescued somwthing!
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by hazyfm: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2014
NobleAky: and my father who is a cow just ranted

Well Noted!
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by adedayourt(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2014
Rescue is rescue, girls or cow we stil dey rescue somtin-- gringringrin

Last week we did camp fire for ikorodu road, dis week we recover maluu nxt week ....
Niga military is workinggringringrin
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Wisdytech(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2014
Cheated By Lover: 21-yr-old Student Commits Suicide In Calabar -

www.nairaland.com/1816311/jilted-lover-21-yr-old-student-commits#24749071
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by jericco1(m): 8:42am On Jul 17, 2014
Trade the cows for the girls!!!
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2014
kobonaire: I am not denying the influence of media but certainly not in this case. Ms Malala deserves every ounce of attention that she gets. Her blogging on the BBC (prior to being shot) was known by those interested in affairs of the swat valley and greater Pakistan - perhaps you were not interested in it. I personally heard accounts of her blog listening to the BBC back then.
Some people in Nigeria (and actually mostly outside Nigeria) do not like that she brings a "negative" attention to Nigeria's image, it embarrasses some in the diaspora, but she is only standing up for what is right . What she is doing is maintaining that awareness and help maintain the pressure on the government on the plight of those girls. It is obviously a very low priority for the government as nothing has been done months after the abduction. It is our failure after all and many were even upset when the same CNN covered the chibok saga because of the same perceived 'negative publicity'. Ms. Malala's job in Nigeria is not to fight BH terrorism. Her mission is to allow girls the right to be educated . We cannot expect her to fight BH, that is the job of Nigerian and the Nigerian government and they have failed their people woefully. Thanks to Ms Malala for reminding the government and the world about the Chobok girls (and other kidnapped girls by BH) and their unfortunate plight.
Remember we are all intelligent enough to be able to digest and analyse what the media tells us and not blindly accept word for word of what we read/hear/see. There are also reputable media outlets and the others.

Sir you have made a good, well for me i never heard of her not until after she was shot, so i just assumed it was the media's hype. If her coming to Nigeria is to put pressure on the government, then it is fine but i really doubt if the government haven't received enough pressure from within.
I still don't like the media's hype. I think it is the media i should get angry at and not the girl.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by NobleAky(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2014
hazyfm:

Well Noted that I'm an deranged and leprotic!
......no wonder!
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by hazyfm: 10:35am On Jul 17, 2014
NobleAky: ......no wonder my late parents were deranged and leprotic!!

Really??

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by NobleAky(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2014
hazyfm:

Reality proves my lineage to be short of common sense and so I'm not exempted
bro to ur lineage i say that is....

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by hazyfm: 10:59am On Jul 17, 2014
NobleAky: My late father told me that my lineage is short of common sense and so I'm not exempted...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeola Dada Is Missing / Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats / Top Nigerian Groups On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.