Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau (16416 Views)

Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) / Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59am On Jul 17, 2014
Abeg where our Madcow dey na? Your brothers had been rescued alivd, come welcome dem na! Lol
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by hazyfm: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Abeg where our Madcow dey na? Your brothers had been rescued alivd, come welcome dem na! Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by teninfayo94(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Smhw. Is dat our girls dy sud av brought
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Alleinad(f): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2014
The irony in Nigeria. 250 girls missing, and "troops" recover 218 cows.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by NobleAky(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2014
hazyfm:

I'M A MAD MAN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by 8to5: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2014
The only reason cows where recovered is because the military has to impress VP Sambo. The Military are chasing after Sambo's alleged 200+ cows that were stolen but news of theft suppressed. This military/government would rather recover cows than girls. What a shame! Shame to Jonathan/Sambo, Shame to the Nigerian Military and sad commentary for this country where value is place on the "VP" cows rather than innocent girls born of helpless Nigerians who elected rogues to lead them.

#Bring back our girls not cows.
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by hazyfm: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2014
NobleAky: My father died a mad man. Our last pix together...RIP

BROS U FRESH PASS UR PAPA OOO, U SURE SAY UR MAMA NO PLAY AWAY MATCH

Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by GentleMimi: 6:20am On Jul 18, 2014
odeebee:

grin who told u u r gentle?
Who told you i am not? angry
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 18, 2014
sakaguchi: What is all this? Why not arrest senator Ndume, torture him, let him confess his accomplice, then arrest Atiku, Buhari, Ali modu Sheriff and all those fools who use their money to sponsor this satanic Jihad? Is this too difficult? To hell with all that cows.

#Bringbackourgirls
#takeBuhari
#takeAtiku
#takeNdume.

oga if it is easy as u said by now,nigeria would have been a better place.let jonathan touch one top northern politician and you will see that he just dug his own grave(my opinion sha).it is not that he do not know the sponsors,it is just that he is afraid of them.
(just my own comment)
Re: Troops Recover And Return 218 Cows To Owners In Plateau by Precious85000(m): 12:14am On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=1Dray]

Shut up! terrorist. :Dmumu*10 bt were d nt bringing somfin bk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Nasty Experience With Rats / Adeola Dada Is Missing / Top Nigerian Groups On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.