Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

[music] Wizkid – Show Me The Money (prod. Shizzi) [full Track] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [music] Wizkid – Show Me The Money (prod. Shizzi) [full Track] (2393 Views)

Wizkid – Show You The Money [video Download] / Video: Wizkid - Show Me The Money [official Video] / VIDEO: Wizkid - Show You The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1)

[music] Wizkid – Show Me The Money (prod. Shizzi) [full Track] by tosdelaw: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
As Wizkid marks his 24th birthday today he finally decides to release the full version to Show Me The Money Which was leaked some months ago. The Official Video to “Show Me The Money” will drop in a few hours
DOWNLOAD AUDIO AND ENJOY
http://www.naijaolofofo.com/press-%E2%96%BA-wizkid-show-money-prod-shizzi/

Re: [music] Wizkid – Show Me The Money (prod. Shizzi) [full Track] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2014

(1)

Dj Darmlex Lagos Beat Instrumental / MIXTAPE: Kjv Dj James – Hustler’s Anthem (motivation Mix) / Duncan Mighty’s Animated Video – Did He Have An Affair With Mercy Johnson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.