Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

VIDEO: Wizkid - Show You The Money - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: Wizkid - Show You The Money (1577 Views)

Wizkid – Show You The Money [video Download] / Video: Wizkid - Show Me The Money [official Video] / [music] Wizkid – Show Me The Money (prod. Shizzi) [full Track] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Wizkid - Show You The Money by lumeviews: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMAsSEH3yys

The video was directed by Patrick Ellis, and the jam was produced by Shizzi.
We hope you enjoy this as you watch.

Download Video
Re: VIDEO: Wizkid - Show You The Money by wayne4loan: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2014
Wizkid on point , hbd starboy!!!
Re: VIDEO: Wizkid - Show You The Money by lumeviews: 9:25am On Jul 17, 2014
wayne4loan: Wizkid on point , hbd starboy!!!

Atleast the haters gon' take it easy on him this time around I guess. Although you never know, put this on the FP and watch people say the song is crap....lol, kinda hard to please Nigerians these days..
Re: VIDEO: Wizkid - Show You The Money by wayne4loan: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2014
lumeviews:

Atleast the haters gon' take it easy on him this time around I guess. Although you never know, put this on the FP and watch people say the song is crap....lol, kinda hard to please Nigerians these days..
true talk bro

(1) (Reply)

Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single / P Square Ft J. Martins E No Easy (official Video) / Lagbaja’s Freshly Out With “200 Million Mumu Pt 1 & 3″ (highly Recommended)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.