Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,502 members, 7,826,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids (38702 Views)

The Forgotten Groundnut Pyramids Of Northern Nigeria (Photos) / You Can Own Private Jet With Agriculture – President Jonathan / Groundnut Pyramids In Kano In The 1960's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by ochejoseph(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jonathan and the Rice Pyramid

When I look back I remember those miscreants who at a point represented all that was wrong in my area, who are today the proud owners of large rice farms , I lift up my hands to heaven to Bless the king that never sleeps, for the life of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Whose initiative has transformed those haggard looking Boys whose only vocation was violence into vibrant and economically buoyant rice farmers overnight.

Shared into groups of 20s these young rice farmers have transformed the wastelands of Nassarawa, Kebbi , Lokoja - Abuja Highway etc into viable rice farms .
Today some of them are proud owners of Brand new motorcycles and tricycles which they purchased from the profits they made from selling rice paddy!

The picture of the president beside these huge pyramids of rice is a clear testimony of the ''CAN DO'' spirit of the average Nigerian.

The fact that the policies of this administration has led to a huge reduction of our food imports from a total of N1.4 trillion (about $7 billion) in 2009 to N717 billion (about $4.35 billion) as at December 2013, a decline of $2.65 billion (N429bn) is a pointer to the fact that given the opportunity Nigerians have the ability and the capacity to feed the Nation !

GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL

REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: useless dimwit of a president! Hungry fisherman!

Are you really this allergic to progress and prosperity or just pretending?

123 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Silenzer(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: useless dimwit of a president! Hungry fisherman!
. Frustration

92 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by biafranqueen: 6:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
The fact that the policies of this administration has led to a huge reduction of our food imports from a total of N1.4 trillion (about $7 billion) in 2009 to N717 billion (about $4.35 billion) as at December 2013, a decline of $2.65 billion (N429bn) is a pointer to the fact that given the opportunity Nigerians have the ability and the capacity to feed the Nation !
This is so important not only the nation but the world. We should be exporting more than we import that is how you become a superpower.

20 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe I created a thread on Job Creation by Atiku, and you were quick in moving it the Investment section. My question is what is this one doing on politics section? Ngwakwe answer me. Thank you!

26 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Arosa(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
Jonathan is indeed a man with a vision. We will get there sooon. cool

34 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by edoyad(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
God Bless the Federal republic of Nigeria

18 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Ngwakwe: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Ngwakwe I created a thread on Job Creation by Atiku, and you were quick in moving it the Investment section. My question is what is this one doing on politics section? Ngwakwe answer me. Thank you!

Don't misunderstand me as I bear no grudge against you in whatever form or guise. Never before nor anytime in the future.

Now to your question.

One is about Nigerian government policy on agriculture and its significance on the economy while the Atiku Plastic Industry is a personal investment.

You have this misconception about government, politics and opposition. Government is not a person and Goodluck Jonathan is currently the President of Nigeria until his terms runs out or is removed legally through political process.

64 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by atlwireles: 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
At every turn this man pours unspeakable shame on his political agitators. Fresh air till 2019

42 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by ochejoseph(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
edoyad: God Bless the Federal republic of Nigeria
. Amen

16 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by tunshe: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nigerians will eat PDP rice tire for 2015.

7 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kelewa! That rice is for his 2015 campaign. Mr president, abeg import foreign rice oo! I no go fit chop that local rice

4 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by ujoinme: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
And all this has been achieved without Nigeria being self reliant in fertilizer production. once indorama petrochemicals in eleme rivers state completes there expansion of their fertilizer plant and the fertilizer plant that Dangote is building in Edo state comes onstream. Agric production in the country will be off the hook.
GEJ is the best thing to happen in Nigeria. I only hope that he could solve the politically motivated insecurity in the country.

34 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Don't misunderstand me as I bear no grudge against you in whatever form or guise. Never before nor anytime in the future.

Now to your question.

One is about Nigerian government policy on agriculture and its significance on the economy while the Atiku Plastic Industry is a personal investment.

You have this misconception about government, politics and opposition. Government is not a person and Goodluck Jonathan is currently the President of Nigeria until his terms runs out or is removed legally through political process.

Ngwakwe,you can't stop hiding your hypocrisy! I thought S.eun created an "Agriculture section"? Since this thread is about Rice and agriculture,why didn't you move it to agriculture section? Tell me one reason this thread should be in politics section?

Why are you this bias?

12 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by NwaNimo1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
GEJ 'harvesting' the rice for 2015 - I love that pic. (no joking)

(but the price of a plate fit rise for 2015 - sad)

And goodluck (or whatever your real name is) - Why you no wear shorts and singlet take harvest?

(Johnny just come (to the field))

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by omenka(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
This is the worst photoshop I've ever seen my entire life!!! Our president has been miraculously transformed into a goliath, standing as tall as seven bags of rice stacked on one another!!! Even the shadow is a dead give away!! Oloshi, ndiara jatijati!!!

Op I never thought you could be this fraudulent!! If I were you, I'd concentrate on my governor who can't seem to pay primary school teachers over 8mnths salary arrears!!

What a pile of crocodile dung!
Worst thread ever!

22 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by NwaNimo1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
Is 'Goodluck' having a 'Sh.iit' and using 'Bush' to wipe his ar.ssse? - You decide (click like if you think he's having a Sh.iit)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1553870_ricce202_jpegbc665752c4dc866c79414a2591cf1731

2 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by atlwireles: 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
more picture

19 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Itoroetti(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
God bless u ochejoseph for always standing for and by the truth.
God bless Goodluck jonathan for his visionary leadership despite the opposition trying to use the backsit to get to power.
God bless all sincere9erians for standing for the truth.
like energy which can never be destroyed,so is this GEJ's truth and shall never be destroy.carry go

19 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Curlieweed: 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
omenka: This is the worst photoshop I've ever seen I'm my entire life!!! Our president has been miraculously transformed into a goliath, standing as tall as seven bags of rice stacked on one another!!! Even the shadow is a dead give away!! Oloshi, ndiara jatijati!!!

Op I never thought you could be this fraudulent!! If I were you, I'd concentrate on my governor who can't seem to pay primary school teachers over 8mnths salary arrears!!

What a pile of crocodile dung!
Worst thread ever!

No be only Photoshop, na Photomarket. How high is a bag of rice lieing down? Una no like better thing.

55 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Itoroetti(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
noblezone:

Are you really this allergic to progress and prosperity or just pretending?

pls just quote his name and ignore his post.pls.tans.
dont mind that she gooat

2 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good to see more pictures. I take back my comments. cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Itoroetti(m): 11:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles: At every turn this man pours unspeakable shame on his political agitators. Fresh air till 2019

real unspeakable shame

5 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by omenka(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
Curlieweed:

No be only Photoshop, na Photomarket. How high is a bag of rice lieing down? Una no like better thing.
The height of a typical bag of rice lying down is approximately 40cm. Now, multiply that figure by seven and divide it by 100, then tell me your president stands over 2.8metres tall!!!!

What a sham! What a shame!

5 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by eaglechild: 11:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
I must commend GEJ and the Agric minister, that is one of the sectors experiencing positive strides.

12 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Jhydey192(m): 12:15am On Jul 17, 2014
U
omenka: The height of a typical bag of rice lying down is approximately 40cm. Now, multiply that figure by seven and divide it by 100, then tell me your president stands over 2.8metres tall!!!!

40cm from where[color=#990000][/color] undecided

13 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by Curlieweed: 4:02am On Jul 17, 2014
omenka: The height of a typical bag of rice lying down is approximately 40cm. Now, multiply that figure by seven and divide it by 100, then tell me your president stands over 2.8metres tall!!!!

So the rice bags in your village are 40cm high (lying on the flatter side) - one foot and a third high. Get serious!

24 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by HowFar: 4:28am On Jul 17, 2014

Are you a midjet in real life? Whats your obsession with height?

15 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by jumobi1(m): 4:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Hope this helps...or are they photoshopped too?

14 Likes

Re: Picture: President Jonathan And The Rice Pyramids by musiwa112: 4:32am On Jul 17, 2014
grin
I know it is hard for some of you to believe my story of Western Nigeria.. that western nigeria was not part of Nigeria.. This is close to the Kainji dam... Which they cut into Niger state.. You can see Yoruba names. We were not part of Nigeria/

Here is one of the place IBB cut into Niger state from kwara because he wanted to collect NEPA money for niger state,

You can see Yoruba names..

This is another problem, you are taken people land and land is a big issue in nigeria. And it will lead to the same problem of flood that you see from the cameroon end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Rotimi Williams, The Owner Of 2nd Largest Rice Farm In Nigeria / See How Palm Oil Is Produced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.