Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I'm Worried For Musiwa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Worried For Musiwa (2030 Views)

644-iwa / Orikila: You Want To Know Who Is Musiwa Go And Ask Bbc Or Cnn- Engr Musiwa / Who Is Musiwa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
I am always perusing the politics section of nairaland just to get the latest info and going-on's in naija.I always notice topics by musiwa112 buh have never taken time to read them.
Yesterday and with a lot of time on my hands,I took time to go through his posts and topics and I was left bemused.
Is his 'rantings' quite logical.am I the person who doesn't see what he 'sees'?Is he a misunderstood genius or does he need help?
Pls drop ur comments in a mature manner.

***note:those of u who are viewing this topic without commenting, i have it on good authority that it ll make front page before weekend***

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by musiwa112: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
Basically what I am saying is that, for 50 years , the nigeria government have ran propaganda telling us lies.... That nigeria was just one country.
But from video evident now on youtube and others. The story is not correct. Nigeria and Western Nigeria are different. Why I know so much is, that my father told me the truth.

You can see, video made to show the people of north korea how they won, the world cup. The same way, the north did to us.. brainwashing us to believe it was a region. Azikiwe and the north were able to manipulate people of Western Nigeria with the help of Nigeria television authority that.. It was one country. Even while it was 2 country.. Nigeria television authority have been brainwashing people.

And it explain, why they were always arresting us and putting only illiterate in power in western nigeria. because they were too stupid to know anything.

Awolowo put his own selfish above the people.... how claim he built obafemi awolowo university.. inside jail from 1962 to 1966, so awolowo too was not been sincere because he wanted to sell newspaper. tinubu is a deceiver too. so his obasanjo.. but the people are too stupid. they dont know their right, even while they are graduate because they been brain wash.

I was too. till I got here. to discovered, i was brainwashed.
This is why I am fighting to claim back their right..under international law, my family can claim it back.. but never knew they were the only people who can. They install the obaship system..

The only position missing right in nigeria now is the emperorship by international law, I am the Emperor of Western Nigeria. all the towns have obas already.

basically I am the only person, who can restore Western Nigeria country.. and that why I have been fighting globally to restore their right.

Because the people fundamental human right is been abuse by Nigeria. international law does not allow them to give their taxes to Nigeria. International law allow for separate army.. And I am doing this mostly even for the army who over many years have been abuse by others and killed in many case.

and i am doing this because of the implication of the satellite pictures.. Nigeria will end up in civil war.. Mike Adenuga or femi otedola or AIT or banks or other companies can not abuse the international right of 99% of the people of western nigeria for their selfishness. Been two countries, does not mean, people cant do business. I was in Benin republic some years ago and everybody was using glo phone. I went as far as Ghana and other west africa countries. it was the same.

The only position missing right in nigeria now is the emperorship by international law, I am the Emperor of Western Nigeria because international law reserve the right to my family. all the towns have obas already. I have interacted with many world leaders on the issue and knowing their mind and trying to understand how the system world. And I am right.

Long live the country of Western Nigeria

Musiwa.
His Royal Highness of Western Nigeria

Nigeria television authority have been brainwashing people. north korea wins the world cup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcljBeNtCZQ

3 Likes

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
case in point ^^^^^ shocked
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by manny4life(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Lmao.. grin
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by brownlords: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Get well soon Emperor

4 Likes

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by olorundimu(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
Op, I'm sure you are new to nairaland, President Musi's case has been dealt with several times to the extent that it is beyond Oga Seun and his team of moderators in politics section. Abeg free Musiwa with his over a thousand monikers.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
What still surprises me till today, is that Musiwa speaks flawless and coherent English while on the phone! I have called him on two occasions and he sounded very coherent and consistent. I can remember the question I asked him on his planned visit to Nigeria: His response was: Nigeria as presently constituted with its inherent problems is not conducive for human habitation, I prefer fighting from here.........

Musiwa is really a case!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked
so he is most probably a misunderstood genius?hmmmm
NgeneUkwenu: What still surprises me till today, is that Musiwa speaks flawless and coherent English while on the phone! I have called him on two occasions and he sounded very coherent and consistent. I can remember the question I asked him on his planned visit to Nigeria: His response was: Nigeria as presently constituted with its inherent problems is not conducive for human habitation, I prefer fighting from here.........

Musiwa is really a case!
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
desdichando: shocked shocked shocked shocked
so he is most probably a misunderstood genius?hmmmm

The guy is really a case! i don tire for am!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Nice..i got Musiwa's attention here..opportunity to 'determine' for myself grin ...u can all drop ur questions for him here also
@Musiwa112:
1) if you were the president, how would you go about resolving the boko haram menace?
2)what do you foresee for the election year 2015?
3)should nigeria remain one country or is it better 'all man to his own zone'?
4)and if nigeria remains one country. how do we go about making this nation reach the zenith of her potentials?
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2014
desdichando: Nice..i got Musiwa's attention here..opportunity to 'determine' for myself grin ...u can all drop ur questions for him here also
@Musiwa112:
1) if you were the president, how would you go about resolving the boko haram menace?
2)what do you foresee for the election year 2015?
3)should nigeria remain one country or is it better 'all man to his own zone'?
4)and if nigeria remains one country. how do we go about making this nation reach the zenith of her potentials?

You go wait for answer tire! He might not even come back to this thread again. Perhaps he is busy now opening another thread on Tinubu and Awolowo.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by cyril83(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2014
That dude is losing it big time.
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
The funniest thread of Musiwa I've read was the one he titled "Musiwa To Address The Nation."

6 Likes

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by overhypedsteve(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
Ok, i dun comment, oya paste am for frontpage, nak am for there
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
he wouldnt disgrace me...i m willing to bet on it
NgeneUkwenu:

You go wait for answer tire! He might not even come back to this thread again. Perhaps he is busy now opening another thread on Tinubu and Awolowo.
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by juman(m): 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Where is the man lives in canada sef?

I just like to see him with my nake.d eyes one of these days.

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by timpaker(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
I'd have to wait till Jakumo comes and say something cuz he is his Special Adviser on Media Publicity grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by biggozz(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
Searching for "Musiwa to address the nation" already. I relax and have fun with Musiwa's threads.
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by suwailad(f): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
musiwa kolomentality is high level spiritual things

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
I think that the topic should be changed to read:

IS MUSIWA MAD? IS HE NORMAL?

He usually sounds extra-terrestrial.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
suwailad: musiwa kolomentality is high level spiritual things

Did you say village things?
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by eaglechild: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2014
So we are all in a matrix and Musiwa has come to deliver us.

Sounds like frank Schizophrenia to me.
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by StannisNaharis(f): 1:49am On Jul 17, 2014
Long live the emperor of Western Nigeria! gringrin
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by wasak(m): 2:02am On Jul 17, 2014
To be candid...i haven't been able to figure out Musiwa's case. how can someone open a thread and continue commenting on d same thread?
only God knows where he gets his satellite images from

2 Likes

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Hangard: 7:00am On Jul 17, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: What still surprises me till today, is that Musiwa speaks flawless and coherent English while on the phone! I have called him on two occasions and he sounded very coherent and consistent. I can remember the question I asked him on his planned visit to Nigeria: His response was: Nigeria as presently constituted with its inherent problems is not conducive for human habitation, I prefer fighting from here.........

Musiwa is really a case!
I have watched the guy video clip on YouTube, the manner and way he speaks you begin to wonder whether his the same Musiwa on Nairaland . The guy is a genius.

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nctrice(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2014
if non of Musinwa's post ever makes FP I wonder why a post about him would make FP! Anything about Musinwa remain in this politically insane section! We should not wash his dirty linen outside... Mbok!

1 Like

Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2014
ki9ndly post the youtube link
Hangard:
I have watched the guy video clip on YouTube, the manner and way he speaks you begin to wonder whether his the same Musiwa on Nairaland . The guy is a genius.
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Hangard: 9:51am On Jul 17, 2014
desdichando: ki9ndly post the youtube link
Am searching for it, I will post it when I saw it. I think he is in his late forties or early fifties.
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmm.
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2015
grin
The only position missing right in nigeria now is the emperorship by international law, I am the Emperor of Western Nigeria. all the towns have obas already.
Re: I'm Worried For Musiwa by Redoil: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The funniest thread of Musiwa I've read was the one he titled "Musiwa To Address The Nation."
what about "Musiwa the new sec general Of UN" and

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Different Set Of People To Follow Here ( For Newbies) / Thousands Of Expensive Cars Are Left Abandoned In Dubai (pictures) / Bad Road Of Whitesand Estate,isheri-osun,ijegun; The Only Access Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.