Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have (3533 Views)

Buying Gadgets Online In Nigeria? Don’t Fall Victim To This. / SOLUTION : Low Storage Memory Of Your Gadgets / List Of Some Important Acronyms Every Phone/computer Geek Should Know! (2) (3) (4)

10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
The quality of a computer geek is directly reflected in the quality of gadgets he has in his home. When friends come visiting, their interest is keen on the kind of gadgets that makes a geek’s life really easy.

So here is the deal; we have put together a list of gadgets that are so cool, and should be in the home of every geek. And for you ladies, who want to get your man-geek a special gift, this list should make the process less difficult.

1. USB Fan

USB fan

One of those days where the weather is really hot and you have got a broken air conditioner, a USB Fan could really be life saver.

You could continue working while the fan brings fresh air of life from plugging it into any available USB port. http://www.techrez.com/2014/07/cool-gadgets-tech-geek.html
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Post everything here or f*ck off?

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Hermanie(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2014
Zedric: Post everything here or f*ck off?

Seconded

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Mrguru(m): 3:27am On Jul 17, 2014

Mediocrity could be a sickness sometimes, lots of our youths do suffer 4rm such sickness nowadays.
What's the big deal completing the rest to gain the full information through the link posted, you're just here ranting.. ''post in full or F**k off''.. My frnd Grow-up for once and stop behaving childish. undecided

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 6:28am On Jul 17, 2014

You can go there and post it yourself or you can sit your lazy ass there and wait for me to post it..

There is no rule that says I must post a full article here, and you really think I would have that time to post 10 images here just because one lazy dude thinks he has access to the internet, and equally has the unmitigated gall to spit out garbage from his gutter.

Tomorrow, you will form the set of people who will insult the government, because you think it's government right to put food on your table when you have a hand.

I have seen alot of trolls like you, even if the entire article is posted here. It wouldn't still make any sense to you. If someone really needs something, he would go get it and not wait for it to come.

The bane of our failed society, lies in the celebration of mediocrity in full glory like you have just done. cool

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 6:34am On Jul 17, 2014
Mrguru:

Mediocrity could be a sickness sometimes, lots of our youths do suffer 4rm such sickness nowadays.
What's the big deal completing the rest to gain the full information through the link posted, you're just here ranting.. ''post in full or F**k off''.. My frnd Grow-up for once and stop behaving childish. undecided

They have never written a blog post, neither do they whats involved. If it was a link to see Tonto Dike's hot legs, they won't scream and second a ridiculous motion to post everything here or F off..

It's a shame our society has degenerated to this level, the average Nigerian is a bundle of mediocre mentality. undecided

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2014
vowiski:

You can go there and post it yourself or you can sit your lazy ass there and wait for me to post it..

There is no rule that says I must post a full article here, and you really think I would have that time to post 10 images here just because one lazy dude thinks he has access to the internet, and equally has the unmitigated gall to spit out garbage from his gutter.

Tomorrow, you will form the set of people who will insult the government, because you think it's government right to put food on your table when you have a hand.

I have seen alot of trolls like you, even if the entire article is posted here. It wouldn't still make any sense to you. If someone really needs something, he would go get it and not wait for it to come.

The bane of our failed society, lies in the celebration of mediocrity in full glory like you have just done. cool
Yea, blah blah blah. I won't open that site even if u cry me a river

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Mrguru:

How exactly do u define mediocrity? No 1 asked him to open the thread, did they? So, if out of the "goodness of ur hrt and ur love of sharing knowlegde"u decide to open a thread, why not go all the way instead of using stupid ways to get cheap views? Heaven knows the last time he got a visit on that site! And for you, the fact that you just learnt a new word doesn't mean u most use it immediately. Goon

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2014
vowiski:

They have never written a blog post, neither do they whats involved. If it was a link to see Tonto Dike's hot legs, they won't scream and second a ridiculous motion to post everything here or F off..

It's a shame our society has degenerated to this level, the average Nigerian is a bundle of mediocre mentality. undecided
1) I don't write blog post because it's not my thing. Besides, if i did, i won't be tricking people to visit the site.
2) it's not like u wrote it. It's copy and paste, isn't it?
3) The fact that u waste ur weekly 10 mb on stuffs like tonto's leg doesn't mean i do such too, okay?
4) Have u eaten today?

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by RColours: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2014
Post the entire writeup here, including the pictures, and the original source duely acknowleged, (because you certainly ain't the writer) or fvucccck the fuuuck off.
You ain'T the first such an act is demanded of, and you certainly won't be the last.

If Jarus goes the entire length of writing ALL his educative career writeups, post them on his website, and still take the pain of posting the entire writeup here on Nairaland, then why can't you do same? Abi na two head him get?

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Zedric:
1) I don't write blog post because it's not my thing. Besides, if i did, i won't be tricking people to visit the site.
2) it's not like u wrote it. It's copy and paste, isn't it?
3) The fact that u waste ur weekly 10 mb on stuffs like tonto's leg doesn't mean i do such too, okay?
4) Have u eaten today?

It's a shame I wasted my time on you. I have just gone through your profile and you registered here in 2014..

I should have known better..

If you don't know the difference between a forum and a blog, you really shouldn't be making a complete mess of yourself.. What you are doing in 2014, is what I did in 2007, when I first registered in NL.. There was pretty no gains in it.. I do hope you wake up soon and stop breeding mediocrity.
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Mynd44: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2014
Okay guys, easy....no need to get agitated.
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2014
RColours: Post the entire writeup here, including the pictures, and the original source duely acknowleged, (because you certainly ain't the writer) or fvucccck the fuuuck off.
You ain'T the first such an act is demanded of, and you certainly won't be the last.

If Jarus goes the entire length of writing ALL his educative career writeups, post them on his website, and still take the pain of posting the entire writeup here on Nairaland, then why can't you do same? Abi na two head him get?

I have known Jarus for over 7 years, I know he is a very hardworking guy and I respect him alot. Unfortunately, I am not Jarus..

If you can assist me in posting the images, that would be really kind of you.. What do you think buddy? cheesy
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2014
Zedric:
How exactly do u define mediocrity? No 1 asked him to open the thread, did they? So, if out of the "goodness of ur hrt and ur love of sharing knowlegde"u decide to open a thread, why not go all the way instead of using stupid ways to get cheap views? Heaven knows the last time he got a visit on that site! And for you, the fact that you just learnt a new word doesn't mean u most use it immediately. Goon

Irresponsible comments like this have cost people alot. In your mediocre mind, it's just the internet and you can sit in your little cubicle and insult anyone you see online. I mean, that's the norm of the an average mediocre Nigerian.

I can see you are ignorant of what the web space entails. This is obviously my fourth and final reply to you, if you don't like the thread, you could simply go elsewhere.. cheesy
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by chuckdee4(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2014
vowiski:

Mate you're the one who got it wrong, your topic states 10 gadgets not 1 gadget
People clicked this post hoping to see 10 gadgets not just the 1, so I can understand where Zedric is coming from.
The phrase 'FALSE ADVERTISING' comes to mind

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2014
chuckdee4:

People clicked this post hoping to see 10 gadgets not just the 1, so I can understand where Zedric is coming from.

Don't you think we are over-stretching this?
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 17, 2014
roadside geekery, naija style.

here i was thinking i was going to read about a chromecast, wifi sd cards a raspberry pi, or a USB OTG drive and the likes ; instead, i am reading rubbish on a usb fan.

i wonder what is in the rest of the article - ide external hard drives, usb powered external light?

pathetic.

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2014
oyb: roadside geekery, naija style.

here i was thinking i was going to read about a chromecast, wifi sd cards a raspberry pi, or a USB OTG drive and the likes ; instead, i am reading rubbish on a usb fan.

i wonder what is in the rest of the article - ide external hard drives, usb powered external light?

pathetic.

OYB, not again.. We have had too many confrontations.. You should be playing with your kids sir..

Go and check the meaning of a geek before ranting in your usual format.. And check other top tech blogs like Engadget, TechRadar and TechCrunch and see if they have something different... It's not enough to rant, make findings and bring logic to place... tongue
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2014
vowiski:

OYB, not again.. We have had too many confrontations.. You should be playing with your kids sir..

Go and check the meaning of a geek before ranting in your usual format.. And check other top tech blogs like Engadget, TechRadar and TechCrunch and see if they have something different... It's not enough to rant, make findings and bring logic to place... tongue

i check makeuseof every other day. rest assured they, engadget and tech crunch will not be posting usb powered fans as 'ultimate geek gadgets'

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2014
oyb:

i check makeuseof every other day. rest assured they, engadget and tech crunch will not be posting usb powered fans as 'ultimate geek gadgets'

From your reply sir, you ain't sure.. but be rest assured, they do.. smiley

I hope life is treating you well over there?
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by chuckdee4(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2014
vowiski:

Don't you think we are over-stretching this?

Just giving my opinion bro (no over stretching)
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Lexusgs430: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2014
10 is meant to show 10, or change your header to reflect this.
I have taken time to painfully open and read through on your blog or someone's else's.

2 - Banana Slicer
3 - Butter Cutter
4 - Egg Shaper
5 - Smartwatch
6 - Glass toaster
7 - Roomba
8 - Egg Separator
9 - E-reader
10 - Metal Cordies
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by vowiski(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2014
Lexusgs430: 10 is meant to show 10, or change your header to reflect this.
I have taken time to painfully open and read through on your blog or someone's else's.

2 - Banana Slicer
3 - Butter Cutter
4 - Egg Shaper
5 - Smartwatch
6 - Glass toaster
7 - Roomba
8 - Egg Separator
9 - E-reader
10 - Metal Cordies

Thanks so much, smiley
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
RColours: Post the entire writeup here, including the pictures, and the original source duely acknowleged, (because you certainly ain't the writer) or fvucccck the fuuuck off.

I tire o. Na to dey bark dis 1 sabi do
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
vowiski:

It's a shame I wasted my time on you. I have just gone through your profile and you registered here in 2014..

I should have known better..

If you don't know the difference between a forum and a blog, you really shouldn't be making a complete mess of yourself.. What you are doing in 2014, is what I did in 2007, when I first registered in NL.. There was pretty no gains in it.. I do hope you wake up soon and stop breeding mediocrity.
Why the history lesson? 10 is what u said u will post, why don't u do that instead of ranting and telling me ur history? Btw, o great wise one, tell me how the difference between blogs and forums allow u to do this? Frustrated failure.

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by parrotibaba(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2014
chuckdee4:

Gbam!!!!! u deserve 4.5gig 4rm MTN 4 dis post grin

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by parrotibaba(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2014
@vowiski u gat to admit u r wrong man ,ur heading read 10 FANTASTIC GADGETS EVERY GEEK SHOULD HAVE nt 1 ,so u r obliged to post all 10 here n u can rant all day long bt its d truth,4 all I don't care ,u lifted dis from a website/blog/forum to ur website n man I hv seen ppl open more stressful threads n de end up posting all d d info n days how de mk FP ,luk am nt saying dat u should open a thread with d intention of reaching FP bt man dis thread deserves to be on FP because its informative bt u screwed it up by just posting only one,n u do realize dat we used our internet data to open dis thread only to be directed to a blog n with d situation we r currently in with or internet providers, nt everyone will be keen to open dat blog,its like buying a pack of sweets n d label on d pack reads "10 pieces of sweet per pack" n u open it only to see 1 piece in it, u won't be happy pal cos' u spent money buying it.....shalom

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by FemiTheCritic(m): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2014
parrotibaba: @vowiski u gat to admit u r wrong man ,ur heading read 10 FANTASTIC GADGETS EVERY GEEK SHOULD HAVE nt 1 ,so u r obliged to post all 10 here n u can rant all day long bt its d truth,4 all I don't care ,u lifted dis from a website/blog/forum to ur website n man I hv seen ppl open more stressful threads n de end up posting all d d info n days how de mk FP ,luk am nt saying dat u should open a thread with d intention of reaching FP bt man dis thread deserves to be on FP because its informative bt u screwed it up by just posting only one,n u do realize dat we used our internet data to open dis thread only to be directed to a blog n with d situation we r currently in with or internet providers, nt everyone will be keen to open dat blog,its like buying a pack of sweets n d label on d pack reads "10 pieces of sweet per pack" n u open it only to see 1 piece in it, u won't be happy pal cos' u spent money buying it.....shalom
True Talk

Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Alleinad(f): 11:32am On Jul 17, 2014
And here we go again, always fighting online. Nairaland: home of cyber violence.
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Alleinad(f): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2014
Pretty cool gadgets but none that ave seen in naija. I am especially inlove with the egg shaper. Nice piece.
Re: 10 Fantastic Gadgets Every Geek Should Have by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2014
Alleinad: Pretty cool gadgets but none that ave seen in naija. I am especially inlove with the egg shaper. Nice piece.

When you eventually find the egg shaper, can I come over for breakfast?

Tsu:the Social Network That Pays You. / See The Replies He Got For Asking For A Dislike Box From Facebook / Airtel [night Plan] : We are apologising for the inconvinience

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78