Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Make Fast Money Through Online Investment - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Make Fast Money Through Online Investment (1158 Views)

Become A Millionnaire Through online Share business. / Need Fast Money!...white BOLD 2 For Sale!!...19k Last!! / Want To Make Fast Cash? Try This : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
This is a new online investment, my friend in this online investment nothing to think about, when i say nothing to think about. I mean you dont need to open a website for this online investment. What you need is just open an online account and online deposit, this two online account enable you to pay in and also withdraw online. This online investment they pay everyday from monday to friday, you can invest from $10 minimum to $2500 maximum. The investment will last for 70days with everyday giving of 3% of your money and you can instantly withdraw $1 and above anytime anyday into your online account that is perfectmoney account. Here is a link to register and start making money through online investment http://www.efx-traders.com/?ref=rafael. If you want to know more call 08182789183...

Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
nice online investment.
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
this is the fastest online investment i have see in my life.
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2014
kingrafael: This is a new online investment, my friend in this online investment nothing to think about, when i say nothing to think about. I mean you dont need to open a website for this online investment. What you need is just open an online account and online deposit, this two online account enable you to pay in and also withdraw online. This online investment they pay everyday from monday to friday, you can invest from $10 minimum to $2500 maximum. The investment will last for 70days with everyday giving of 3% of your money and you can instantly withdraw $1 and above anytime anyday into your online account that is perfectmoney account. Here is a link to register and start making money through online investment http://www.efx-traders.com/?ref=rafael. If you want to know more call 08182789183...
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2014
fastest online investment.
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by farmgate009(m): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2014
Good day i have 7 weeks broilers for sale @750 and 12 weeks broiler for sale @3000 and cockerel @1500 interested buyers should please call 08123811660 or email farmgate009@gmail.com or if you know restaurants or company that buys in bulk let me know please[color=#000099][/color] smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2014
kingrafael: This is a new online investment, my friend in this online investment nothing to think about, when i say nothing to think about. I mean you dont need to open a website for this online investment. What you need is just open an online account and online deposit, this two online account enable you to pay in and also withdraw online. This online investment they pay everyday from monday to friday, you can invest from $10 minimum to $2500 maximum. The investment will last for 70days with everyday giving of 3% of your money and you can instantly withdraw $1 and above anytime anyday into your online account that is perfectmoney account. Here is a link to register and start making money through online investment http://www.efx-traders.com/?ref=rafael. If you want to know more call 08182789183...
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nice investment to do online
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Good for student and business men and women
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 5:36am On Jul 19, 2014
Call me on 08182789183 for online business.
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2014
Nice business
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nice business for student
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Hello
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by forextrader9(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2014
good but the best is www.einvest.com.ng office at durumi,abuja.pays me every 7 business days to my perfect money account
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by omakay(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Has anybody heard of H.Y.I.P before?
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 3:41am On Jul 24, 2014
What is the meaning of H.Y. I. P
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by omakay(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2014
kingrafael: What is the meaning of H.Y. I. P

High Yield Investment Program. A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent. The perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme.[1]

The scheme is named after Charles Ponzi,[2] who became notorious for using the technique in 1920.[3] The idea, present in novels (for example, Charles Dickens' 1844 novel Martin Chuzzlewit and 1857 novel Little Dorrit each described such a scheme),[4] was actually performed in real life by Ponzi who with his operation took in so much money that it was the first to become known throughout the United States. Ponzi's original scheme was based on the arbitrage of international reply coupons for postage stamps; however, he soon diverted investors' money to make payments to earlier investors and himself.

Whats more interesting is that it is actually a running software integrated into a functioning webpage. It takes all deposits and make payments as at when due but the funny part is that the software is designed to accumulate deposits up to a certain level and then shut down. All HYIP sites such as the one you are advertising here will shut down soon and along with your funds.

Thats all for now.
Re: Make Fast Money Through Online Investment by kingrafael: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ok my friend

(1) (Reply)

FRESH: Before You Buy That Android Device, Know How Strong Your Device Is / Fairly Used Google Chromecast With Pack, Casing And Charger 12k / Neat Gold Iphone 5s For Sale But Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.