Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus (3481 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / P-square vs Styl-Plus / 2Face vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by zeora(f): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2005
hey i listen to their song they know how to sing, where are they original based. damn they know how to sing u guys should listen to it.
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by layi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2005
This is their 2nd yr runnin. U r late.
Anyway Styl Plus is an R&b grp based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Check out www.styl-plus.com for more info
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by goodguy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2005
Where have u been all these while? shocked Anyway, I don't think there's anyone living in Nigeria that doesnt know styl plus. wink
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by nike4luv(f): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2005
o mi gosh..i luv their voices..dey not that cute though lipsrsealed
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by zeora(f): 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2005
ikno wi just foun i like there music and is true they sound similar to BOYSIIMEN.
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by zeora(f): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2005
WHERE CAN I LISTEN TO GENEVIEVE MUSIC I HAVEN'T HEARD IT YET
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by goodguy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2005
I wish I could help embarassed
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by casper(m): 5:14am On Sep 17, 2005
HAVE YOU HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

styl-plus is coming to NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!

Yes yes they are coming for the independence day parade on the 1st of october in the capital of NYC ---manhathan.

if you live in NY and you miss it you need to be given a ticket and to be punished severly without BAIL..............lol

omo na to sing
till mama ring

Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by hotangel2(f): 5:17am On Sep 17, 2005
Too bad i aint in newyork.
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by IAH(f): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2005
nike4luv:

o mi gosh..i love their voices..dey not that cute though lipsrsealed

Nike, I bet you've not seen the video. If you've seen it, you'll know that Zeal is smoking HOT!!!
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by hotangel2(f): 3:56am On Sep 29, 2005
ewwwwwwwwwwwww.. Zeal?? Someone Scream SHIFI IS BURNING/ SMOKING HOT!!!!!!!

Zeal?? Aint he the one in the bath tub while singing olufunmi?? hehe.. dummy!
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by IAH(f): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2005
hot-angel:

ewwwwwwwwwwwww.. Zeal?? Someone Scream SHIFI IS BURNING/ SMOKING HOT!!!!!!!

Zeal?? Aint he the one in the bath tub while singing olufunmi?? hehe.. dummy!

Shifi is okay. But Zeal is HOT!!! Yes, he's the one in the bath-tub. Just check out his skin and smile. Maybe you need to watch the video again.
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by nike4luv(f): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2005
can i get a link to de video pls rolleyes
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by goodguy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2005
I wonder why the bootylicious NL gurls are so obsessed with hot guys
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by nike4luv(f): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2005
cos we are girls..gat a prob with dat?
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by hotangel2(f): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2005
IAH:

Shifi is okay. But Zeal is HOT!!! Yes, he's the one in the bath-tub. Just check out his skin and smile. Maybe you need to watch the video again.

nuh uh.. I am watching it now... Shifi is soo hot.. he can rap too.. I love shifi. Ohhh shifi.

News: i am seeing 2face this saturday! Whewwwwww
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by goodguy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2005
nike4luv:

because we are girls..gat a prob with that?

So? I ain't got no prob with nothin!
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by nike4luv(f): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2005
ya so why u saying we are obsessed with hot guys, dont u like "hot gurls" or summin
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by goodguy(m): 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2005
Sure I like hot gurls. Especially those with "on-shore, off-shore dicotomy" .... hehe cheesy
But I aint obsessed with them. I don't even discuss girls.... tongue
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by nike4luv(f): 12:04am On Sep 30, 2005
well thats u..but me and the NL gals are..so deal with it rolleyes
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by hotangel2(f): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy you go girl.
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by IAH(f): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2005
As for me, I can't stand hot guys. (e.g. Zeal) I just melt like butter.
Now 2face is another hot dude.
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by nike4luv(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2005
high five IAH..
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by goodguy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2005
I aint the worldly type smiley
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by layi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2005
R u the heavenly type then? cheesy
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by nike4luv(f): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2005
o ga o
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by goodguy(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2005
I'm in this world but not of this world cheesy
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by layi(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2005
Hmmmmm
Angel sent on assignment....welcome to nairaland.
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by goodguy(m): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2005
Thank you bro. The Lord sent His greetings. He said I should tell you this: THAT THING YOU'VE BEEN LONGING FOR WILL BE GRANTED UNTO YOU. FEAR NOT AND DO NOT BE WEARY FOR THE LORD IS WITH THEE
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by IAH(f): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2005
You know I went to count all the female admirers of these guys from the comments page on cdbaby.com. Shifi got 12 ladies drooling, Tunde got 7 and Zeal got 25! And the winner is...
So I'm not blind. Hehe...jobless me.
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by WesleyanA(f): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2005
goodguy:

Thank you bro. The Lord sent His greetings. He said I should tell you this: THAT THING YOU'VE BEEN LONGING FOR WILL BE GRANTED UNTO YOU. FEAR NOT AND DO NOT BE WEARY FOR THE LORD IS WITH THEE
preach it. cele pastor!!!
Re: Who Knows these Nigeria Artists - Styl-Plus by hotangel2(f): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2005
IAH:

You know I went to count all the female admirers of these guys from the comments page on cdbaby.com. Shifi got 12 ladies drooling, Tunde got 7 and Zeal got 25! And the winner is...
So I'm not blind. Hehe...jobless me.

LOL... I'm glad u know u are jobless. But Shifi is hotter. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samklef – Billa Lomo & Suwe (New Mix) / MMM Records (john Obi Mikel’s Label) Presents: Splash – Church Agbasa / #98m For Sunny Okosun's Funeral Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.