Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

What Is The Most Difficult Thing In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Difficult Thing In The World (470 Views)

The Book Of Zechariah Has Been Voted As The Most Difficult Book To Understand / What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? / Why Is Christian Dating So Difficult? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Difficult Thing In The World by davidemeka2014(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
The most difficult thing in the world is to keep the will of GOD. Many people to day don't have time for GOD, there don't read the bible anymore, or even go to church this days. because the Devil is at work and will not rest expect he wins your soul to hell. which is the purpose of his coming to seperat our connect with our CREATOR and put us in the must difficult danger we can not come out from expect by the GRACE OF GOD. so my brothers and sisters it his time we say to the DEVIL no more, and invite JESUS to come into our heart to restore all that the Devil had damage or destroy in our lives. SO stand for your right and say to the DEVIL and his evil did is over in my life. BY SAYING SOME THING.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing In The World by davidemeka2014(m): 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
I PRAY AND THANK GOD FOR MY LIFE

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of July 2014 / Blessing And Location / Moon Has Been Sighted.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.