Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Orangetot Online Writing Contest - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Orangetot Online Writing Contest (2761 Views)

Get The Secrets To Making $500+ Online Writing Articles! / Free Online Writing Tutorial For Nigerian Writers. / Online Writing Jobs You Should Do Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
I'm so happy to be among this team. Okay here is the thing.

If you write stories and poems just for fun then you really have to hear this. The online writing competition is a new upcoming website where your sign up, become a user and win cash prizes.

More updates soon! smiley

Here is our new Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/orangetott

Twitter: @orangetot1

follow me too @costinah

1 Like

Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Here are the packages...

Engage in the weekly contest against 10 other users and winner wins a little sum of cash.

And the big one! Engage in this contest and win at least from 2k naira to 30k naira!

More info soon

2 Likes

Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Therock5555(m): 6:24am On Jul 17, 2014
*grabs chair*
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
About the weekly contest.

In the website is a restricted page. No user can gain access to this page unless invited to. This page is called the battle of fame.

Every week about 10 users/members will be sent an invite to the battle of fame page. These users will compete in the battle of fame by posting poems or stories and the best will pass to the next stage while those that weren't good enough will get evicted from the battle of fame page.

This will continue until two people remain. At this final stage the remaining two writings will be posted out for other users to vote. The one with the highest vote wins and will be credited with a little sum of money.

More info soon... If you know someone that write then introduce them to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2014
[quote author=Therock5555]*grabs chair*[/quote

Feel at home smiley
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Whr is d site
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
'
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Divepen: Whr is d site

Will update u on that when its time
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 6:20am On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2014
Fantasywrita: Following keenly

Tanx. More updates soon.
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by LarrySun(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2014
When you say 'stories', what exactly do you mean? Short stories or full novels? What number of words? What genre?
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2014
LarrySun: When you say 'stories', what exactly do you mean? Short stories or full novels? What number of words? What genre?

Short stories. Any genre. Interesting + educating + funny stories have better chances. That is, any of d three or any story that sweep one of their feet.
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by LarrySun(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2014
Repteam:

Short stories. Any genre. Interesting + educating + funny stories have better chances. That is, any of d three or any story that sweep one of their feet.
Okay. Thanks for the prompt reply. What's the website? And I hope this is really legit.
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 22, 2014
LarrySun:
Okay. Thanks for the prompt reply. What's the website? And I hope this is really legit.

Yes it is totally legit. The website is getting its final touches and would be launched soon.

Just follow this thread to get informed.
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014
'
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2014
follow me @costinah

follow @orangetot1
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2014
If you're still interested in the writing contest like us on our new Facebook fan page https://m.facebook.com/orangetott

And follow on Twitter @orangetot1

You can also follow me @Costinah
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by LarrySun(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2014
Still following.
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2014
LarrySun: Still following.

Nice to see u Larry smiley
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2014
More detailed updates soon!

But you can follow me now @Costinah
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Overview on how the website would be like

The Battle Of Writers is a restricted page. You’ll be invited to compete in the BOW based on your active status and level of writing. There are three rooms in the BOW;

*The Poem Battle (PB)

*The Story Battle (SB)

*The Challenge A Friend. (CAF)

How the Battle Of Writers works.

You’ll get a notification alerting you that you’ve been invited to a specific battle in the BOW. Enter the BOW and click on the battle you were invited to. i.e PB or SB.

You will be asked to write on anything along with ten others, the least two with low ratings will be evicted daily till only two users remain. These two will be given a new work to write on, their work would be posted for other users to see and vote for in the polls. The highest votes wins. Winner of the poem battle(pb) gets 1k while winner of story battle(sb) gets 2k.

You can decide to either claim your cash prize or retain it with us in order to use it to enter the writing contest with bigger cash prizes ranging from 2k to 20k for ten lucky winners.

The poem or story battle takes place twice in a month. You are eligible to partake twice in a month if you are invited.

*Note* Do not post in a battle page that you weren't invited into. Doing this will get you disqualified and evicted from the BOW immediately and you’ll lose access till you are invited for another battle.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by LarrySun(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2014
Okay. Still waiting. It sounds quite interesting.
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2014
Repteam its been long o. Hope i'm not late?
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Illuminatus(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2014
This does sound interesting... Ears to the ground...
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2014
missberrypop5: Repteam its been long o. Hope i'm not late?

Awww..yea its been. Hope u gwad. And no u not late at all.
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2014
How the Challenge A Friend works.

The challenge a friend is a fun way to challenge fellow writers in a writing battle. This does not involve cash prizes but it increases your ratings and chances to be invited to the PB and SB that involves cash prizes.

To challenge a friend, you’ll have to send a request to the forum; ‘Request to Challenge A Freind’. Do this by providing the user names of your friends that you intend to challenge and include ' i challenge these writers'.

If the CAF room is free the admin will acknowledge your request and send the invites to the users you intend to challenge. The users can accept or decline the challenge.

The last two will get their writings posted out and voted in the poll. Highest votes wins!

Like the new fan page to get updates : https://m.facebook.com/orangetott

Ff @orangetot1

ff me @Costinah. *I follow back*
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by iceberylin(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2014
chai 2K to 30k

why dont i have the music talent rather....

uhmmm hw about sex stories
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by LarrySun(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2014
iceberylin: chai 2K to 30k

Of all stories to write, sex stories? C'mon!
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 02, 2014
iceberylin: chai 2K to 30k

Hmmm...unfortunately I'm just like a marketer or advertiser but what I know is that these cash prize r subject to change as it unfolds.

Sex stories.....nope!

Don't forget to like the fan page and follow on Twitter. Follow me too wink
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2014
LarrySun: Of all stories to write, sex stories? C'mon!

Hey Larry where u been?
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by LarrySun(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2014
Repteam:

Hey Larry where u been?
I'm always around, watching you. smiley
Re: Orangetot Online Writing Contest by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2014
LarrySun: I'm always around, watching you. smiley

Aww..*hiding face*

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Survival (A Short Story By Nimiwrites) / Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) Part 2 / Want To Sell Your Story?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.