Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

How To Enhance Your Living Room With Small Furniture Items - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Enhance Your Living Room With Small Furniture Items (2108 Views)

Training Videos To Enhance Your Knowledge In The IT World / How Do I Enhance My English Speaking And Writing / How To Enhance Your Position In The Labour Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enhance Your Living Room With Small Furniture Items by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hello everyone, today i will be sharing how you can enhance the beauty of your living room with little effort.

Whether living on your own or with a family, your living room is an important space. This room is where your family spends time together, and it is the room most of your guests will spend the majority of their time in.

Choosing furniture that creates a pleasant, welcoming appearance while holding up against the wear and tear of everyday life is the key in getting this space to work for your needs.

The following furniture items can be used to enhance your living room. They are:

1. Nested Stool
A set of nested stools is an item of furniture which can be used in the living room for variety of things, such as sitting, displaying antiques, or just nesting them as a set of decorating furniture item.

They are made in three pieces which are of different sizes. They can fit perfectly into each other.

Re: How To Enhance Your Living Room With Small Furniture Items by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
2. Side Board
A sideboard is an item of furniture traditionally used in the dining room for serving food, for displaying serving dishes such as silver, and for storage. It usually consists of a set of cabinets, or cupboards, and one or more drawers, all topped by a flat display surface. The overall height of the tops of most sideboards is approximately waist level. (900mm)

This can also serve as bookshelf, tv stand, china display unit.

Re: How To Enhance Your Living Room With Small Furniture Items by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
3.Book shelf

A bookcase, or bookshelf, is a piece of furniture, almost always with horizontal shelves, used to store books. It may be fitted with glass doors. A bookcase consists of a unit including two or more shelves which may not all be used to contain books or other printed materials. Shelves may be fixed or adjustable to different positions in the case. In rooms entirely devoted to the storage of books they may be permanently fixed to the walls and/or floor.

to be continued....
kindly click on the link below to read more blog articles.

http://www.designspaceltd.net/

Re: How To Enhance Your Living Room With Small Furniture Items by JustCurious: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good One. #thanks4Sharing. Are these your works? If yes, that book shelve is lovely. Simply lovely!
Re: How To Enhance Your Living Room With Small Furniture Items by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 17, 2014
Thanks. The pictures are not my work, they are just random designs from the internet.

But I can manufacture any design I post online.

(1) (Reply)

Youth Africa Leadership Initiative YALI Free Online Network Courses / Every Structural Engineering Professional/student Must Read This / PMP Exam Is Back In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.