Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) (2104 Views)

Sport Betting Addiction —the Great Career Killer / Is Business Analysis A Good Course Or Career To Venture Into As A Post Graduate. / 10 Things You Can Do To Advance Your Career To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to LongRich 30Billion$ Team.

Most of us have decided to make a career off Longrich.

Ask me how?

Follow this WhatsApp link

https:///09M4i389Qm65SZKhvcTozj

OR

https:///Aq1UZi12XmhH3SRaFW90Bq

Join our group so we teach you how to develop a career and be self employed making millions monthly.

It is as real as ever.

Check out the website on http://www.globallongrich.com/
Whatsapp 08168806631 for more information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
September 2018 All expense paid trip to China, Dubai and London

Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 12:33pm On Sep 21, 2018
This is LongRich... you can achieve it if you want.

Click to join our WhatsApp Group for our seminars

Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
ENTRY LEVELS (NIGERIA)

1. VIP - PLATINUM - 1,680 PVs (N750,000)
Earn 1% share of global sales from 188 countries where Longrich operates plus 12% weekly bonus!

2. PLATINUM - 720PVs (N320,000)
Earns 12% weekly bonus

3. GOLD - 240 PVs (N120,000)
Earns 10% Weekly bonus

4. SILVER - 120PVs (N75,000)
Earns 8% weekly bonus

5. QSILVER - 60PVs (N40,000)

6. Starter Combo N9,800. No payment on team performance bonus. Only refer bonus

1 Like

Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2018
Hello  everyone, 
I'm here to announce to you a Better Way to live... A better platform to start as an entrepreneur, making Passive Income. It should be a part of your life... Its a Must! Convert your household needs to a Gold Mine...

How?
1. List your Daily needs; Toothpaste, Soap, Body Cream, Mosquito repellent, Roll-on, Sanitary pad, Panty liner, Shampoo, etc even Cooking pot, Energy cup (to convert water to alkaline), Energy shoe (heals back, waist & other pains) and some wonderful supplements

2. Buy them from Longrich International and get them at company price (cheaper), accumulate points from the purchase and use the points to exchange for a VIP Code (register)... With the same code you can continue to make your purchases whenever you need more....any quantity!

3. Here's how you turn it to a Cash Cow; Having switched your brand to these amazing products, I'm sure you definitely know Who needs them...  Now, all you need do is Tell them. Then share your Code with them so they too can make their own purchase just like you did but under your Code..  And as long as that continues, you are in for a lifetime of Cool Weekly Credit Alerts straight into your bank account....no hassles

PLEASE NOTE;

× There's no charges for registration

× There's no authorship, no compulsory monthly purchases or targets. You buy only when you need to

× There's no compulsory products or combos... You get to choose just what you need

× There's no flushing of points... Your points will continue to accumulate

× You will earn Cash for your points, you can qualify for International Trips, Brand New Cars and yet the points are still there.... growing you from one level to another....Star Director is the ultimate Rank!

Here are some things that you need to learn about Longrich...

# You can become a shareholder with this multinational company... Secure your children's future by getting them their VIP Codes (Shareholder) also when you register people under them, you place them into a life of Residual Income for life!

# We are 32+years old

# We are a multinational company that manufacture for other multinational companies

# We have been producing for companies like; Unilever, P&G, Woolworths, GSK, Marks & Spencer, Avon, Tesco, Walmart,  Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder, Carrefour, Lion, Kao, and many more..actually about 100 of them

# We manufacture for them under OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and ODM (Original Design Manufacturers)

Longrich is changing lives daily... In these 4years in Nigeria, more than 300 people have qualified for brand new cars and all expense paid trips to USA, UK, Asia..  Please stop wasting time, money and efforts... Join this train now so you too will be counted... This is not the same with what you've done before, trust me.. This is completely different...

I'm a witness to the benefits of this goodness I preach...

I also have people in my team who have enjoyed same... This June, we are off again to Dubai and UK

And still there's more.... I'm still working towards ....
# A 4-year Degree program to study in Soochow University (China's Harvard) in China ... I can recommend anyone of my choice to go in my stead

# An Executive MBA in the prestigious Regis University in Denver, Colorado in the US... (Longrich has an arrangement with the school to send her Directors there for an EMBA)

# A House Fund that rolls into millions

# A biannually payment as a salary for life that rolls into several millions...

# All these are monies that are paid into your account, not some portal mago mago that some companies promise their members and nobody alive has been said to access such money. .

All I need to do is become a Director...

There's so much to gain o... Constant free products, free tickets and other stuff... Just last month during our Car award in Lagos some people won some freebies from the raffle draw  - LED TV, Refrigerator, Longrich Tablet phone, Longrich Cosmetics Set, including the Star Price of a return ticket to Dubai UAE in May!

LONGRICH officially launches her operations in the UK on June 3rd 2017
To flag off this beautiful news, She commenced the Fly with me to Dubai UAE and London promo ... which kicked off on 27th May!

And in September, all Rank D7 and above will be flown to China for the Yearly Convention to mark our 33rd Anniversary.... All you need to do is join us and run to become a D7...

I'll be glad to guide you through how you can use the same household items you have been buying every month to generate unlimited income...

1 Like

Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Be your own Boss! 
Here is a story of a 33 year old lady called Udeme Etibensi. Her story inspires me.
She started as a school teacher 3 years ago. She heard about Longrich and gave it a shot.
She borrowed 35k to start the business as her salary couldn't cater for that. She left her teaching job to pursue the opportunity called Longrich. With determination and persistence,  her story is different today!
She registered her mum and her 2 sons as her 3 legs. Today, her mum and 2 sons are 6 figures salary earners. Proud owners of brand new cars and also enjoy free vacation 2/3 times yearly courtesy of Longrich!
For her mum, what she earned for years as a civil servant cannot be compared to what Longrich has done for her in a short period.
For Udeme!
2015, she got a car within 6 months of partnering with Longrich. That same year she qualified for housing allowance worth #25 million!
She has received cars over and over...her sons too were not left out. Her last car was SUV.
A #6m annual salary paid twice a year.
She qualified for Masters degree in the US and has 2 slots to send people on a 4 year course in Soochow University China. (Courtesy of Longrich)
You may say she is lucky!  Yes! But with determination, hardwork,  focus and persistence with the Grace of God...You too can be Lucky!

Are you ready to give it all it takes?
If you are serious and business minded like me... contact me and let's get down to business. Location is no barrier as you will be connected to our office in your location.

Put a smile on your loved ones face. Invest in their future. Your kids will thank you!

The time is now!
Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Life is beautiful

Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Join us today... Call or WhatsApp 08168806631

Or

Join our WhatsApp link

Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Start making cash... Business is not as usual.... its all about soft work!
Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 12:32am On Sep 23, 2018
International trip for our members.

Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Available
Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hala
Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by kenobi007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Are you a salary earner or Biz owner??
Do you have an urgent need for cash to settle bills, take care of emergencies or grab an opportunity?
Does payday seem so far and bills are piling up?
Don’t worry! With Page financials Our convenient, secure and instant loans have got you covered.

Apply for a loan now and get the funds in less than 3 hours.
No collateral, No guarantor.

Contact me on 08*146*118*810 on call or whatsapp for more info

Obi
Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Up
Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by sundamonex(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2019
90% of u guys are females.

M outta here
Re: Longrich 30billion Team (a Great Career To Build On) by samdollas2004(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2019
Cos we believe women are the future generation leaders.
sundamonex:
90% of u guys are females.

M outta here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Torn Between Uniben And A Bank Job---please Advice / How To Enhance Your Living Room With Small Furniture Items / CCIE Training - Cisco Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.