Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Who What To Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who What To Make Heaven (453 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who What To Make Heaven by davidemeka2014(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
What did the bible say in Gospel of John 3 vs 5. GOD said expect you are born again with water and Holy spirit thou shall not entre the kingdom of GOD. So if we want to make heaven we should be prepare to be born again by water and Holy spirit which our LORD JESUS CHRIST gave and example by bring him self down with so much humbleness to be baptize by JOHN THE BAPTISE ON RIVER JORDAN.
Heaven is not and easy task for we human but a hard one that need only the grace of GOD to be done. if you want to receive JESUS CHRIST TODAY AND FOR EVER YOU SHOULD PRAY THIS PRAYER WITH ME, PUT IN YOUR FAITH IN THE PRAYER. REPEAT AFTER ME, O LORD JESUS YOU HAVE GIVEN YOU SELF TO ME AND NOW LET WE GIVE MY SELF TO YOU, TODAY I REJECT ALL THE EVIL OF LIFE AND I WANT TO BE RENEW BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF YOUR SON THAT IS PURED OUT FOR ME ON THE CROSS ON ACCOUNT OF SIN, AND ASK YOU TO COME INTO MY LIFE AND MAKE ME NEW AGAIN AND AGAIN, AMEN AND AMEN. IF YOU BELIEVE DON'T LEAVE THIS PAGE WITHOUT COMMENT FOR YOUR DIVINE RESTORATION. JESUS I THANK YOU. TALK ABOUT YOUR NEW CHANGE AFTER PRAYING THIS PRAYER.

GOD BLESS ALL NIGERIANS AND THE WHOLE WORLD FOR HIS GRACE.
Re: Who What To Make Heaven by Judas2013: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
#Get some education

1 Like

Re: Who What To Make Heaven by myads890(m): 12:23am On Jul 17, 2014
@op, before you attempt heaven I believe its a good idea you attend primary school. You can't write a simple sentence to save your life

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Palestine Over Nigeria? / 'We Will Not Tolerate Your Religion': Fires Scientist For Questioning Evolution / Bill Nye Debates Ken Ham On "How Did We Get Here"? [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.