Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated (5272 Views)

Owerri, Awka, Onitsha, Asaba, Warri And Benin / Vacancy In Warri And Benin / Medical Job Vacancies At Chevron Lagos, Warri And Escravos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by gmacnoms(m): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please if You know of any job vacancy anywhere in warri and around warri, lets make it available here. Lets make it work
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by gmacnoms(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
There's a C&I leasing company @ pti road. I'll get d address.... U can jst go dere and drop ur CV. Its a leasing company. Nd it dey recruit 4 banks and oda financial firms. Luckily, dey av an office in warri here
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by naijaspeak(m): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2014
The new administration after Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan should focus on job creation as it priority. They should encourage foreign investment in Warri.

Anyway, the locals in Warri caused the industrial drifts of companies from Warri to Port Harcourst starting from the mid 1990s. Their youth were after compensation rather than developing their skills and talents.

Now warri and its environ is no more economically as there are fewer companies that exist to absorb our young job seekers.

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:36am On Jul 17, 2014
I used 2 say it dat delta has d highest rate of unemployment in d whole 35 states. Am based in Agbor planning 2 relocate 2 Warri but look at wot am hearing. Agbor, Sapele, Asaba, even Warri no jobs.
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by Dfavouredone: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Good one; Wafirians let see how to make this work.

No job is too small, no job is to big. just post them here as u come across them.

Spread mat; sipping Lipton.
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2014
Student Jobs in Nigeria:

Rocktrust Educonsult is offering jobs to students of tertiary institutions, polytechnics, colleges of education, colleges of agriculture, colleges of technology, colleges of nursing etc in Abuja or any other State in Nigeria.

Qualified students will work as Campus Enlightenment Officers to enlighten and encourage students in their various campuses, faculties or departments to enrol for free courses in top universities worldwide in other to enhance their learning, career and employability.

Qualified students will work at their own convenience and flexibility but periodic reports on performance will be submitted.

Pay is highly motivating and will also be determined by the number of students successfully enrolled into the programmes.

Students interested in taking up campus jobs should contact:
ROCKTRUST EDUCONSULT
rocktrust.educonsult@yahoo.com
rocktrusteduconsult@gmail.com
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by gmacnoms(m): 6:52am On Jul 18, 2014
Rocktrust: Student Jobs in Nigeria:

Rocktrust Educonsult is offering jobs to students of tertiary institutions, polytechnics, colleges of education, colleges of agriculture, colleges of technology, colleges of nursing etc in Abuja or any other State in Nigeria.

Qualified students will work as Campus Enlightenment Officers to enlighten and encourage students in their various campuses, faculties or departments to enrol for free courses in top universities worldwide in other to enhance their learning, career and employability.

Qualified students will work at their own convenience and flexibility but periodic reports on performance will be submitted.

Pay is highly motivating and will also be determined by the number of students successfully enrolled into the programmes.

Students interested in taking up campus jobs should contact:
ROCKTRUST EDUCONSULT
rocktrust.educonsult@yahoo.com
rocktrusteduconsult@gmail.com

Legitimate Consultant companies av websites and dey don't use ***@gmail or ***@yahoo.com... So, please if ur a student and u contacted Rocktrust, pls b very watchfull. And keep us updated on dis thread wit wteva ur doin wit dem.
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by gmacnoms(m): 6:53am On Jul 18, 2014
And as for d C&I leasing, I'll drop dere address eida Monday or wednsday. Suxexx my pple
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 18, 2014
HenryThegreat1: I used 2 say it dat delta has d highest rate of unemployment in d whole 35 states. Am based in Agbor planning 2 relocate 2 Warri but look at wot am hearing. Agbor, Sapele, Asaba, even Warri no jobs.
O boy if u relocate come waff town its either u teach for private school dey receive 12k or u buy umbrella and plastic chairs for roadside dey sell recharge card. Warri don cast o!
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 18, 2014
Jim Travel Agency, 5 effurun/sapele road at enerhen juctn requires an air ticketing and reservations officer and french speaking guide. If u have an IATA certificate, go apply sharp sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
My brodas am seriously in need
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by gmacnoms(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
HenryThegreat1: My brodas am seriously in need of graduate marketing jobs in any location in delta state. If hear of any just post it here or sms me via 08030717634.
And please, apart from sending it 2 d fone numba, u can also do every1 well to drop it here. Suxexx my people
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
@henry the great make sure you visit jobberman dot com regularly go to the delta section. You'll find lots of marketing jobs in warri. Just apply for dem thru ur mailbox.
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ar dey 4 really
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 19, 2014
HenryThegreat1: Ar dey 4 really
Am sure they are for real. Though as Nigerians one or two might be scams. To be safe, any interview u attend and u are asked to bring money. Even if its N500, just run as fast as ur legs can carry u.
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by gmacnoms(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Aico insurance needs marketers in Warri. Bsc/Hnd/Ond. Saw it while passing thru their office. Its afta urhobo college . opposite glo office .
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by Doris25: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
I heard from a friend that Delsuth is recruiting, please can anyone else confirm if it is true or not? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2014
LAKESHORE INTEGRATED SERVICES
Industrial Attachments positions for 6
months and 12 months in the follow
areas and locations:
Job positions:
1. Engineering -lagos and warri
2. Business Admin - lagos and warri
3. Accounting - lagos and warri
4. English Language & Linguistics -
Lagos and Warri
Application: Interested and qualified
candidates should send application,
credentials, CV and recent passport
photo (colour) to:
career@lakeshoreintegrated.com
Application close by December 12,
#copied#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by gmacnoms(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Marketers needed in Aiico insurance..... Go with CV and letter of application. Its close to urhobo college, directly opposite glo office. You can just go and check out the offer
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by zinosleek(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2015
interested in making money, join jumia j force, drop your email and number to get invited for jumia next business opportunity meeting. u can reach me at eejegreh@gmail.com
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by jerome263: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2015
good thread
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by cletz991(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2015
cletus1626@gmail.com 08106458382
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by zinosleek(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
cletz991:
cletus1626@gmail.com 08106458382
you will be invited for the next business oppottunity meeting in warri, the last one was held on 22nd jan. pls add location if you outside warri or Delta.
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by gentlerossy1: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
madukachiamaka665@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by Socrates05(m): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
So Sad in this country, after nysc still looking into God's eye and waiting for the right people to help us with job. I really need job seriously but not anyhow job. I resides in Warri, incase there is chances. This is my phone nos:08030588641
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by zinosleek(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
gentlerossy1:
madukachiamaka665@yahoo.com
pls your phone number is needed, you can send it to my mail if you like
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by collele(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
zinosleek:
interested in making money, join jumia j force, drop your email and number to get invited for jumia next business opportunity meeting. u can reach me at eejegreh@gmail.com
2....collinsgabriel590@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by jerome263: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
am interested. rukevweobaseki@gmail.com and 07068996260
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by gentlerossy1: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
zinosleek:

madukachiamaka665@yahoo.com. 08061523339
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by gentlerossy1: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
zinosleek:

madukachiamaka665@yahoo.com 08061523339
Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by gmacnoms(m): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please people, be very watchfull o, and don't send anyone any moni in d nme of job placements. Nd also mind how u open ur privacy...... Best of lucks 2 everyone

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Warri And DELTA updated by AFOKEOGHENE: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
Marketers needed in an air fresher enterprise
Qualifications : S.s.c.e
Salary + commision +transportation
Interested person should called 08163049072

(1) (Reply)

Helios Tower's Recruitment: Fact Or Fiction? / Please Help!!! So Confused. / Literamed Publications Nig Ltd Recruitment For Graduate Trainees All Discipline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.