Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! (1396 Views)

Why Do Athiest Belief There Is No GOD? / How To Debate Or Argue With An Athiest / Athiest Claim: If God Existed, Prayer Would Have Brought World Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by nora544: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
Esiri111: We are not hear to argue of GOD existence but we are here to share GODS love. Therefore I suggest that athiest should keep their views to themselves

who are you that you can say this, what did it mean to you to show Gods love.

Do you know that athiest are sometimes better people than so called christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by PastorOluT(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2014
Apatheist:
And so?
An atheist owns this site.
Also, are you sure you should be here?
"Do not be bound together, or unequally yoked with unbelievers."-- 2 Corinthians 6:14
Leave the unbeliever's site.

That's beside the point, he created a site n have diff forums n i chose d ones i agree with. Why don't u go to Islamic section with ur arguments n see what becomes of ur moniker?
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
PastorOluT:

That's beside the point, he created a site n have diff forums n i chose d ones i agree with. Why don't u go to Islamic section with ur arguments n see what becomes of ur moniker?
I do so with my alternate monikers.
One is banned till 2055 for "blasphemy"
Wahalla Allah still can't fight his battles.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by wiegraf: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
kukukuku

this is goot. this is very goot
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2014
nora544:

who are you that you can say this, what did it mean to you to show Gods love.

does GOD's love bug you ?

Do you know that athiest are sometimes better people than so called christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
word(1)- sometimes
word(2) - so called
maybe to you athiest are somethings better than so called christians(religious),
but you have accepted that not genuine christians.

also I see youre a religious fanatic of Athiesm (believe it or not)

I've written a contrary post to this one also.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2014
Esiri111:
maybe to you athiest atheist are somethings sometimes better than so called christians(religious),
but you have accepted that not genuine christians.
Who's a "genuine Christian"? Someone that goes to your church? undecided

also I see youre a religious fanatic of Athiesm atheism (believe it or not)

I've written a contrary post to this one also.
She's actually a Catholic. undecided
Also anyone that doesn't agree with you is a "religious fanatic of athiesm [sic]"? undecided
Your god must be proud of you.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 2:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist: Who's a "genuine Christian"? Someone that goes to your church? undecided
No

She's actually a Catholic. undecided
Also anyone that doesn't agree with you is a "religious fanatic of athiesm"? undecided
Your god must be proud of you.
You're on your own.
If youre an athiest, you should be happy coz your religion(believe it or not) will be no more by say 2050. from 4.5 to 2.0 in 2010 and "projected 1.8% in 2020" - CNSNews, and maybe 0% in 2050. youre happy right !
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Esiri111:
No

You're on your own.
If youre an athiest, you should be happy coz your religion(believe it or not) will be no more by say 2050. from 4.5 to 2.0 in 2010 and "projected 1.8% in 2020" - CNSNews, and maybe 0% in 2050. youre happy right !

Atheism is not a religion.

Actually, atheism is on the rise (less money for pastorpreneurs to buy private jets) sad
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10626076/Is-America-losing-faith-Atheism-on-the-rise-but-still-in-the-shadows.html

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

www.time.com/109050/a-nation-of-growing-atheists-still-wouldnt-trust-one-to-run-the-country/

www.samharris.org/site/full_text/poll-shows-atheism-on-the-rise-in-the-u.s

Oh no, is your god going to cry? sad
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by qstar(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Esiri111:
No

You're on your own.

Why have you chosen to come to the internet and display your mumurity?

If someone refuses to fan any Football Club, does that make him a fan?

I don't know where you regurgitate your own news from. How is it that the fastest growing philosophical thought is declining in your news?

1 Like

Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
qstar:

Why have you chosen to come to the internet and display your mumurity?

If someone refuses to fan any Football Club, does that make him a fan?

I don't know where you regurgitate your own news from. How is it that the fastest growing philosophical thought is declining in your news?
Does that bug you ?,besides I was not talking to you.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
Atheism is not a religion.
prove it !

Actually, atheism is on the rise (less money for pastorpreneurs to buy private jets) sad
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10626076/Is-America-losing-faith-Atheism-on-the-rise-but-still-in-the-shadows.html

www.time.com/109050/a-nation-of-growing-atheists-still-wouldnt-trust-one-to-run-the-country/

www.samharris.org/site/full_text/poll-shows-atheism-on-the-rise-in-the-u.s
Oh. how Paranoid !

You should check population of athiest world wide and not America.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
Esiri111:
prove it !
what's the definition of atheism?

Oh. how Paranoid !

You should check population of athiest atheist world wide and not America.
Didn't you read the Wikipedia article?
I'll post it again.

Also,
www.csmonitor.com/World/Global-News/2012/0815/Atheism-on-the-rise-around-the-globe

redcresearch.ie/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/RED-C-press-release-Religion-and-Atheism-25-7-12.pdf
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist: what's the definition of atheism?
Is that an answer to proving that athiesm is not a religion ?
Well I'll give you;
Athiesm is an organised collection of beliefs( non-existence of GOD, evolution,and the likes) and cultural systems(Godless method of living), that relate humanity to an order of existence(evolution and so on). I'm sure you know thats a definition for religion.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Esiri111:
Is that an answer to proving that athiesm is not a religion ?
Well I'll give you;
Athiesm is an organised collection of beliefs( non-existence of GOD, evolution,and the likes) and cultural systems(Godless method of living), that relate humanity to an order of existence(evolution and so on). I'm sure you know thats a definition for religion.
What dictionary is this from? If it isn't from one, do not quote me ever again.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 9:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
Wikipedia
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Apatheist:
Wikipedia

You requested my quote by asking my definition.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
Esiri111:
Wikipedia

You requested my quote by asking my definition.
Link to the article where that was said?
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2014
Apatheist:
Link to the article where that was said?
Google religion, you'll find it.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2014
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Esiri111: http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion&sa=U&ei=LUHOU7bYGoea1AXrl4CQBw&ved=0CD8QFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGz2k72GYMFIFLjkL6TiNm20G2Z_A

I didn't see
Esiri111:
Is that an answer to proving that athiesm is not a religion ? Well I'll give you; Athiesm is an organised collection of beliefs( non-existence of GOD, evolution,and the likes) and cultural systems(Godless method of living), that relate humanity to an order of existence(evolution and so on). I'm sure you know thats a definition for religion.
in the article. You are a liar. angry
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Apatheist:
I didn't see
in the article. You are a liar. angry
That was for the definition of religion.
and you should have know that I transformed the definition to suit athiesm.
And also you have not proven that athiesm is not a religion except being saucy.
well if you cannot prove it attempt disproving my definition of athiesm.
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
Esiri111:
That was for the definition of religion.
and you should have know that I transformed the definition to suit athiesm.
You admit it. undecided
And also you have not proven that athiesm is not a religion except being saucy.
You've not proven it is a religion. undecided
well if you cannot prove it attempt disproving my definition of athiesm.
Bring a definition from a dictionary, halfwit!
Re: This Is Religion Category. Athiest Keep Off ! by Esiri111(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Apatheist: You admit it. undecided
You've not proven it is a religion. undecided
so you answer question with question eh!
you said athiesm isn't a religion, and I asked you to prove it and youre answering with questions.

well since youve not been able to prove it, please dont reply/quote me again.

Also, your religion is because it fits to the definition of religion I gave you. if it does not fit let us know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Created The Other Eight Planets? / 10 Great Tips To Help You PRAY (not just SAY) The Rosary! / Confessions Of A Sex-starved Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.