Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,715 members, 7,844,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. (4695 Views)

Are You Into Agricultural Produce? Pls Check This Message / About 4 Acres Of Farmland Suitable For Any Agricultural Business For Lease In De / Exporters Of Agricultural Produce Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by Etranshub(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
iniobong888:

where is the Soya bean cake going to ? it when we determine the location that we can give a price.
Ogun state...ewekoro located government precisely
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by wakes: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
willrosay:
can u supply sesame seeds in bulk?
I am currently in Benue where beni seed is grown in fairly large quantities. I will do some research n get get back at you, Willrosay.

1 Like

Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by Trueigbo: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
can u supply all the items for layers mash to nasarawa state
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 3:17am On Nov 03, 2014
Trueigbo:
can u supply all the items for layers mash to nasarawa state
List what you want and the quantity.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by Trueigbo: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2014
iniobong888:

List what you want and the quantity.

wheat offal, bean cake, limestone, bone meal.

Can I get 500kg each
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by jaydee87(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2014
iniobong888:

it goes for N22,000 per bag of 100kg

yam prices varies according to sizes it from N5000 to N9000 for one heap of yam( a heap contains 100 tubers)

good to know hope u will be consistent in delivering to the destination.
my email is jidedada2000@gmail.com
pls send me a full quotation of 5 heaps for a start....
destination is Lagos... response is needed urgently...

1 Like

Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by endtime1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls what's the price of a small f onions presently reply to deniyi2@gmail.com
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by endtime1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls what's the price of a small f onions presently reply to deniyi2@gmail.com
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by endtime1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls what's the price of a small f onions presently reply to deniyi2@gmail.com n.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by carzim(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
pls can you supply palm kernel nut to ijebu ode and what is the price per ton
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by bintudon(f): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2014
Can you supply eggs to Abuja? Urgently
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
How much white beans per Kilogram and per 100kg bag? I need it ASAP
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by omonitae: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2015
How much white beans per Kilogram and per 100kg bag? I need it ASAP
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by omonitae: 9:36am On Jul 21, 2015
you could share your contact.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by omonitae: 10:03am On Jul 21, 2015
I need about 1200 metric tonnes.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by wordychap: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Can u supply yam to uyo in akwa ibom state?
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by GenghisKhan(m): 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
I can supply yams to akwa ibom. send me a pm.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by ogejov(f): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
I will need yam also in akwa ibom here is my mail.
Ugochiann2@yahoo.com
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by Coolasd(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2015
Etranshub:
Whats the price of your soya beans cake per kg? We will be ordering about 20tons per month

we produced groundnut cake and soya cake in large quantity. Also we produce unrefined soya and groundnut oil. We are based in kaduna state. Email address is okunadea@yahoo.com.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by iniobong888(m): 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Coolasd:

we produced groundnut cake and soya cake in large quantity. Also we produce unrefined soya and groundnut oil. We are based in kaduna state. Email address is okunadea@yahoo.com.
That is cool, since we are both in kaduna, we could arrange for a meeting.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by phillings247: 1:11am On Dec 28, 2015
can u supply 1 yr old cattle nd at what price.especially d gudali breed
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by Coolasd(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2015
iniobong888:

That is cool, since we are both in kaduna, we could arrange for a meeting.

Send me your email address or better still email me and we can take from there.
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by aubventure: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2015
can we do business, I stay in Lagos I can help you find buyers.
businessdeals135@gmail.com
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
NATIONALISM, WHAT IS IT ABOUT?

Nationalism is the struggle against imperial domination.
But, the definition of Nationalism depends on the nation that is defining it. To a nation that is still under colonialism, nationalism can be defined as a struggle against foreign rule with a view to attaining independence for one’s country. It is a fight for one’s country with the goal of liberating that nation from the shackles of imperialism.
To a nation that just gained independence, nationalism can be defined as the efforts fired towards the defense and protection of the dignity of one’s nation in order to maintain and secure the autonomy of such nation.

READ MORE https://eduguidehub.com/nationalism/
Re: We Can Supply Any Agricultural Produce From The North. by Focus0353: 7:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
What is the agricultural products you have on ground now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say The Truth: Do You Conduct Soil Test B4 Farming? / Vermiculture: Is There A Worm Farm In Lagos? / Battery Cages For Layers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.