Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Short Report: Processing Groundnut For Oil And Cake - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Short Report: Processing Groundnut For Oil And Cake (1520 Views)

A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) / Palm Oil And Groundnut Oil Sale / Sterling Oil Exploration And Energy Production Company Fined For Oil Spillage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Short Report: Processing Groundnut For Oil And Cake by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 17, 2014
Edible vegetable oil is oil produced from any of the edible oil bearing seeds that exist in nature.

Many of these seeds are produced in large quantities in Nigeria. Amongst them are: groundnut, oil palm fruit, soybeans, cotton seed, sesame seed, melon seed, etc.

This project focus on the processing of
groundnut into oil and cake. Although the production process is similar for almost all the seeds with just slight differences in the production line.

The production line of oil from groundnut is: seed preparation, seed pressing/oil extraction and filtration/refining.

The cost of machinery for a small/medium scale mechanised groundnut oil mill is approximately 1.3 million naira.

Where there is electricity, the machinery can be powered using electric motor and where there is no electricity, you can use diesel engine.

One tone of groundnut seed produces an average of 500ltr of groundnut oil, 420Kg of groundnut cake, and 40Kg of groundnut sludge.

So if you process 1tone of groundnut seeds, you are likely to get an average profit after sales of N16,000.

The oil milling machinery referenced in this write-up has the capacity to process a minimum of 2tone of groundnut seeds per day. Which means an average of N32,000 profit
after sales is realizable per day, which
translates to N896,000 per month.

It should be noted that there is a ban placed on the importation of vegetable oil into Nigeria so as to encourage local investors to go into its production. This gave birth to a very high demand in the country, as the present production level doesn’t meet demand.

You get dealers paying in advance for your products the moment you start production. Study shows that over 80% of the populace of Nigeria consume or use vegetable oil and its
products.

The machine can also process soya beans and cotton seed.

If you need more info about this project, post your questions, and I will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

Wishing you all the best in your quest(s).

#pray49ja

Re: Short Report: Processing Groundnut For Oil And Cake by AderibigbeAAA(m): 4:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Will be back
Re: Short Report: Processing Groundnut For Oil And Cake by fadbuk: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Chairman, please put your contact. Thanks.
Re: Short Report: Processing Groundnut For Oil And Cake by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2014
fadbuk: Chairman, please put your contact. Thanks.
Big Chairman, my contact is on my signature below.
Re: Short Report: Processing Groundnut For Oil And Cake by IRIENBOY(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2014
Is this real.
Re: Short Report: Processing Groundnut For Oil And Cake by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
IRIENBOY: Is this real.
grin Yes it is. Unless u have an oil-well, or you have money to build a refinery, if you wana make money in Africa, I mean "clean" and big money, stop looking towards petroleum, look towards "agriculture". No 1da Oga Dangote is looking towards agriculture too.
Re: Short Report: Processing Groundnut For Oil And Cake by iyoema(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
It is high time we start processing our raw material here to create jobs and wealth. if you want to make a quick investment go to manufacturing sector, believe you me that is what make Dangote to be great today. HERE ARE GROUNDNUT OIL PRODUCTION PLANT you may interested
https://www.nairaland.com/1816321/short-report-processing-groundnut-oil#35556228

(1) (Reply)

Mergers, Acquisitions Likely For Banks By 2016 / Who Have Or Know A Manufacturer For This In China, Please Help / Instagram For Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.