Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) (43404 Views)

Gideon Ime Charlie, Lekki Groundnut Seller Who Earns N1,500 Per Month / #buynaijatogrowthenaira - Man Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar, And Groundnut / Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by 4hys: 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2016
They even added spoons and cups...what else is left? #Genius!

http://www.hygist.com/2016/03/photo-nigerian-packages-garri-kulikuli.html

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by HungerBAD: 11:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Good Concept.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by olusd(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2016
That's called Entrepreneurship. He should have just added sachet water too.

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by MzPecs(f): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Omo see concept! shocked

To drink garri go hungry you by force if you see this one grin grin

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Albeler(m): 11:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
I guess this is Lagos where unhappen happens.

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by adejaresalami1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Awon weyrey 100%.......dem for package cold water and cup with am,person go fit buy am inside go slow cheesy grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by olusd(m): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2016
adejaresalami1:
Awon weyrey 100%.......dem for package cold water and cup with am,person go fit buy am inside go slow cheesy grin grin
shine ur eyes well. Cup dey there. Na "insurance" only water dey miss

7 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by tooman: 11:50pm On Mar 02, 2016
Lol
innovative
man must chop Nd man must survive

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by adejaresalami1(m): 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2016
olusd:

shine ur eyes well. Cup dey there. Na "insurance" only water dey miss
na you dey sell am ni....hope the price of dollar will not affect that too
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Flexherbal(m): 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
This is called: Quick action.

5 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by olusd(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
adejaresalami1:
na you dey sell am ni....hope the price of dollar will not affect that too
I no quick think am. The person wey bring d concept fast pass me
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by adejaresalami1(m): 12:01am On Mar 03, 2016
olusd:

I no quick think am. The person wey bring d concept fast pass me
olodo...they there they fight on top another man business make you no go think.
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Vision4God: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2016
Great concept
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by mamaafrik(m): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2016
Eraa garii.kulikuli, epa ati sugar 4 in 1 ooooo,imagine make pesin see those sachet water that has been sent to a 12hours with hard labour in kirikiri prison freezer to step down those high voltages that dry season plugs to human body these days.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Brigadier7(m): 2:19am On Mar 03, 2016
God bless her hustle

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by enoqueen: 6:52am On Mar 03, 2016
Excellent
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by olusd(m): 7:39am On Mar 03, 2016
adejaresalami1:
olodo...they there they fight on top another man business make you no go think.
No worry about me. Think about urself. I got something better that I'm doing and don't need to chase other people's work.
I can only give support to people with great minds, doing good thing with wonderful creativity

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2016
I sell packaged biscuits & groundnuts.
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by vicola0281: 10:33am On Mar 03, 2016
m
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by priscaoge(f): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2016
All I need is #10 pure water, then if I wish to garnish it small, I will buy small Peak Satch, Viola!!!!!!!!! Lunch is ready cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love my Country biko, we always make a way! No matter how hard d economy is, MAN MUST WAK cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by vicola0281: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2016
may God pick her call like olajumoke

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by timidapsin(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2016
k
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by XBLadez: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2016
Even HungerBad has hope of survival. Good concept.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by MadCow1: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2016
nice
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2016
I think the spoon and cup aren't necessary as this might take the price above the normal amount anybody would be willing to pay for a garri meal #IMO

Still a good concept nevertheless

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 03, 2016
The amount of sugar in that pack relative to the garri ehn....The name of this pack suppose be 'JEDI-JEDI' pack!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2016
4hys:
They even added spoons and cups...what else is left? #Genius!

http://www.hygist.com/2016/03/photo-nigerian-packages-garri-kulikuli.html
na how much the whole package come cost like this?
Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by braimeddy: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2016
The hustling is real. Buhari which way na

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by myfantasies(f): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2016
Garri on the go grin grin
U can even drink it in traffic

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by sherif4owo(m): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2016
God bless our hustle

Ameen

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by timilehin007(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2016
You are a killer.. angry
olusd:
That's called Entrepreneurship. He should have just added sachet water too.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Packages Garri, Kulikuli, Sugar And Groundnut Together To Sell (Pic) by kelvyn7: 10:39am On Mar 03, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars / Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) / Abuja Businesses To Be Taxed For Using Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.