Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Funny Math Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Math Jokes (1918 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Math Jokes by ladex142(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2006
Here it goes

Q: Why do mathematicians, after a dinner at a Chinese restaurant, always insist on taking the leftovers home?
A: Because they know the Chinese remainder theorem!

What do you guys think the Chinese remainder theorem is ?  cheesy grin wink

Re: Funny Math Jokes by naijadiva2(f): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2006
who cares grin
Re: Funny Math Jokes by ladex142(m): 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2006
naija_diva:

who cares grin

Now that's a typical "olodo"  shocked grin tongue kiss

Hey, you know am joking---right ? grin
Re: Funny Math Jokes by naijadiva2(f): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2006
i don't even know what that means.
Re: Funny Math Jokes by ladex142(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2006
which makes it more fun for me grin
Re: Funny Math Jokes by naijadiva2(f): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2006
whatever tongue
Re: Funny Math Jokes by ladex142(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2006
naija_diva:

whatever tongue

Ok naija diva, do you really want to know what "olodo" means. Well i won't tell you directly, but all I'll say is that the joke below is coded to give you the meaning:

[b]A mathematician is flying non-stop from Edmonton to Frankfurt with AirTransat. The scheduled flying time is nine hours.
Some time after taking off, the pilot announces that one engine had to be turned off due to mechanical failure: "Don't worry - we're safe. The only noticeable effect this will have for us is that our total flying time will be ten hours instead of nine."
A few hours into the flight, the pilot informs the passengers that another engine had to be turned off due to mechanical failure: "But don't worry - we're still safe. Only our flying time will go up to twelve hours."
Some time later, a third engine fails and has to be turned off. But the pilot reassures the passengers: "Don't worry - even with one engine, we're still perfectly safe. It just means that it will take sixteen hours total for this plane to arrive in Frankfurt."
The mathematician remarks to his fellow passengers: "If the last engine breaks down, too, then we'll be in the air for twenty-four hours altogether!" [/b]

i know that you may still not be able to decode the joke above, so I'll help you a step further
here it goes: "You are directly proportional to the mathematician"
cheesy grin wink
Re: Funny Math Jokes by naijadiva2(f): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2006
ooooookay
Re: Funny Math Jokes by ladex142(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2006
Anyways, the Chinese remainder theorem means that all leftovers would be packaged and resold!

To naija diva; no heart feelings ok embarassed
Re: Funny Math Jokes by naijadiva2(f): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2006
none taken
Re: Funny Math Jokes by Mystique(f): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2006
ladex142:

Anyways, the Chinese remainder theorem means that all leftovers would be packaged and resold!

Errr, Okay undecided

(1) (Reply)

Get Super Funny Sms Jokes Here / Cool Teachers / When Nurse Are Negotiating For Injection (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.