Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ages Of Prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ages Of Prophets (12577 Views)

Of Prophets And Charlatans / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? / What The Religion Of Prophets In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ages Of Prophets by brightlomo(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2014
ADAM ( AS ). 1000 YRS. NOAH ( AS ). 950 YRS. SHUAB ( AS ). 882 YRS. SWALIH ( AS ). 586 YRS. ZAKARIYA ( AS). 207 YRS. IBRAHIM ( AS ). 195 YRS. SULAIMAN ( AS ). 150 YRS. ISMAIL ( AS ). 137 YRS. YAQOOB ( AS ). 129 YRS. MUSA ( AS ). 125 YRS. ISHAQ ( AS ) 120 YRS. HAROON ( AS ). 119 YRS. YUSUF ( AS ); - 110 YRS. ISAH ( AS ); - 33 YRS, MUHAMMAD (SAW) ; - 63 YRS.
Re: Ages Of Prophets by brightlomo(m): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2014
May peace of Almighty Allah be upon them all. Amin
Re: Ages Of Prophets by Skako(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2014
brightlomo: ADAM ( AS ). 1000 YRS. NOAH ( AS ). 950 YRS. SHUAB ( AS ). 882 YRS. SWALIH ( AS ). 586 YRS. ZAKARIYA ( AS). 207 YRS. IBRAHIM ( AS ). 195 YRS. SULAIMAN ( AS ). 150 YRS. ISMAIL ( AS ). 137 YRS. YAQOOB ( AS ). 129 YRS. MUSA ( AS ). 125 YRS. ISHAQ ( AS ) 120 YRS. HAROON ( AS ). 119 YRS. YUSUF ( AS ); - 110 YRS. ISAH ( AS ); - 33 YRS, MUHAMMAD (SAW) ; - 63 YRS.
peace and blessing of ALLAH be upon them

jazaakum lau khairan brother

insha Allah i wish to spend 63yrs as my prophect

2 Likes

Re: Ages Of Prophets by brightlomo(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2014
Skako: peace and blessing of ALLAH be upon them

wahayakum.
Re: Ages Of Prophets by Skako(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2014
brightlomo: wahayakum.
some religion scripture cann't proof there age as u proof it with quran an hadith
Islam is a religion of proof
Re: Ages Of Prophets by sylve11: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2014
so Adam and prohet? cool
Re: Ages Of Prophets by tijjanioyan: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2014
Skako: peace and blessing of ALLAH be upon them

ALLAHU AKBAR KABIRO, im deeply touched by dis statement,i too wish 2join d holy prophet at dis age.can any shouters of alleluyah wish death at age 33

1 Like

Re: Ages Of Prophets by Skako(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2014
tijjanioyan: ALLAHU AKBAR KABIRO, im deeply touched by dis statement,i too wish 2join d holy prophet at dis age.can any shouters of alleluyah wish death at age 33
they no feel say that bcs they no won die

1 Like

Re: Ages Of Prophets by Skako(m): 8:31am On Jul 18, 2014
tijjanioyan: ALLAHU AKBAR KABIRO, im deeply touched by dis statement,i too wish 2join d holy prophet at dis age.can any shouters of alleluyah wish death at age 33
they no feel say that bcs they no won die
they just one get rich
Re: Ages Of Prophets by malvisguy212: 9:06am On Jul 18, 2014
adam,abraham ,solomon and even david a prophet? Muhammad was so wrong that he thought any one that here the voice of God is a prophet.

Op.did you notice the differences between muhammad and the rest prophet? The gap between muhammad and the rest prophet is so long, all the prophet die 100 and up ward years above only muhammad die at early age.
Re: Ages Of Prophets by Skako(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
malvisguy212: adam,abraham ,solomon and even david a prophet?
.rasul means prophect while nabi means messager
Adam,solomon were prophect

while Abraham,david were messager

and last prophect (SAW)is a prophect and messager

'Isa(Jesus) (as) is called a Rasul in the Qur'an, but his message was largely the same as Musa(Moses) (as)'s message.

The hadith of Abu Dharr al-Ghifari: The Prophet (saws) was asked about the number of Anbiya(prophect) and Rusul(messager). He (saws) replied that there were 124,000 Prophets among whom 315 were Messengers. This hadith is collected in Musnad Ahmad and the collections of at-Tabarani, and ibn Hibban

Muhammad was so wrong that he thought any one that here the voice of God is a prophet.
it's u got it wrong
may be ur brain has turned upside down
sorry

Op.did you notice the differences between muhammad and the rest prophet? The gap between muhammad and the rest prophet is so long, all the prophet die 100 and up ward years above only muhammad die at early age.
ha ha Sey u be mungun ni u?
no see am Sey him age (SAW) remain 3yrs to double ur lord and saviour age
imaging saviour cann't use 1million yrs of age
Re: Ages Of Prophets by securedicon: 6:51am On May 20, 2022
Point of correction, rasul means messenger while nabiy means prophet. Jesus Christ is also a prophet and a messenger according to Islam. As a Muslim you should also follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and love him as well. We revere him as one sent by God as a predecessor of Prophet Muhammad (S A.W). Any Muslim who is insulting Jesus Christ is as good as insulting prophet Muhammad. Take note of that. A true muslim is a lover of Jesus Christ. We don't call him God, for he was only sent by God. That's the Islamic perspective. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Win A Soul For Allah: Lexiconkabi And Other Muslims, Please Enter / Is Masturbating With Images Of Your Spouse In Your Head A Sin? / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.