Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn (25095 Views)

Nigeria Beats England To West Ham Defender / Nigeria Beats Niger 10-1 (Under-17) / If Nigeria Beats Argentina I Will: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by bbello28(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: Smart move. But after the Women championship we will surely return to the statu quo.
grin why not? He must account for the 2.59billion naira gringrin sad

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Blackchampion(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
inteli: FIFA will not be suspending Nigeria
any time soon as the condition
required for the lifting of the
temporary suspension on the country
was fulfilled on Wednesday.
The court in Jos that pronounced the
current Nigeria Football Federation
board null and void has vacate the
notice and made for the dissolution
of the board has been
quashed. Justice Lot vacated the
order restraining Aminu Maigari, NFF
president from running Nigeria
football.
FIFA had demanded that all court
cases must be withdrawn and it
seems that the Federal Government
prevailed on Mrs Rumson Baribote,
the instigator of the court case, to
withdraw the suit so that the
deadline of July 17 (today) given by
FIFA would not expire.
It is now expected that Maigari and
his board will return to office today
until at least August 28, when the
general congress of the NFF will meet
and new elections will be held.

http://m..com/breaking-news-nigeria-beats-fifa-deadline-maigari-to-return
Ok

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by xynerise: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Badnews for South Africa grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Decibel: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014
bizngr: [size=18pt]Lol, clowns![/size]

The truth is that NFF don't want to miss the FIFA allowance for appearing in a FIFA organised tournament (Women WC, Under-20 WC). They simply paused the rivalry FOR NOW and to continue at a latter date when there won't be a FIFA tournament in view. grin grin grin
Boss you got the gist. Super clowns at the Glass House.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by blesszzy(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2014

The truth is that NFF don't want to miss the FIFA allowance for appearing in a FIFA organised tournament (Women WC, Under-20 WC). They simply paused the rivalry FOR NOW and to continue at a latter date when there won't be a FIFA tournament in view. grin grin grin
yeah u got dat rite. 9ja no dey ever cari last 4 where money mata dey.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by abacus(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Weakling our handlers.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by kombats: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Segadem: what?
Water omi tutu
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by ayukdaboss(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2014
dedons: k

Yeye undecided
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by bbello28(m): 10:13am On Jul 17, 2014
shizzle11: Good news! other wise a generation of brilliant footballers would have been lost at least at national level, the likes of the Manu Garba lads led by the talismanic Kelechi Iheanacho. Glad the boys will have the chance to prove their brilliance and mesmerize the world once again at the youth level, this time the U-20 world cup cool
grin true talk
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Decibel: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2014
bbello28:
grin why not? He must account for the 2.59billion naira gringrin sad
You know that Nigerians are very subtle when it comes to a matter like this. After the Championship a fresh Application will be lodged in another Kangaroo Court, may in Lagos this time around.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by seankafor(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2014
dedons: ...the things I don't want to do,I find myself doing them...

Please,I need help cry
WHY NOT COME UP WIT A LIST?
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Emmzalon: 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
It's high time we give them a deadline to return chibok girls. Deadline works afterall

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by ayukdaboss(m): 10:16am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus: Jonathan is a Biitch. angry

#VoteAPGAorLP2015.

Stop embarrassing yourself. What is the meaning of APGA? undecided
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by phadat(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2014
Good development, hopefully government will maintain it's earlier decision to withdraw it's funds from the glass house and let see if this charlatan s have anything to offer the country
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by adedayourt(m): 10:17am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

Clap for yaself. You can read finally.

#Principal, you can now promote him to Primary 3. grin

U sef na olodo
It is "Prinxpal" nd not "principal"
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Smartsyn(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

Clap for yaself. You can read finally.

#Principal, you can now promote him to Primary 3. grin
The Headmaster /mistress heads the Primary School, while the Principal heads the Secondary..
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by experimentist: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2014

Maigari was removed by the courts. Jonathan just used executive powers to force the judiciary into obeying FIFA.

angry

#GEJMustGO. angry

If ordinary FIFA can bully him, then we have no hope.

#VoteAPGAorLP2015.
What if he contest under apga or lp? Lol..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Blockus: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Smartsyn: The Headmaster /mistress heads the Primary School, while the Principal heads the Secondary..

Na you sabi, I attended a primary school wey get Principal, a secondary school wey get Vice Chancellor and a College or Education wey get HeadMaster. angry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Blockus: 10:21am On Jul 17, 2014
experimentist: What if he contest under apga or lp? Lol..

That means he has changed, you can vote him. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by ayukdaboss(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2014
adedayourt:

U sef na olodo
It is "Prinxpal" nd not "principal"

ARE YOU FOR REAL shocked

YOU should be demoted to Nursery 2 instead grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Decibel: 10:23am On Jul 17, 2014
NFF dribbling FIFA since 1930. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by ayukdaboss(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

Na you sabi, I attended a primary school wey get Principal, a secondary school wey get Vice Chancellor and a College or Education wey get HeadMaster. angry

Accept correction and stop forming Albert Einstein undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by jericco1(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Yeeah okay, but their monthly allowances is no more, FUND yourselves.!!!
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Abbey2sam(m): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2014
Decibel: Smart move. But after the Women championship we will surely return to the statu quo.

never knew you were this smart
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by experimentist: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2014
Blockus:

That means he has changed, you can vote him. grin
I'll rather vote a mosquito for president than GEJ.
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by bamite(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2014
ayukdaboss: Naija 4 life grin

I was already wondering how i'll miss watching my mom's mates play under- 20 cheesy
so many funny peeps in naija grin
ayukdaboss: Naija 4 life grin

I was already wondering how i'll miss watching my mom's mates play under- 20 cheesy
so many funny peeps in naija
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Blockus: 10:25am On Jul 17, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Accept correction and storm forming Albert Einstein undecided

WHo gives a flying fhuck about that?

If you understood the message, then communication is complete.

And who is Einstein?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Abbey2sam(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2014

never knew you this smart too

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by englishmart(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2014
Fifa vs Nigeria. Semi-final match. Head to head records. Played 10, fifa won 9 and 1 draw. Your predictions pls.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2014
No funding by the government grin no looting for my garri grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by maryhaam(f): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2014
ayukdaboss:

ARE YOU FOR REAL shocked

YOU should to be demoted to Nursery 2 instead grin
oya correct yourself, *tongue owt*
Re: Breaking News: Nigeria Beats FIFA Deadline, Maigari ToReturn by Timijo(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2014

Maigari was removed by the courts. Jonathan just used executive powers to force the judiciary into obeying FIFA.

angry

#GEJMustGO. angry

If ordinary FIFA can bully him, then we have no hope.

#VoteAPGAorLP2015.
e-warrrior, what did you type? He took the right initiative and you are still ranting because you have allowed hatred/bad belle to be cloud your sense of judgement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Wins 2019 UEFA Champions League Forward Of The Year Award / Pictures Of Gianni Infantino And Babajide Sanwo-Olu At The Aisha Buhari Cup / Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.