Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China (28604 Views)

Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Snake With A Foot Found In China / New Species Of Snake Discovered In Brazil Looks Like Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by DGREATBISHOP: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
9ice discovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by Bawss1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
sarutobie:
do you know how many dinosaur models have been disproved time and time again by the very same people? what they do most times is scientific assumptions...take their findings and theories with a pinch of salt..

Please name just one prehistoric creature that was "disproved".

If anything it's the classifications or understanding of said prehistoric creatures that are disputed. It is without doubt that they existed and with time we will continue to see more of these findings.

1 Like

Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
CodeHouse:

grin I remember that one made front page..emmm silkie abi na sikili.

Yes o.
Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by simdam500(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
unyimecc: always in China

where else would you want them to be found
Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by simdam500(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
opibycar: I was here
i no see you
Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by iphedahyor(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
the poster is as fake as the source
Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by yuzjet(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
iphedahyor: the poster is as fake as the source

And u're as fake as ur brain!!!
Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dygeasy: I just imagine these things invading Nigeria. #creepy
DAT na to do better egusi soup with d thing... Better bush meat!!!
Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by Ukalejohn(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2014
Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by Ukalejohn(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2014
undecidedBullshit
Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

You are a BIG F00L.

The Great Apes of then are not the same as Gorilla/Chimpanzee. They are just called apes.

Todays apes and humans share common ancestors . we are not descended from todays monkeys.
of all the post on this thread, it was only mine u could pick and insult abi? M0ron of the highest order. I am sure u are still an ape no wonder u are actin like one, n typin from the bush....APE
Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by juligon: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
no wahala . my name is Aragon i go ride am
Re: New Feather Dinosaurs Discovered In China by tpiar: 2:37am On Feb 28, 2016
experimentist:
Wow! So cute, where can I get one?

hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scientists Plan On Dimming The Sun To Resolve Global Warming / 25 Worst Earthquakes In History(pics) / If You Catch This Insect Alive, You Can Become Rich For 54 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.