Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

HIV/AIDS Destroyed..great Testimonies! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HIV/AIDS Destroyed..great Testimonies! (598 Views)

AWESOME!!!! HIV/AIDS Destroyed Via Communion! / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / HIV/AIDS Destroyed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HIV/AIDS Destroyed..great Testimonies! by tunji09(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
HIV/AIDS Destroyed!

“In 2006, when I was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS, someone directed me to this church. The first time I attended the services, the bishop declared a seven-week anointing services, which began the following Sunday. In the fourth week of that encounter, I was delivered. I went for a test and it was confirmed negative.
Shortly after, I became nonchalant to attending Sunday services, and later stopped coming. In 2012, I felt strange; so, I went for another test. To my amazement, I was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS again. At that point depression took over.
After a while, I went on three-days fast. During which, God told me, when you are ready, tell me. I said, I am ready Lord; what do I do? He said; Go back to where you belong. That was how I return to the winner’s family on July 14, 2013.
During one of the services, I rededicate my life to Christ, and the next day, I enrolled for the word of faith bible institute (WOFBI). While at WOFBI, I ask God to give me a word for my hearing and he gave me proverbs 20:30, Isaiah 53:5 and Colossians 2:14-15. After I read those scriptures, I partook of the communion, and today, HIV/AIDS is gone forever. Praise The Lord!”…Oluwafijimi, M.A.

Join us next Sunday for our HEALING BANQUET 20TH JULY, 2014 @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10,IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. FREE BUS AVAILABLE ALL OVER LAGOS CENTRES. COME AND EXPERIENCE THE HEALING TOUCH OF JESUS!

HEALED OF HEART DISEASE!

“In 2006, my daughter had high body temperature, so I took her to the hospital. When we got there, we were referred to a teaching hospital. Several tests were conducted on her including X-ray and Electrocardiography (ECG). The doctor said she had a heart – related disease and needed surgery, which would cost us three million naira.
I began to cry, but remembered the bishop said our tears cannot move God. Then, I attended one of the anointing services, where the bishop instructed us to apply the anointing oil on any part of our bodies that was hurting us. So, I anoint my daughter’s swollen chest. Thereafter, the symptoms disappeared. Today she is 10. I give God all the glory!”….. Olaoye Bolanle.

“AS” Turned “AA”

“I joined this commission in 2013, during an impartation service. The first day I came, I heard testimonies of how God change genotype from “AS” to “AA”. So, I said, this means I am in the right place.
Initially, I was “AS”, but I was not comfortable with it. So, I said, since we can change anything with our mouth, I would change my genotype with my mouth and faith. Also, I heard one of the testifier say that he used the sand in Canaan land. Immediately, my faith was prompted to do same. I gathered some sand from Canaan land and swallowed it.
To The glory of God, last week, I went for a test; I am now “A”! Praise the lord! ....Richardson Faith.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed:Publisher Owned By The Catholic Church Sells Indecency and Er0tic books / Photo Speak! / Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.