Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) (80569 Views)

7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 / Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates Son As He Turns 8 Years (Photos) / Most Stunning Nigerian Celebrity Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nigeria is blessed with so many beautiful women who have distinguished themselves in their various field of endeavours.
Many of them are aging gradually which is a natural phenomenon, but some of them either by nature or by the way they take care of themselves, still look too ravishing and stunning as they get older.
Here are the most stunning and the sexiest Nigerian celebrities over 40 years.

Some of them can still emerge winners in beauty pageants if they should contest.

KATE HENSHAW

Kate is beautiful and a stunner any day and any time. Kate is ageless and has a perpetual smile that makes her attractive.
Kate will turn 43 years in few days time but still has the body of a "sweet sixteen" year old teenager.

IBINABO FIBERESIMA

The ex-beauty queen is still a stunner and a beauty to behold. 43 year old Ibinabo has 3 children but is still very much attractive. No wonder she recently got a marriage proposal from her fiance as she is set to walk down the aisle in Port Harcourt soon.

FAITHIA BALOGUN

Faithia Balogun celebrated her 45th birthday early this year but she is still very much sexy and pretty.

IRETI DOYLE

Tinsel star actress, Ireti is still a stunner at age 46. Her daughter who is 27 years recently wedded and Ireti just looks like her elder sister.

BIANCA OJUKWU

47 year old ex beauty queen, Bianca is one of the sexiest Nigerians alive and one of the most attractive. Bianca can still win beauty pageants any day , any time. Bianca's beauty is likened to that of a mermaid.

REGINA ASKIA WILLIAMS

Ex-beauty queen Regina is still quite attractive at age 47.

NIKE OSHINOWO

47 year old ex Miss Nigeria, Nike is still a head turner.

BUKKY WRIGHT

At 47, Bulky Wright is still very hot in demand as she's too beautiful. She looks far better than most younger ladies in their 20s and 30s.

NGOZI EZEONU

Actress Ngozi is way over 40 but still remains one of the most beautiful women in Nigeria.
Ngozi used to be a bit on the big size but had to shed some weight which seems to work for her as she is now slimmer, sexier and prettier.

EUCHARIA ANUNOBI

Eucharia is in her 40s but still looks ravishing and sexy.

EUGENIA ABU

The 52 year old beautiful broadcaster is always looking good.

LIZ BENSON

Liz is in her late 40s. Although she may have reduced her glamorous lifestyle and the make ups, as the evangelist she is, but Liz still remains one of the most beautiful women in Nigeria.

PATIENCE OZORKWO

Mama who is 56 still looks beautiful and sexy. She is a sexy Mama.
In her recent interview, she talks about her looks at 56.:

At 56, you are looking elegant. What is the secret behind your healthy look?

God is the secret behind my ageless look, and I also eat what my body needs,I take a lot of fruits and exercise when it’s necessary.
And most imperatively,I don’t drink alcohol because I have realized that alcohol does a lot of damage to the body and makes you look older than your age.

ONYEKA ONWENU
61 year old Onyeka is still very much beautiful and sexy.

DAISY DANJUMA
Daisy celebrated her 61st birthday last.
Daisy is one of the most stunning Nigerian women alive.

TAIWO AJAI-LYCETT

Multi-award winning legendary actress Taiwo Ajai-Lycett in a recent interview with City People said despite her age, many young men still hit on her. The actress who lost her English husband 20 years ago, talked about how she's been keeping herself sexually since her husband's passing..

"People tell me sex is good, sex is necessary, that is true. But the truth is young people, lets say men of very young age always hit me all the time for sex. They always disturb me for sex at my age. I am 73years old, I don't know whether it seems they don't knowmy age or whatever it is. But it says something about life, that life goes on and that beauty and age are in the eyesof the beholder. Yeah, at 73, young men disturb me for sex and I can't understand that. They don't care or know whether I am old or not, all they want from me is sex. A 43 year old is on his knees now asking me for marriage.This shows that I am still very much alive. I could have remarriedif the circumstance had been different. I also have a 53 year old man who wants to marry me. When you fall in love, you fall in love. You can't command the heart to fall in love and itwouldn'tbe a relationship if love isn't involved. The heart wants what the heart wants. The heart does not know whether you are old or not".

compiled by : Lalasticlala

10 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:37pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bianca ojukwu

21 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Kate

20 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by 042BADDESTGUY(m): 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
First to comment... i be the baddest guy...Kate henshaw don reach 40 yrs. Chei i dont know o.:-O
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
ibinabo

24 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
faithia balogun

24 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2014
ireti doyle

47 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
regina

14 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2014
nike

23 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
bukky wright

29 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2014
ngozi ezeonu

43 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
Old and Beautiful- Bianca Ojukwu.

Old and sexy- Ibinabo Fiberesima

6 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Eucharia anunobi

16 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by Hookah(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Lovely...but the list aint complete without my momma

9 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Eugenia abu

33 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
Liz benson

31 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
patience

37 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by chaberry(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
Beauriful women
Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2014
onyeka

46 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
Daisy Danjuma
I no mind to be her kiss kiss I swear tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
daisy danjuma

13 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
taiwo ajayi

21 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
They are beautiful. smiley

This Eucharia makeup sha, see nails shocked shocked

Ireti rocks smiley

13 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by Decibel: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
They are all beautiful after all...but that's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by Jasi7(m): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dat last woman no make sense...even small!...is dat wat lalasticala calls ''stunning''...

20 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by MzJackBaueress(f): 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bianca is a beauty to behold. Very pretty woman.
Eucharia has really lost a lot of weight. All I can say is wow!!

cool cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2014
Ngozi Ezeonu looks so much like my mother. Pure DoppleGanger

3 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
Eucharia needs an eye shadow intervention asap

14 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by yungryce: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2014
Bianca is jst breathless. Sm pple ought not to be on dis list

10 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by Nnewi1stSon: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
Eugenia Abu... smiley Carbon copy of ma mum...

2 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Jasi7: Dat last woman no make sense...even small!...is dat wat lalasticala calls ''stunning''...

lol

u didn't read her interview above where she said young men find her sexy and toast her even at age 73?

hahahahahahaha

8 Likes

Re: Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
And the award goes to .....
Bianca ojukwu!!!
Sex.y, stunning, beautiful, ravishing, fit.....
O nwere ndi e Kere ubochi uka.

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Portable Introduces His Heavily Pregnant Girlfriend To His Wife / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker / Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.